[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragoduval

Damn, can i kiss you for the colonist bar ? No really thanks a lot, its going to be a lifechanger, and more importantly a time saver :D.
Im making my own mod !!!! Also im pretty sure that i started World Wars 3.....

Also if i spawn too many subject then dont mind me, i'm just bored at school :D. Damn 3 hours long video's....

Noopy

Quote from: Noopy on April 14, 2016, 12:20:48 AM
I don't know if it's a bug or if I am just doing it wrong but when using Blueprints I have a simple 5x6 room with a bed and I try dragging but it just keeps the selector up and won't create the blueprint. I can copy the walls but if I try to select the entire room it won't create the blueprint for me.

Can anyone elaborate if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug/glitch? I'd LOVE to use this mod but I can't copy rooms.

Fluffy (l2032)

Hey noopy,

The behaviour you're describing sounds like the designator either didn't find anything to copy into the blueprint (which shouldn't be the case), or there's an error going on. Could you do the following things for me?:

1: Make sure there's buildings (not blueprints or in-progress frames, but actual buildings, furniture, etc) that the colony owns in the area you're copying.
2: Turn on devmode (options -> development mode).
3: Try designating a room.

If there's errors, the devmode will spawn a window with some red error text - ignore that, but please send me your output-log.txt, you can see where to find it in the stickied 'how to report a bug' threads.

Thanks in advance!

CasereHG

Okay, I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can't seem to get the Pawn Bar to show up in either new colonies or existing saved games. What the heck am I doing wrong? Please help. Here is a list of the mods that I use (in order of loading): Core / EdB Mod Order / EdB Prepare Carefully / Mad Skills / Enhanced Tabs /  RW_PawnBar / Craftable Medicine / Additional Joy Objects / Practise Target - Thank you for any help in advance.

Emottaja

Quote from: CasereHG on April 16, 2016, 02:24:32 PM
Okay, I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can't seem to get the Pawn Bar to show up in either new colonies or existing saved games. What the heck am I doing wrong? Please help. Here is a list of the mods that I use (in order of loading): Core / EdB Mod Order / EdB Prepare Carefully / Mad Skills / Enhanced Tabs /  RW_PawnBar / Craftable Medicine / Additional Joy Objects / Practise Target - Thank you for any help in advance.

I had that happen to me as well, but I managed to fix it by creating a whole new world. Have you tried that yet? It worked for me at least. =/

oronnoro2

CasereHG

Quote from: Emottaja on April 16, 2016, 03:05:47 PM
Quote from: CasereHG on April 16, 2016, 02:24:32 PM

I had that happen to me as well, but I managed to fix it by creating a whole new world. Have you tried that yet? It worked for me at least. =/

Oh, I hadn't tried to creating a new world, just a new colony. I'll give that a shot. Thank you!

RickyMartini

uly

Thanks for the great mods!

I'd like to make a small request:
Could you please add "Animals" to the medical info filters? It's something that's always bugged me about the vanilla game.

Thanks again and keep up the great creations!

Grogfeld

Hello Master Fluffy!
Two things. Relationship tab is so great, every time I'm open it I'm saying this should be in the Core.  I have a suggestion, is it possible that the way you project relations is not only by color but also by length of lines so that colonist won't just be standing in a circle but  somewhat scattered? With middle (between max distance and Pawn [or colony]) as 0 and then further away as negative, and closer as positive standing.

Will you update ApparelSense? I know, work in progress, but I'm really intrigued by this mod and haven't really try it in the past.

geekest_cat

Quote from: Skissor on April 13, 2016, 05:04:09 PM
By the way, I'm missing the overview for all the colonists. Meaning I'd like to see all the colonist relationships at once, just like when I'm looking at the faction relations.

I second that, although since there is a two-way relationship, maybe it'd be better with a couple of adjacent lines linking every pawn.

witchyspoon

Quote from: geekest_cat on April 18, 2016, 03:17:42 PM
By the way, I'm missing the overview for all the colonists. Meaning I'd like to see all the colonist relationships at once, just like when I'm looking at the faction relations.
I second that, although since there is a two-way relationship, maybe it'd be better with a couple of adjacent lines linking every pawn.
what exactly do you mean? I thought when you click in the middle of the colonist circle, it shows all the relationships? like in the factions view...is that not what you mean?

geekest_cat

Quote from: spoonshortage on April 18, 2016, 07:58:26 PM
what exactly do you mean? I thought when you click in the middle of the colonist circle, it shows all the relationships? like in the factions view...is that not what you mean?

Mmm... where do I have to click? In the factions screen I can see the entire web of relationships, but not in the colonist tab. I have to click over each colonist individually to show that pawn's relationships, but when deselecting the pawn, the web disappears and no relationships are shown. I'm on Linux, by the way, don't know if it can be a related issue.

witchyspoon

Quote from: geekest_cat on April 19, 2016, 02:47:36 PM
Quote from: spoonshortage on April 18, 2016, 07:58:26 PM

Mmm... where do I have to click? In the factions screen I can see the entire web of relationships, but not in the colonist tab. I have to click over each colonist individually to show that pawn's relationships, but when deselecting the pawn, the web disappears and no relationships are shown. I'm on Linux, by the way, don't know if it can be a related issue.

hmm maybe it is a linux problem i don't know...but in my game I just have to click right somewhere in the middle of the circle of colonists and then I get a web o relationships..I'll try to add a screenshot

edit: ok I just realized it only shows the relationships in the web like wife, mother, fiance etc not just "normal" when they don't have a specific social relationship with that colonist. like in my screenshot there is no line between Cansin and Albert for example, though they like eachother but they don't have a specified social relationship status maybe that's something that could be added.. :)

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Rock5

I had an idea and I thought it would compliment the medical info mod so I'll mention it here.

I often find myself waiting for a job to be done and it seems to be taking too long so I wonder to myself "Is anyone doing this job at the moment? What is everyone doing?". And it occurs to me it would be nice to get a snapshot of what everyone is doing at any particular moment.

I use your Medical Info mod and it seems to be similar to what I'm suggesting in that it provides a snapshot of all the colonists current health. Maybe you could expand it to include more data about the colonists such as what they are currently doing.

While thinking along these lines I thought it would also be nice to know what all my colonists are wearing. It's a real pain trying to find out how many more shirts and cowboy hats I need to make.

Of course all this info couldn't fit on one page so I envision having multiple tabs, each showing different details about the colonist.

What do you think?
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport