[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

koisama

I think I found a bug in MedicalInfo.
Enabling it on .914 will double every entry in medical bill list and every entry in bottom right notification area. Found no dependencies on other mods or saves (tested with just Core, MedicalInfo on a new colony).

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/yU7O6

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: koisama on October 26, 2015, 08:33:56 PM
Enabling it on .914 will double every entry in medical bill list and every entry in bottom right notification area. Found no dependencies on other mods or saves (tested with just Core, MedicalInfo on a new colony).

Interesting, I'll look into that.

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on October 27, 2015, 03:32:17 AM
Quote from: koisama on October 26, 2015, 08:33:56 PM

Interesting, I'll look into that.
I've been unable to replicate this on my local install, and I can't really think of a reason why this should happen in the first place. Could you do me a favour and try with a clean install of RW?

Brodiak

So I'm having a bit of an issue with the "No Colonist Left Behind" Mod. Does this mod require you to start your colony over? Or should it work?

I downloaded the zip, extracted to the mod folder, and installed CCL and extracted that to the mod folder, then activated both in the mod section in the main menu just to get that out of the way.

I load up my colony and my ship is all constructed and ready to go, but I can't load any of my animals, even the mass designate isn't available.

Edit: While Mass Designate hadn't become available, deconstructing and reconstructing the caskets solved the issue. Sorry for buggin' ya.

Fluffy (l2032)

New small mod: Area unlocker.
Completely removes the limit on the amount of areas you can create.

skullywag

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on November 25, 2015, 06:32:07 AM
New small mod: Area unlocker.
Completely removes the limit on the amount of areas you can create.
Thanks for doing that Fluffy. :)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Fluffy (l2032)

New small mod; follow me!
Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on September 14, 2015, 06:17:02 AM
Follow Me!

Features
Adds an option to set the camera to follow a selected pawn, animal or item as they move or are carried around the map.
- keybinding defaults to Scroll Lock, and is fully configurable.

Compatability

• No known compatibility issues.
  • Other mods that assign the Scroll Lock key as default to a key binding may give an error, but I am aware of no mods that do this.
  • Doesn't add or store anything, completely save compatible, can be used and removed safely in all games.

Known Issues
None.

Download
Latest release | all releases | Github repository

Updates
12.1 - initial release

skullywag

oh my god, whatever youre taking keep taking, hell take more, jeez! Fantastic work as always Fluffy, this needs to be in the core game and am always surprised its not.

dismar

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: dismar on January 16, 2016, 12:12:08 AM
it is weird that wasnt in this game lol Thanks fluffy!
I know, right? I had to triple check to make sure I wasn't just being thick and missing the button somewhere...

RickyMartini

That is a fantastic mod!

I have a question. Could you maybe try to make your Dirt before Snow mod work with "No More Cleaning Please!"?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11171.msg111238#msg111238

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: Skissor on January 16, 2016, 02:07:36 PM
That is a fantastic mod!
Thanks, glad you like it!
Quote from: Skissor on January 16, 2016, 02:07:36 PM
I have a question. Could you maybe try to make your Dirt before Snow mod work with "No More Cleaning Please!"?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11171.msg111238#msg111238
The dirt before snow mod is so simple it hardly deserves being called a mod. All it does is change two xml values; the priorityInType tags for the cleaning dirt and snow workgivers. I'm not going to make several different versions, but here's how you can do it yourself;

Do it manually;
Open mods/LT_NoCleaningPlease/Defs/WorkGiverDefs/Workgivers.xml
Change the '5' in the priorityInType tag to any value higher than 10 ( snow has 10, higher comes first )
profit!

Or if you don't feel like editing xml;
My EnhancedTabs mod actually allows you to change these priorityInType values in-game,
Open the work tab
Click 'detailed priorities'
Select the Cleaning worktype in the top area
Move Clean filth to be above Clean snow in the bottom area
profit!

RickyMartini

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on January 16, 2016, 05:59:12 PM
Or if you don't feel like editing xml;
My EnhancedTabs mod actually allows you to change these priorityInType values in-game,
Open the work tab
Click 'detailed priorities'
Select the Cleaning worktype in the top area
Move Clean filth to be above Clean snow in the bottom area
profit!

I actually use that mod and didn't even think of that! Gaw I'm so dumb. Thank you Fluffy, your mods are seriously heavily appreciated.

skullywag

Is the follow me thing working for anyone, and if it is have you rebound the key to something other than scroll lock.

Its not working on any key i try even in a new game with no mods bar this and ccl. I have no scroll lock key hence rebinding it.

Is it dependant on a particular version of ccl? (using 0.12.4)

Fluffy (l2032)

CCL 12.4 should be fine, it doesn't use any of the fancy/experimental 12.5 pre-release features, just the bootstrapper.

Apparently, re-binding keys ingame doesn't work at all. Try changing it in the def. I've filed bug reports for this issue, it seems to be a vanilla bug. Somehow. Not sure :P.