[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldenpotatoes

I'm assuming the factions part of the relations mod just pulls in-game data? I have factions who have negative reputation with me when I click on my colony leader, but they have positive reputation with me when I click on their faction leader. A bit confusing to say the least.

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: Goldenpotatoes on May 04, 2016, 10:23:28 AM
I'm assuming the factions part of the relations mod just pulls in-game data? I have factions who have negative reputation with me when I click on my colony leader, but they have positive reputation with me when I click on their faction leader. A bit confusing to say the least.
It does pull ingame data. I'm not sure why the game has different levels of goodwill for player -> faction, and faction -> player. faction -> faction seems to always be symmetric. In any case, I haven't had time to play much over the last few weeks, I'll make some adjustments after playing with it and getting some more 'real' data.

Orion

[EDIT]
nvm wrong thread ;)

Fluffy (l2032)

Ehm, you sure you're in the right thread? I don't have any visitors/traders mods ;)

RagingLoony

oh geez I had both tabs open and put the wrong messages into ther wrong ones XD Sorry about that, deleting my previous post :P

joaonunes

I just noticed something strange... The Fluffy Relations mod has a file named AnimalTab.xml even though the inside refers to the Factions defName... is it a bug or something intentional?
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Fluffy (l2032)

well.. it's neither :P It's probably a result of me being lazy and copy-pasting code from the animals tab, then only changing the internals and not the file name. It shouldn't matter though, the game doesn't actually care about filenames of xml files, just their location.

joaonunes

Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Jdalt40

Hey Fluffy, I just noticed after playing with Glitter Tech and more factions mod that the orion peacekeeper faction is displayed as "Null" with no image in the relations panel, do you have any idea of what can be causing this?

Rock5

4a 6f 73 68 79 31 31 31 31 2c 20 49 20 63 61 6e 27 74 20 62 65 6c 69 65 76 65 20 49 20 6a 75 73 74 20 63 6f 6e 76 65 72 74 65 64 20 79 6f 75 27 72 65 20 73 69 67 6e 61 74 75 72 65 2e 20 57 68 61 74 20 61 20 77 61 73 74 65 20 6f 66 20 74 69 6d 65 2e 20 3a 28
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Fluffy (l2032)

New mod; Fluffy breakdowns.

Replaces RimWorld's random breakdowns with an actual game mechanic;

All buildings that can break down now require maintenance. If properly maintained, the building will never break down. If not maintained, the chances of breakdown will gradually increase, and a quick breakdown is almost certain when no maintenance is done for prolonged periods of time.

Feedback on how this affects difficulty is more than welcome. Variables I'm particularly interested in are;

speed of maintenance decay.
speed of maintaining job
chances of breakdowns happening (and should breakdowns still have a tiny chance to happen even if properly maintained?)

Future additions will - maybe - include additional checks and bounds on maintenance; e.g. powered off buildings won't degrade, etc.

See front page for download link

RagingLoony

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on May 22, 2016, 12:24:53 PM
New mod; Fluffy breakdowns.

Replaces RimWorld's random breakdowns with an actual game mechanic;

All buildings that can break down now require maintenance. If properly maintained, the building will never break down. If not maintained, the chances of breakdown will gradually increase, and a quick breakdown is almost certain when no maintenance is done for prolonged periods of time.

Feedback on how this affects difficulty is more than welcome. Variables I'm particularly interested in are;

speed of maintenance decay.
speed of maintaining job
chances of breakdowns happening (and should breakdowns still have a tiny chance to happen even if properly maintained?)

Future additions will - maybe - include additional checks and bounds on maintenance; e.g. powered off buildings won't degrade, etc.

See front page for download link

so it would probably be a wet dream to think this is save game compatible right? :(

Fluffy (l2032)

It should be safe to add/remove it from savegames as you please. But do make a backup, and report how it went - it's difficult to thoroughly test this stuff.

RagingLoony

well, no kidding... I have a save thats a couple years in, ill make a back up and throw it onto that and see how it goes.

laser_man6

can you add a tab in the relations menu to include prisonors?