[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vas

Hah, funny.  I don't even have a scroll lock key.  :P  I changed it but that is a funny key to default it to.  :P  What the hell does scroll lock even do anyway? xP
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Fluffy (l2032)

Yeah I did the mod while working with an old-school KB, I didn't realise scrolllock was pretty much deprecated.

The reason it is on that button is exactly that though, it's unlikely to be used for anything else ;)

RickyMartini

Just realized that I use so many mods of you fluffy. For real, some of your mods are basically a must have. Do you accept donations?

Vas

Quote from: Skissor on January 27, 2016, 03:22:19 PM
Just realized that I use so many mods of you fluffy. For real, some of your mods are basically a must have. Do you accept donations?
DONATIONS ARE RUINING RIMWOLD MODDING!
Kidding.  I was told that somewhere, I forget where.  I think it was on the Rimworld Slack...  xD  Was the dumbest thing I ever heard.  Donations making modding worse? xD  I get lazy because I get nothing out of it so I don't like to update my mods all the time, if people actually cared enough to give me a few bucks, hell yea I'd be on top of it all the time.  I mean damn, my computer broke down and the motherboard was partially melted and blah blah and I was stuck getting a new machine, I gotta make up the cost somehow right? :P
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Fluffy (l2032)

hehe, thanks! glad you like the mods :)

Frankly, I'm a bit unsure of wether I should do that. I don't particularly like it when other modders do it, and I don't really need or want the  money (modding is a hobby, I don't want to be (or feel like I am) in a position where it's more like work.)

Vas

I think the problem is modders who say "Donate or I won't continue" and require donations in order to do stuff.  Like "Donate if you want X as a new feature or for me to update to A13 right away." or some other thing like that.

I think it's ok if you get offered donations, or put a donation thing on your page and don't specifically ask for them.  But hey, is up to you if you want to reject donations.  xP

Kaballah

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on September 14, 2015, 06:17:38 AM
Medical Info

This is great!  Need something just like this for tamed animals too though.

Fluffy (l2032)

New small mod, and re-organization of mod thread (i've run out of space, going to start linking directly to github for small mods).

Latest small mod is more of a proof-of-concept for myself, but I figured I'd release it anyway. The mod gets rid of any thingCategories in the apparel category, then creates subcategories based on which body parts are covered by each piece of gear.

See the git link for more info;
https://github.com/Karel-Kroeze/RW_ApparelSense/releases/latest

Fluffy (l2032)

New mod; Architect Sense

Horribly name, great little mod.

Adds the ability for modders to create architect subcategories, bundling similar buildings under a common button (e.g. chairs). The base mod includes an example def for vanilla chairs and beds, but is otherwise fairly useless in vanilla games.

@modpackers; feel free to use this mod, you're hereby granted permission.

Fluffy (l2032)

I've updated the quick start mod, the button is now right on the main menu, and it loads considerably faster

Thanks Wivex for clueing me in to this stuff, even though I'm still not using your solution :p.

Vas

MisterFlix

Hi :)
Your mods are great, I use a lot of them~
However, when I try to activate FollowMe, even in a game with no mods whatsoever, the next time Rimworld starts I get the error message, ReflectionTypeLoadException. I attached an image of the whole message.

Edit: I'm so so sorry. Of course it won't work on a blank slate without the Community Core Library. ^^""
Gonna keep this post here because I know that one of the other mods I use seems to conflict with this one, and now I can properly test! xD

2nd edit: Works perfectly fine. Maybe I did something wrong last time I used it, but I guess all is good now^^ Sorry for this pretty much unnecessary post D: I guess it's a good reminder to always read the mod description again before posting... u,u

3rd edit: Turns out I found a bug after all, by complete chance: I quit a game where I was still following someone, and when I started a new game, the camera wasn't moveable (in the same way as when it follows something), except that the pawn it was following wasn't there anymore, so I couldn't unfollow.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
You are awesome! Yes, you!

Fluffy (l2032)

thanks for the report, I'll take a look!

I don't recall actually storing the follow target across saves though, which is odd :P.

Fluffy (l2032)

new small mod for modders/translators;

Translation Helper; adds a main tab (the bottom buttons) with xml boilerplate for missing translation keys that can easily be copied. Useful for modders that tend to forget adding translations (me!), or people interested in translating mods to another language.