[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

@Fitz;
Thanks, that was very useful :). Apparently, for some reason, one of your buildings (a grill) has two compBreakdownables registered. Since I use the building as a key for saving/loading (the comp itself isn't normally stored), this gave some issues. I've fixed that, but it's still a bit of a mystery to me how this should have come about in the first place.

Anyhow, I'm updating the release on github right now, should be there by the time you read this.

edit: Your old save should now load fine (I can't test it, considering your obscene amount of mods :P)

Fitz

Wow that was quick, amazing service lol. And glad I could help identify a bug. Yes I am a bit of a mod fiend, but there are so many I can never resist squeezing just one more in ... (even since I posted I have added 2 more, new glittertech without surgeries and haulIT). Without the amazing mods created by yourself and many others, my Rimworld would be a very dull place :)

Grogfeld

Hey Master! I've just played with worktab and time schedule.  It's really great and powerful tool a must have for mod packed game with many job types. I've noticed that I can add different priorities on different time zones. Does it work like that or is it just a glitch?

EDIT: Not a glitch, It works :D I've set priority 1 cleaning at 7-8 and 20-21 and the rest 22 hours on priority 3, and actually my Pawns are cleaning everything at those hours, and from time to time, when they don't have anything to do at other time zones. RWhack!

Fluffy (l2032)

yep, it's not a glitch :) There's a video in the main page in which I try to explain a little bit how it works.

Let me know how it plays, and if you have any suggestions on how to improve usability, I'm all ears!

Grogfeld

I've watched your video, without it I wouldn't be able to do anything with schedule but after that I've started to experiment with it and must say that it's the biggest improvement (plus DF style detailed priorities) in RW since EdB's Interface mod (don't count CCL and yours manager mod :D). Like I said earlier It's really powerful tool. Few minutes of adjustment and you don't have to micromanage anything. For example my cleaning schedule. Every Pawn is set to clean  for two hours a day with priority 1 and even with only 3 Pawns it works really great so that there is no input from my side, and no problems with food/construction/crafting production chain. This with even more powerful detailed priorities makes my gameplay easier and I enjoy it even better so thanks.

harpo99999

fluffy, just a small suggestion, could you add a release date against each of the mods to help us get the updated mods?

Jdalt40

Hey Fluffy, I just noticed on Fluffy's relations that it only uses half of the page in the relations tab. Is this a bug with my game or is just something you can't work out how to make it fit to the full page?

RagingLoony

Dunno if you remember but I was getting those NULL factions a while back? I worked out what it is and it's GlitterTech mod. with GT I get 2 NULL factions, without I dont get them. So I guess it;s something to do with the orion corp?

Grogfeld

Moved to proper topic ;)

Jdalt40

Quote from: RagingLoony on May 28, 2016, 01:30:19 PM
Dunno if you remember but I was getting those NULL factions a while back? I worked out what it is and it's GlitterTech mod. with GT I get 2 NULL factions, without I dont get them. So I guess it;s something to do with the orion corp?
I think it is because they are a spacer faction

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: harpo99999 on May 27, 2016, 06:54:20 PM
fluffy, just a small suggestion, could you add a release date against each of the mods to help us get the updated mods?
I'll update the change log soon, I want to do some spring cleaning on my mod thread(s) soon anyway.

Quote from: Joshy1111 on May 27, 2016, 07:46:11 PM
Hey Fluffy, I just noticed on Fluffy's relations that it only uses half of the page in the relations tab. Is this a bug with my game or is just something you can't work out how to make it fit to the full page?
Not a bug, and I do know how to use the whole space. It's just that having a non-square space complicates the math required for the force directed graph (the dynamic mode) quite a bit - it's just not something I thought was worthwhile. Besides, the space on the left is used for details on selected pawns/factions.

Quote from: RagingLoony on May 28, 2016, 01:30:19 PM
I really do need an output-log.txt file from a game where this happens if I'm going to be able to fix this one.

DJ Daemonix

Hi there,

I am encountering a bug with most Fluffy UI Mods (Enhanced Tabs & Relations) that is causing most of my bar to disappear in the game (as shown in attachment).
Please fix this bug ASAP, unless you have a workaround for which i would be glad to try.

Regards

Fluffy (l2032)

Welcome to the forums Daemonix!

Unfortunately, there's no attachment, and your description is very vague - so I can't do much about the problem you're having. Please make sure you're running the latest versions of my mods and CCL, and that CCL is second in the load order (right after core).

If that doesn't work, try starting a new world + game, not all my mods are save compatible. If that still doesn't work, I'll need the following to properly investigate the bug;
- A description of the issue. Try to describe when or how the issue occured and what exactly went wrong.
- Your mod load order with any other mods you are running (modconfig.xml)
-  Your output_log.txt.

Screenshots are generally of very little help, please include the output_log.txt, this is very important for debugging!

DJ Daemonix

Apologies, but for some weird reason, the file didn't upload. Moving on, here is the screenshot : http://www.noelshack.com/2016-22-1464756321-capture-d-ecran-116.png

I did forget to install CCL (because i din't see any indication of dependencies on the topic. You might want to state these...), but after installation the problem remained the same. Included per your previous post's request is the output_log.txt, but i cannot find the modconfig.xml, so here is a screenshot of my mods folder :
http://www.noelshack.com/2016-22-1464757115-capture-d-ecran-117.png

Thanks for your support :)

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Fluffy (l2032)

Hmm, it appears to fail loading the Fluffy Relations dll. Can you please double check that there's is only one installation of Fluffy_Relations, and that the folder structure is
<whatever>/RimWorld/Mods/Fluffy_Relations<version>/Assemblies/Fluffy_Relations.dll

Is the fluffy relations.dll there? Is there anything else there? What OS are you on?

thanks!