[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffe

Dakkon

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on July 15, 2016, 04:37:55 PM
Updated the first batch of mods for A14. They're also all on the workshop! (Although take care, some require CCL, and CCL is not on the workshop - and the jury is still out on if it will ever be).

Fluffy I have a very serious and important question. How are you so awesome?

BlackSmokeDMax

Fluffy, I take it (and hope) that your Steam name doesn't match your forum name here? I am really guessing they don't match, but if they are the same, then someone is releasing all your mods on the forums.

Really suspect that my post is completely unnecessary, but on the off chance....

Fluffy (l2032)

Thanks for all the support folks!

@BlackSmoke, yeah, it's me. Thanks for the vigilance though, there's bound to be some stealing/unauthorized posting at some point. Good to know you guys have your eyes open!

DariusWolfe

Hey Fluffy,

Work Tab is working pretty well, but I'm having one bit of problem with it; Specifically, the ability to sort by a job seems to not be working properly. Everything else is great, including the mass increase/decrease, but I can't seem to sort. Modlist is attached.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Fluffy (l2032)

You're correct, none of the column sorting seems to work at the moment. I'll look into it, thanks!

edit: fixed, and updated github + workshop releases

Fluffy (l2032)

For the modpackers; ArchitectSense is updated for A14, look in my github, A14 branch. There's no proper release, as I have to run now.

DariusWolfe

Also, if you ever get to a pausing point with your current mods (fat chance, I know) I would love to see you take on the trade interface. I kind of hate it, particularly how annoying it is to sort, plus some sort of filter wouldn't suck, either.

Delmain

Can I feature request in here?

How annoying would it be to add the allowed medicine level to the Animals tab?

kaptain_kavern

Fluffy (l2032)

oh it's ready - just forgot to release it here :P (too many places to change when things update :'( )

kaptain_kavern

I know :p
I took it from the repo 2h ago and i can say it works like a charm :p

Thx man

hwfanatic

That's the one I've been waiting for. :) Many thanks. Now I can't wait to get back home.

123nick

hey, the fluffly breakdowns mod says on the OP that its for A13, but clicking on it shows that its now for A14 on the github.