[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lc-soz

Fluffy, I really want the work tab for A15c, it's so useful! I even started playing in a previous version while you don't update it..

harpo99999

fluffy, as you have several mods that are for different versions of the game could you put a version note(indicating which version the latest is for) against each of the mods in the op to make it easier for us dumb players

mabor0shi

Quote from: harpo99999 on October 07, 2016, 03:40:46 PM
fluffy, as you have several mods that are for different versions of the game could you put a version note(indicating which version the latest is for) against each of the mods in the op to make it easier for us dumb players
How dare you call me dumb? I just DLed a few mods without realizing they weren't updated, because there's no game version indicated, only mod version. And I'm dumb. He's right  :'(
Sometimes old versions work anyway. So are any of the outdated mods compatible with A15?
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Monzer

Hey  I use medical tab awesome mod cant play without now any chance to make the text bigger or scale up the tab ?

mabor0shi

Quote from: mabor0shi on October 07, 2016, 06:43:09 PM
I just DLed a few mods without realizing they weren't updated, because there's no game version indicated, only mod version. And I'm dumb.
Boy, was i right. About the last part. Just noticed the link address has the version name in it. Also, only the white mods at the top are A15; they r in descending order by alpha version. p.s.Work Tab a14 is not compatible with a15.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

duduluu

Hello, Fluffy!
I had translated your mods to Chinese.
Could you allow add the language data to your mods?
So that player those subscribe you steam workshop can use your mod in Chinese.
If it's ok, tell me you email by messege, I'd be grateful to you!
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

Dingo

The AnimalsTab mod has the blueprints mod built-in for some reason. I don't know if it does anything bad, just FYI.

Lost56

Dellamorte

Quote from: Lost56 on October 16, 2016, 11:42:52 AM
dose the Area Unlocker mod work in A15?

No but there is a mod on the Steam Workshop that does the same thing.

lc-soz

It's possible to add an option to copy a sequence of surgeries to different pawns?

Rock5

Quote from: Dellamorte on October 16, 2016, 02:02:23 PM
Quote from: Lost56 on October 16, 2016, 11:42:52 AM
dose the Area Unlocker mod work in A15?

No but there is a mod on the Steam Workshop that does the same thing.
What mod? I have  no experience with Steam Workshop. How do I find it? I did a search but couldn't find it.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

kaptain_kavern

Rock5

Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Rock5

Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Truthowl

I'm getting an 'error while loading map' error when loading my save game. I posted in the discussion area of the last updated mod I use and the author of that mod looked at my output_log file and said the following
----
Looking at the log, this seems to be the cause of the error:
"FluffyManager.ManagerJob_Forestry.ExposeData"
I would post this log on Fluffy's thread, over here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16120
I'm sure your save can be saved :)
----
Here's my output_log.txt

http://pastebin.com/FcqVNLys

I don't know whats happening. My game was working fine the last time I played and then this morning, when I tried to load and play, I get the error on loading map deal.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
--
Truthowl
--
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Thuban 45nm Technology
8.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-880GA-UD3H (Socket M2)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630