[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

New mod; Blueprints. Create, import and export construction blueprints for entire rooms at once.

Provides a 'dragger' designator to copy an existing room (or rooms, or whatever) into a construction blueprint. You can then designate entire rooms for building at once. The designator is rotatable, you can have as many blueprints as you want, and you can import/export blueprints between games.

See the entries in the in-game help menu for details on how to use.

RickyMartini

Damn fluffy, never seen someone pop out one useful mod after the other. Nice and keep it coming!! :P

Listen1

Grimandevil

welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

TechnologicApe

Blueprints mod not giving me the create button.

Edit: Just tried it with only your mods, still doesn't work. It says:

ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly Blueprints: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Fluffy (l2032)

Interesting... You're sure you've got a recent version of CCL loaded, and you're on the latest A12 release of rimworld?

I would really like a full output_log.txt, see here on how to get it.

TechnologicApe

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on April 04, 2016, 04:51:41 PM
Interesting... You're sure you've got a recent version of CCL loaded, and you're on the latest A12 release of rimworld?

I would really like a full output_log.txt, see here on how to get it.

Just Updated CCL, but the problem persists.

Edit: Blueprint works, QuickStart Does not...

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Fluffy (l2032)

Ehm, yeah, I need to update Quick Start, the latest CCL broke that one -.-

I'll get to it tonight, should be a small fix!

Proximity_Microwave

I just tried out your Blueprints mod, I really love it.

Might I make a feature request? Way back in Alpha 3 there was a mod called Vanilla+ that added auto-rebuilding, it would lay down blueprints for structures that were destroyed in raids or by fires. I've missed the feature and seems like it might fit in well with Blueprints.

Thanks for the great mods! :D

TechnologicApe

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on April 05, 2016, 01:41:44 AM
Ehm, yeah, I need to update Quick Start, the latest CCL broke that one -.-

I'll get to it tonight, should be a small fix!

Don't work yourself too hard! :D

Fluffy (l2032)

I'm starting the update progress, which so far seems to be going well enough. Some of my mods do depend on CCL however, for which the update will take quite a bit longer. Please be patient, and don't request updates - I'm working on them! In the mean time, feedback on those mods that I have updated would be very valuable.

Fluffy (l2032)

Blueprints is back up and running. Ran into some bigger issues this time; modders beware - the staticConstructorOnStartup attribute we're supposed to use for classes with static assets seems to be functioning spottily at best. Oddly, the manager mod didn't have any such issues - but this one does, and others have run into issues as well.

Fluffy (l2032)

skullywag

I probably got room for one more, feed me fluffy!

just room for area unlocker.......aaaand im done...
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

duduluu

RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website