[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duduluu

Hello, Fluffy!
We make Chinase translation for your mods and create pull request on github.
Would you merge them?
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

lllMWNlll

Hey Colony Manager Dosen't seem to be working at all in mine game, also i can't open the Work Tabs anymore after i put the download and too Animals Tab dosen't work properly.

I use several mods i will list them and describe a little:

1° - ADogSaid-1.4 :
Add bionic replacement for animals

2° - CK_AnimalPlant_Pack :
Add more plants and animals to the game, and new gameplay.

3° - EdBPrepareCarefully :
Dosen't work with the other mods, so for me it's deactivated. But able the player to choose equipment, animals, items in a new game.

4° - Efficient Light :
Only mod the Standing Light to consume less power.

5° - Expanded Prosthetics & Organ Engineering :
Adds a lot of bionics, and replacements from earlier game to later game.

6° - Faction Discovery :
A mod which makes you discover new factions through the gameplay. Works fine with Load games.

7°, 8°, 9°, 10° - FluffierThanYou Pack :
I will describe each problem:

Medical Tab (working) :
No problems at all, really saves me time.
Animal Manager (not working properly) :
[PROBLEM]Dosen't show any icons, checkbox, or description. Still i can click "on something" and mark it up, but i don't if it's training, butchering or wathever. Seems to Work, but only miss vital visual information.
Colony Manager (not working) :
[PROBLEM]It opens the manager tab, but it dosen't show me any information, i can't click anywhere on the tab screen. I can't do nothing with the mod, and also i can't use the "work tab" too, this particulary only happens with this mod.
I think it's because of the many mods i got installed which may causing it to not work, including lot of workshops.
Blueprints (working) :
I love this Blueprints! I can make a lot of rooms 3x3!

11° - GlitterTech :
Adds equipment, towers, armors with GlitterWorld Tecnology for latergame.

12° - Hospitality :
You can house guests, which increases relationship with faction and enable you to recruit them.

13° - Medieval Times (v. 1.33.A15c) :
Meant for earlier game, adds a lot of content of medieval lifestyle, combat, tecnology and faction.

14° - More Vanilla Turrets :
Adds more variety of turrets, vanilla based.

That's all mods i'm using actually in my Save game. I listed all of them because they maybe interfering with your mods and you're able to correct what you can.

OBS: I also have tried to use "Core Library, Tweaks and Mods (Community)" mods, dosen't work though.

If someone knows how to fix it please, reply me!

faltonico

The only mods i am waiting for CCL to update are "Fluffy Breakdowns" and "Relations Tab", from all of the CCL dependant mods in this forum or steam. Fluffy breakdowns can be a game changer, relations tab would be very, very pretty.

No other mod has me waiting for CCL.
Can i make you the really, really selfish request of deCCL them? -_-'

Ararven

Quote from: daisyrawks on September 07, 2016, 03:21:52 AM
I'm having an issue which seems to be with Colony Manager (goes away when I take it out) where only 1 of my colonists shows up in the work tab.

I have the exact same problem, could someone help please ? No one answered him in two months...

Onslaught

What is the mod that allows me to put my pets in the ship? Where do I download it? I cant find it anywhere.

harpo99999

onslaught, I think the mod you are looking for is 'no one left behind', but I do not think it wwas one of fluffy's mods

Onslaught

I have searched on google and bing for "no one left behind" and it always has a link to this forum post. yet its no where to be found. I did find one called that but it only puts a sarcophagus on the ship for dead colonists. Nothing about pets on it or when I installed it.

Pichu0102

Medical tab won't pop up available surgeries for animals with A Dog Said also installed.

Heroinómano34

i like to do a bigger blueprint, 128x128, it is posible? changing something?

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: Ararven on November 24, 2016, 01:55:44 PM
Quote from: daisyrawks on September 07, 2016, 03:21:52 AM
I'm having an issue which seems to be with Colony Manager (goes away when I take it out) where only 1 of my colonists shows up in the work tab.

I have the exact same problem, could someone help please ? No one answered him in two months...

Colony Manager requires that you start a new game, as it adds a worktype. If you don't do this, the Work Tab (and possibly other mds) will have issues. Alternatively, you could disable the work tab, save, enable colony manager, save, and then enable the work tab again, reloading the game after each step.

Quote from: harpo99999 on November 30, 2016, 02:31:17 AM
onslaught, I think the mod you are looking for is 'no one left behind', but I do not think it wwas one of fluffy's mods
That was indeed one of my mods, not entirely sure why it's not on the list. In any case, I'll try and get it updated over the next few weeks.

Quote from: Pichu0102 on December 10, 2016, 09:59:54 AM
Medical tab won't pop up available surgeries for animals with A Dog Said also installed.
Thanks, I'll look into that!

Quote from: Heroinómano34 on December 19, 2016, 09:01:15 AM
i like to do a bigger blueprint, 128x128, it is posible? changing something?
Besides possibly being very slow, and potentially crashing the game, I don't really see any reason why that shouldn't work. I didn't imlpement any hardcoded size limit. IF there is any size limit it's in the vanilla area designators, and then sadly there's not much I can do.

faltonico

joaonunes

You should have kept the A15 mods :( I will update to A16 only when enough mods have been updated
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Fluffy (l2032)

The A15 versions (if I made them, I had very little time during A15), are all available on github. Click the name of the mod to go to the releases page, and scroll down.

joaonunes

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on December 21, 2016, 12:09:21 PM
The A15 versions (if I made them, I had very little time during A15), are all available on github. Click the name of the mod to go to the releases page, and scroll down.

Ok, thanks! :D
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!