[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on May 05, 2017, 04:20:53 PM
...with the changes to bills in vanilla, that might be a bit quite a bit of work. There's also a large amount of old and relatively new bugs in it that need to be looked at, so I'll likely take this opportunity to do a few refactors.

Here's to hoping that the changes to A17 create a more rigorous environment that assists in the prevention of bugs and makes what is desired more obtainable.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

pinguin42

Is renaming animals no longer a thing? I looked at your animal tab video, but right clicking an animal in the animal tab just zooms to them. I've tried it with starting pets, dev spawned pets, bought pets, bonded pets, non-bonded-but-named pets, nothing :(  Are there any specific requirements to it?

Aids86

Hey. I'm wondering what work setup people are scheduling that go with their manager mods. Pics and a brief explanation would be fantastic!!

Fluffy (l2032)

StackMerger is ready for A17 (thanks, Zhentar!);
https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/StackMerger/releases

@pinguin; not at the moment, no. Sorry! I'll make sure this gets added back in when/if the animals tab gets updated for A17.

Fluffy (l2032)

FollowMe is ready for A17 (and now tracks pawns more reliably, even when on the world map!).
https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/FollowMe/releases

faltonico

I don't know if you are already aware of this, but this error happened when a previously incapacitated *ahem* "disabled" prisoner woke up from surgery:
Found priority 1 for a pawn incapable of BuildRoofs. Did you add/change mods without starting a new game?
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:GetPriority(WorkGiverDef, Int32)
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:GetSaveString()
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:ExposeData()
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(PawnPrioritiesTracker&, Boolean, String, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, String, LookMode, Object[])
Fluffy_Tabs.WorldObject_Priorities:ExposeData()
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(WorldObject&, Boolean, String, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, String, LookMode, Object[])
RimWorld.Planet.WorldObjectsHolder:ExposeData()
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(WorldObjectsHolder&, Boolean, String, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(WorldObjectsHolder&, String, Object[])
RimWorld.Planet.World:ExposeComponents()
RimWorld.Planet.World:ExposeData()
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(World&, Boolean, String, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(World&, String, Object[])
Verse.Game:ExposeData()
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(Game&, Boolean, String, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(Game&, String, Object[])
Verse.GameDataSaveLoader:<SaveGame>m__A19()
Verse.SafeSaver:DoSave(String, String, Action)
Verse.SafeSaver:Save(String, String, Action)
Verse.GameDataSaveLoader:SaveGame(String)
RimWorld.Autosaver:DoAutosave()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentSynchronousEvent(Boolean&)
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

There was an error for each kind of job that needed manipulation.

Fluffy (l2032)

@faltonico, yeah, that was me being overzealous in removing disabled worktypes because of bugs somewhere else. I'll probably rewrite the mess of code that governs this in A17. For now, try not to get your pawns incapacitated :P

faltonico

They weren't my pawn though... they were... visitors. And not of the kind you want to greet >=D
I just realized that i will probably not play A17, or anymore for that matter.
Enjoy the game, and hope that it will be released soon!.

DariusWolfe

As of the latest A17 build, FollowMe no longer allows me to start a new campaign. I can click into New Colony, but when I click Next on the Choose Scenario menu, nothing happens.

While it's possibly a mod conflict, the only mods I had enabled when this happened are the following:

• Core
  • HugsLib
  • Editable Backstories
  • Follow Me

The problem does not happen until I enable FollowMe.

Further testing, if I enable ONLY FollowMe, the same thing happens.

Fluffy (l2032)

Looks like there was a change in one of the more recent versions of A17. Anyway, it's fixed now.

Pichu0102

Will a17 manager still use the custom managing worktype, or will it be blended into what research was changed to? Can't think of it off the top of my head...

Fluffy (l2032)

It will probably still use the custom worktype, at the very least in the initial versions.

My usual process is to first get things loading without errors, then do some quick tests to make sure the main functionality works as expected. Then I release a preview version, and let you guys find the rest of the bugs. After it appears to be stable for a while it becomes the release version, and most new features/changes/enhancements that aren't critical are done after that first version.

That said, I haven't even dared open the manager mod's source yet, I'm a bit afraid of the number of changes I'll have to make there ;).

================

In other news, Relations Tab is almost done for A17, I've re-added the options and tweaked a few settings for ultrawide screens (I just bought one, first time I noticed the layout was a bit weird). Can't release yet as I'm waiting for someone in Ludeon to fix a bug in how the new ModSettings work.