[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleFester

Drusek

One minor issue when I use Colony Manager and Work Tab  - there is no manage work in detailed priorities work tab.

damnfan

I really like the work tab but I kinda messed up using it. Is there a way to reset the time scheduled events?

Tai

I've been having a nasty bug of some kind with the Work tab, not 100% sure what or why. Running just Core, CCL, CCL Vanilla Tweaks, and Work Tab, I get this error log on trying to generate a new world. http://puu.sh/qhmm5/d5161b013f.png

It bars the generation, which basically means the game can't be played with the mod.

Fluffy (l2032)

Yeah I mucked up last night's update. You should roll back to the previous 0.14.0.2 version. It's on https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Fluffy_Tabs/releases (one of the small entries with just a download, since it was just a small update).

Tai

Ah, there'll be the problem, I was using the Steam release, I guess it auto-updated. I really need to get around to just grabbing everything off here... Guess now's as good a time as any

Fluffy (l2032)

steam and github (so forum) releases are now updated and should work again. Sorry folks!

ThiIsMe007

Thank you for your awesome mods, Fluffy. I believe I use all of the major ones, and would have a hard time playing without them now.

Two questions : would the new update to "Fluffy Relations" break save games ? I still use version 0.14.0.2, and experienced some bugs :

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16599.msg239158#msg239158

These do not seem game-breaking however.

Next question is I am much intrigued by your "Fluffy Breakdowns" down, and would like to know if you intend to update that mod sooner or later (no pressure) ? Where could I find a more thorough description of how it's supposed to work ?

kosh401

The Breadowns mod is actually updated and working and basically gives your buildings a maintenance HP ticker of sorts that your pawns need to repair as it degrades down from 100%. If the building isn't maintained then it will have short circuit/'splody issues. As opposed to just purely random ones. Great little mod, highly recommend it.

ThiIsMe007

Quote from: kosh401 on July 28, 2016, 05:10:49 PM
The Breadowns mod is actually updated and working and basically gives your buildings a maintenance HP ticker of sorts that your pawns need to repair as it degrades down from 100%. If the building isn't maintained then it will have short circuit/'splody issues. As opposed to just purely random ones. Great little mod, highly recommend it.

Thank you! Consider it as yet another Fluffy mod installed for my next colony.

Chibisuke

Could I make a suggestion for Work Tab Mod, would it be possible to be able to import/export favorites like Colony Manager does it. I usually use the more detailed priority for the "slaves", haulers n cleaning pawns and adjust accordingly. So it would be nice to just export those and then be able to import them into a new game, instead of having to make a new favorite for the same priority each new game.

Thank you for the fantastic mods btw.

eberkain

Is there any way to make the colonist character tab one line taller? the Managing skill gets cut off there.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

fidelfc

I suggestion: There is a way to make the passion icons bigger or colored? It's very hard for me-even in a big monitor- to actually see them, i know is not part of the mod but would be a huge improvement.

stigma

Fluffy,  I think there is something seriously wrong with worktab 14.0.4

With only CCL (0.14.1) + CCL vanilla tweaks + worktab (14.0.4) on A14e the whole game crashes as soon as I start to change priorities in the worktab. (I would assume the crash is related to how your UI is sending updates to the game? ..)

Also, I've noticed that I get a logged error when I enter the CCL mod-menu for worktab. my error is pretty much identical to the one posted by another user a few posts back:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731018014

I've done some brief troubleshooting to find the root of the problem, and here are my findings:

worktab 14.0.2 seems to work (did not try 14.0.3 since you said it had errors). it does not crash the game. However, there are still errors in the modmenu. I have also observed a couple of errors while starting new games while testing, but this seems a little random (I didn't save those errors regrettably).

I also tried reverting to A14d version of the client, but the results there seem to be the same as in 14e (meaning CCL mod menu errors in 14.0.2 and crashes in 14.0.4).

Finally I tried going all the way back to my "last working setup" that was error-free. A14c, with CCL 0.14.0 and worktab 14.0.2
This did not crash, and no mod-menu errors
Tried only changing worktab in that setup to 14.0.4 and that crashes the game again (but no mod-menu errors with this combination)

I can't tell for sure if the problem is in your mod or in something CCL changed, but since you released your latest version quite a few days after CCL updated to 0.14.1 I figured I should ask you first? ...

Let me know if I can assist in tracing the root of the problem. I'm hesitant to even play without your worktab mod, and even though 14.0.2 kind of works in the sense that it doesn't crash the game... I'm not stoked on the random critical errors. Want to get to the bottom of this.

-Stigma

stigma

Oh, and one other purely feedback thing...

How about flipping the entire therapist-mode window 90 degrees clockwise? Reading through the job-names sideways is a chore (and a literal pain the neck!). I don't think anyone would care if it filled up more of the screen in therapist-mode. After all, when you are fixing details you are busy on that screen and not looking at the game anyway. I think it would increase user friendliness :)

and finally, one feature-request:
Is it possible to add a job-type which is basically a copy of the "construct frame" one - except it ONLY applies to items that can have a quality-rating? (i.e. beds, chairs ect.).
Essentially I want an alternative to skilledbuilder:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19764.0
since it seems like the modauthor is AWOL...
I think this functionality would fit right into the worktab though. it does more of what worktab already does - giving more control of the details.

Thats all for now. Thanks for all the great mods :)
-Stigma