[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GenericUsername

This is odd, I tried reloading the game 3 times to see if it was a temporary bug (with a full game restart in the middle too) to no avail, before making that post.
Now I just tried it again and the buttons are back.

If it happens again I'll try clicking where the buttons would be as you suggest.

Draconicrose

It doesn't seem like colony manager respects durability when counting threshold. For example, I have a bill set to make a duster if there's less than 1 duster with more than 60% durability in storage. It currently says threshold reached but the only duster in storage has 21% durability. Same with t-shirts and pants.
I have a Rimworld Let's Play for you -> Let's Play Rimworld Playlist

crazybmanp

On a couple of your steam workshop uploads, you mentioned that you forgot to upload the updates there, but its been more than a week and some of your workshop uploads still aren't updated. are those going to be updated?

shadowstitch

I've come to the end of a google hunt to discover this is the dead end for "No Colonist Left Behind".
The last version I see on Github was for a12d. Is this mod abandoned, deprecated, or am I just looking in the wrong places?
I really want to take my pups with me when I blast off!

deltathiago98

I will suggest/request a function for colony manager, add a function to pause a bill when completed and resume when the stock it's bellow X number, so for example, I can cook 200 meals and start cooking again when I reach 50 meals, instead of cooking every time one person takes one meal, so my cookers can do some other thinks. :D

EldVarg

Any news on updates for the Manager?

I would love to see actual power usage (if I turn off things).
Also that the graphs wont be emptied when I restart game. Love this mod.

bewbaliciousrex

Quote from: deltathiago98 on September 21, 2016, 11:14:31 PM
I will suggest/request a function for colony manager, add a function to pause a bill when completed and resume when the stock it's bellow X number, so for example, I can cook 200 meals and start cooking again when I reach 50 meals, instead of cooking every time one person takes one meal, so my cookers can do some other thinks. :D

There is a mod that does just this. It's called Crafting Hysteresis. Works well with Fluffy's mods.

Etherdreamer

Canute

Quote from: daisyrawks on September 07, 2016, 03:21:52 AM
I'm having an issue which seems to be with Colony Manager (goes away when I take it out) where only 1 of my colonists shows up in the work tab.
I got the same issues.
But i will try the manager again when i start a new colony.

chumbaba

the medical tab is listed in a15 here, but rimworld has another opinion. does it work on a15 actually? even if marked red?

Dingo

He forgot to fix the About.xml, you can edit it yourself and change the version to 0.15.0

chumbaba

should I just alter this to the new version?
-edit on about file

<targetVersion>0.14.1220<

EDIT:
whoohoo I did it and it works.
feels like I got a level from total noob to wanna-be-modder
thx^^

Roy

I love your blueprint mod, but noticed a small problem with it. When placing something that can't be rotated (like a fueled generator or geothermal generator), it will be off by a square when rotating the blueprint around. You probably already know about this (it's mentioned in a comment in the source code) but if not, see the image below.

I think I managed to fix it myself by incrementing or decrementing the x or z value of the location when the thing is not movable, an even amount wide/high, and depending on the original rotation and direction (clockwise or anticlockwise):

// if it's not rotatable AND not a linked building (e.g. walls, sandbags), don't rotate.
if (!_thingDef.rotatable && !_thingDef.graphicData.Linked)
{
    if (_thingDef.Size.x % 2 == 0)
    {
        if (_rotation.AsInt == 0 && direction == RotationDirection.Counterclockwise)
            _position.x--;
        if (_rotation.AsInt == 1 && direction == RotationDirection.Clockwise)
            _position.x++;
        if (_rotation.AsInt == 2 && direction == RotationDirection.Counterclockwise)
            _position.x++;
        if (_rotation.AsInt == 3 && direction == RotationDirection.Clockwise)
            _position.x--;
    }
    if (_thingDef.Size.z % 2 == 0)
    {
        if (_rotation.AsInt == 0 && direction == RotationDirection.Clockwise)
            _position.z--;
        if (_rotation.AsInt == 1 && direction == RotationDirection.Counterclockwise)
            _position.z++;
        if (_rotation.AsInt == 2 && direction == RotationDirection.Clockwise)
            _position.z++;
        if (_rotation.AsInt == 3 && direction == RotationDirection.Counterclockwise)
            _position.z--;
    }

return;
}

This was in the Rotate(RotationDirection direction) function in BuildableInfo.cs file at around line 282. I've never done any modding, so this might be wrong in some way, but it seems to work perfectly.

Also, why aren't spaces allowed in the name of the blueprint?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

AlphaMason

Quote from: chumbaba on September 28, 2016, 04:24:56 PM
-edit on about file

EDIT:
thx^^

I noticed this too in the about file and I quickly changed it and it worked.  Anyways, if and when are your other mods going to be updated.  I'd like to see Work Tab mod updated to alpha 15.

kcirdor

Quote from: AlphaMason on October 02, 2016, 04:39:27 PM
Quote from: chumbaba on September 28, 2016, 04:24:56 PM
-edit on about file

EDIT:
thx^^

I noticed this too in the about file and I quickly changed it and it worked.  Anyways, if and when are your other mods going to be updated.  I'd like to see Work Tab mod updated to alpha 15.

They are working out a bug in CCL, so there is no ETA on Work tab just yet.