[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ectoplasm

Might it be possible to add sort arrows to your research info mod? So you could list them by name or research cost? (Pretty please!)

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: Ectoplasm on September 28, 2015, 03:52:19 PM
Might it be possible to add sort arrows to your research info mod? So you could list them by name or research cost? (Pretty please!)
Sure, I'm good at sorting stuff by now :P Will try and get it out tomorrow.

Fluffy (l2032)

Ectoplasm

Fluffy (l2032)

Aight, done! There's an update minor release, grab it from the release post as usual.

Added sorting by name and cost (click to sort, click again to sort in reverse order).
Also threw in filtering/searching in there while I was at it, so you can filter down the list to what you're looking for.

Tekuromoto

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...  Two "cannot find texture" errors.  ???

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at UI/Buttons/A in any active mod or in base resources.
Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at UI/Buttons/Research in any active mod or in base resources.

Removing the new research info mod prevents the errors - I guess they're missing from the distribution?

Ectoplasm

Getting the same error as above. However, it's just what the doctor ordered Fluffy (minus the small bug!). The search feature works great, and although the buttons are missing due to this error (they're just to the right of the search box) They still work and have the sorting functionality. This is one sorely needed mod. It's totally great, no more will I be scrolling up and down the research window thinking FFS where is it!?

Thank you kindly!!

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: Tekuromoto on September 30, 2015, 05:16:47 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news...  Two "cannot find texture" errors.  ???

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at UI/Buttons/A in any active mod or in base resources.
Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at UI/Buttons/Research in any active mod or in base resources.

Removing the new research info mod prevents the errors - I guess they're missing from the distribution?
Never worry about being the bearer of bad news, I need people to actually test and give me feedback! You're absolutely right, I switched from doing git manually to letting visual studio handle it for me, forgot I have to manually add these things. It's fixed now!

Quote from: Ectoplasm on September 30, 2015, 05:45:34 PM
Getting the same error as above. However, it's just what the doctor ordered Fluffy (minus the small bug!). The search feature works great, and although the buttons are missing due to this error (they're just to the right of the search box) They still work and have the sorting functionality. This is one sorely needed mod. It's totally great, no more will I be scrolling up and down the research window thinking FFS where is it!?

Thank you kindly!!
Good to hear you're enjoying it!

On a related note, I've been thinking about adding an 'unlocks' section with buildings/recipes unlocked by the research. The problem is, I can't reliably list everything (there's many places this can be defined where I'ld have to look, and some mods unlock things in the .dll, which I can't check at all).

Would you rather have an 'unlocks' overview that may not be complete, or no overview at all?

Tekuromoto

Thanks for the quick bugfix.  ;)

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on September 30, 2015, 06:05:59 PM
Would you rather have an 'unlocks' overview that may not be complete, or no overview at all?

I'm definitely in favour of a possibly-incomplete unlocks list.

Ectoplasm

TheGentlmen

Hello Fluffy,

ResearchInfo is NOT compatible with CCL advanced research.

If its set to lead to an advanced research it says it leads to nothing.
If it requires an advanced research is says it has no prerequisite...

Would their be a chance you could make a special CCL version? I would be internally thankful if you do cause Ze Modpack is gonna be using a LOT of CCL.

If not could you tell me how to disable the text which says Prerequisites and Leads to so I can insert it into the description myself?
Figured dis out... hopefully you can make a CCL patch...  :)

-Gentz

Fluffy (l2032)

Will look into it.

Update: Will look into it when I get to the recipe/buildings/sowtags unlocked, as that will have to make use of CCL funcionality as well.

skyarkhangel

Fluffy has graciously integrated and enhanced his Research Info mod into CCL!  CCL v0.12.4 contains a much upgraded version and as such, the Research Info mod here should only be used with CCL v0.12.3b and earlier.

Thanks Fluffy, you're work with RimWorld UI enhancements is awesome!  :)
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.