[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grogfeld

Quote from: Vakturion on August 14, 2016, 09:08:58 PM
G'day.
I've really enjoyed your mods, great work.

I have a problem with the Work tab mod. I have two Doctors, one is in training and I don't want him to operate yet. I wan't him to be able to do everything else. I set it up in the work tab so that any surgeries don't have a priority, but he still gives them a go.

Have I got something wrong? I don't think I've got any mods that would interfere.

Thanks.
maybe you switch to simple view before closing work tabs?

Vakturion

Quote from: Grogfeld on August 15, 2016, 04:15:18 AM
G'day.

I have a problem with the Work tab mod. I have two Doctors, one is in training and I don't want him to operate yet. I wan't him to be able to do everything else. I set it up in the work tab so that any surgeries don't have a priority, but he still gives them a go.

Have I got something wrong? I don't think I've got any mods that would interfere.

Thanks.

Oh geez, I do!

I didn't realise this was a one or the other thing... which kind of makes sense now.

Thanks!

Fluffy (l2032)

It's on my to-do list, shouldn't work that way, but right now it sortof does, yeah.

MisterVertigo

Quote from: Vakturion on August 15, 2016, 04:28:23 PM
Quote from: Grogfeld on August 15, 2016, 04:15:18 AM
G'day.

Thanks.

Oh geez, I do!

I didn't realise this was a one or the other thing... which kind of makes sense now.

Thanks!
I'm so glad you posted this. I noticed something similar, but it was for planting. I wanted my guys with high planting skills to do the harvesting, but anyone can do the planting. It wasn't working for me; everyone did both. I just realized I did the same thing you did, I switch back and forth between the two views.

Most of the time the simple view is sufficient for me, but later on it would be nice to fine tune some things with the advanced view. I just don't like having to look at the advanced view all the time; it's just a lot of info to take in and can be a bit overwhelming. That's part of the reason I changed it back to 0-4 instead of 0-9.

I'm glad to hear the fearless Fluffy is aware though, and maybe this will be changed!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Elysium

For those that do not know, Animal Tab has recently been updated.  It includes some very useful master settings and a pregnancy column.

Vakturion

I'm getting this error when in using the MCM from the main menu. I click on Work Tab and I see this. http://i.imgur.com/GfUI0pZ.jpg 

It doesn't happen when in a game, just from the menu. Does this matter?

Any ideas? let me know if you need more info. 

Thanks.

kaptain_kavern

Looks like the same I reported not so long ago : https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Fluffy_Tabs/issues/17

If it is, it only occur because there is no game already launch and will not prevent you to play and will not screw your game. Fluffy explain it better than me in the link i posted

Vakturion

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 17, 2016, 01:11:54 AM
Looks like the same I reported not so long ago : https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Fluffy_Tabs/issues/17

If it is, it only occur because there is no game already launch and will not prevent you to play and will not screw your game. Fluffy explain it better than me in the link i posted

Thanks for the quick response, I'll carry on as usual then ;D

bigbantha

Just a heads up, in the main post, for the description of Work Tabs, it says 'Lost' when it should say 'Lots'.  :P

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Elysium on August 16, 2016, 06:26:00 PM
For those that do not know, Animal Tab has recently been updated.  It includes some very useful master settings and a pregnancy column.

I did not know that, thank you :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Fluffy (l2032)

yep, just did another one - if you have both PetFollow and the Animal Tab, you can now use PetFollows follow settings from my Animal Tab (just load Animal Tab after PetFollow).

SpaceDorf

And downloaded.

Your new Main Post design is awesome by the way.
If there is ever Rimworld Merchandise we need a FluffyCat :)

*inspiration*
How about a small mod and shameless self advertise :)
You can buy FluffyCats(tm) from Traders. Small Statues that the pawns can visit :)

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 17, 2016, 09:39:01 AM
And downloaded.

Your new Main Post design is awesome by the way.
If there is ever Rimworld Merchandise we need a FluffyCat :)

*inspiration*
How about a small mod and shameless self advertise :)
You can buy FluffyCats(tm) from Traders. Small Statues that the pawns can visit :)

I'd totally buy a Fluffy Cat statue in game! (and maybe out of game too!)

SpaceDorf

After updating my modlist and testing my palm just had a important meeting with my forehead ...

In the small suggestion thread I had this idea, my hand reminded me to pitch it to you, especially after reading some of the mod notes.

Could you add an option in the restriction tab to activate the selected restriction for all colonists when you click on the time of day ?

zmadz

i can't imagine playing this game without your mods , just wanted to say thx for all the good work!