[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceDorf

I have it in the very last posistion of the load order .. between 70 and 80 mods running, no problems
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

oninaig

I just downloaded Work Tab and I am having the following issues/have the following questions:

1.) The "Save Favorite" priorites functionality doesn't appear to be working. It will save the priorities for that particular person but when you make changes and then try to reload the favorite, it doesn't do anything (just like in your demo video on steam). I will mark a priority for character A as a favorite, and then if I change anything about character A and then try to re-apply the favorite, nothing happens and the favorite priorities are not restores.

2.) Also is there any way to "undo" a work schedule? Like if I accidentally select a time frame for a set a priorities that I didn't mean to, how do I "undo" that time frame and revert the priorities back to their all-day settings? I accidentally set different priorities for a particular hour of the day and I wanted a simple "Ok, delete this 'day-time priority' slot for that time" and I was unable to find such a feature (basically I just want to revert the priorities to their normal state with no schedule *without* having to manually set the priorities again.

123nick

i think there is a bug with the work tab switching to on/off priorities after loading a save, even if u saved it with manual priorities before . i suffer from it too, and so does a lot of people on the reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/4zqtn7/manual_priorities_being_disabled_on_game_load/

bomberchibbi

Hi Fluffy,

Thanks a lot for all the great mods, I really enjoy them a lot (especially the manager). I hope this is the right place for suggestions, too. My suggestion/wish is this: Could you add a tab to the manager for dealing with surgeries and medicine in general? I like harvesting prisoners organs and saving escape pod survivors and for both I have to setup the same options over and over. For the prisoners one always has to set them from no medicine to herbal medicine and set up the surgeries. For the survivors they always have to be set to herbal medicine, too. Since I am not a modder I could only work out some possible conditions like "skip organ in bill if patient couldn't survive" and a possible "complete bill first" to make automated maximum efficiency surgeries possible. If you'd be interested I could give you more Info on what I thought out so far.

greets

Bomber

mordan

Quote from: 123nick on August 27, 2016, 05:12:31 AM
i think there is a bug with the work tab switching to on/off priorities after loading a save, even if u saved it with manual priorities before . i suffer from it too, and so does a lot of people on the reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/4zqtn7/manual_priorities_being_disabled_on_game_load/

I get the same bug as well, my work tab rolls back to default instead of staying on manual priorities and I noticed it happened after installing the latest CCL v0.14.3.1 and maybe even 0.14.3.0. I posted an issue on work tab github so hopefully fluffy will fix it as soon as he can :)

Statistical_Insanity

Any idea how long the jump to A15 will take? Assuming you do intend to update them. Holding off starting a game until these mods are all ready to go.

prototype2001

Will this mod allow me to perform 100 organ removals without creating 100 medical bills?

BlueWinds

Quote from: mordan on August 28, 2016, 04:46:26 AM
Quote from: 123nick on August 27, 2016, 05:12:31 AM

I get the same bug as well, my work tab rolls back to default instead of staying on manual priorities and I noticed it happened after installing the latest CCL v0.14.3.1 and maybe even 0.14.3.0. I posted an issue on work tab github so hopefully fluffy will fix it as soon as he can :)

This is a CCL bug, nothing to do with Fluffy's mods, and thus nothing Fluffy can fix. :)

https://github.com/RimWorldCCLTeam/CommunityCoreLibrary/issues/171

Deimos Rast

If you're wondering, a lot of the timing on the update depends on CCL, as  a number of Fluffy's mods use it, and that hasn't been updated yet. He can't do anything until it gets updated.
Also, the steam version of his mods seem to be updating sooner than this thread reflects.
#StopPluginAbuse

Fluffy (l2032)

yep, about 2/3rd of my mods depend on CCL to some extent. I'm actually a co-author on CCL, so it's not like there's nothing I can do, but at the same time I have very little time at the moment.

I'm doing quick 'find the obvious changes' updates at the moment, with little playtesting beyond booting the colony and testing if I get any errors on common operations. I depend on you guys to find the more complicated errors.

Fluffy (l2032)

ok, all the non-CCL stuff is done. The rest will have to wait for CCL, so I'm going to focus my attention on helping the CCL update.

Deimos Rast

awesome work! now I don't have to keep hacking away at your source code trying to get it to build. ;D
Although I did manage to get the medical tab working, pretty thrilled about that.
Good luck with CCL - I feel blind without the minimap.
Cheers!
#StopPluginAbuse

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: Deimos Rast on August 31, 2016, 05:33:14 AM
awesome work! now I don't have to keep hacking away at your source code trying to get it to build. ;D
Although I did manage to get the medical tab working, pretty thrilled about that.
Good luck with CCL - I feel blind without the minimap.
Cheers!
It does help that the medical tab only needed a recompile with the current game .dlls :P

Serenity

The Medical Tab download doesn't have the right target version as far as I can tell:
Quote<targetVersion>0.14.1220</targetVersion>

Fluffy (l2032)

this is entirely possible, sorry!

change it to 0.15.1290 and it should work fine, I'll fix the dl asap