[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerberus

Hey fluffy, will you be updating the work tab for Alpha 16?

Etherdreamer

http://imgur.com/a/SBdfG

It drop this red log when I load Fluffys breakdowns

btw where it´s this "Hubs Lib" link?

Fluffy (l2032)

@Etherdreamer; the top two errors are from other mods. The others are from HugsLib not being installed. Get it from steam or the forums, just search for HugsLib.

As for the missing link, where would that be? I'd like to fix it.

Etherdreamer

I mean you can have a link in the Op with the Hublib  link Just for avoid confusions.
Thanks for the response.

Fluffy (l2032)

Good point, I'll see about updating my front page.

Delmain

Yeah Hugs Lib used to be something that was included with mods, but the author changed it to be something like CCL where you had to install this Lib mod separately.

A few mod authors have had problems with it.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on December 21, 2016, 04:15:34 PM
Good point, I'll see about updating my front page.

Fluffy Breakdowns GitHub page doesn't seem to mention requirement of HugsLib. Did find that out by reading the about.xml page within the mod though.

Lazybun

Would be nice to have an ability to change priority for maintanance via HugsLib mod options, right now it is essentially only manually controlled - either disable all construction tasks or click 'maintain' manually to get it done.

faltonico

Hi Fluffy,
Will you release "Work Tab" for A16?

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: ttgg on December 26, 2016, 12:59:33 PM
Quote from: faltonico on December 25, 2016, 04:54:39 PM
Hi Fluffy,
Will you release "Work Tab" for A16?

I think he just did. https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Fluffy_Tabs/releases
gosh, you're quick. yes, I just did. Also fixed a warning in AreaUnlocker.

Note that this should be considered a beta version; I've tested the basic functionality and it's working - but there's quite a few changes in A16, so there may be a few bugs hiding in the shadows still. Also, I haven't worked on any of the known issues of the A14/15 versions yet.

ttgg

Haha, yeah I've been checking daily since A16 hit. Refreshed github and saw you updated it "26 seconds ago". Pretty convenient.

Thanks for updating it, I find that that it's almost necessary once a colony gets big, to make the micro-managing tolerable.

faltonico

aper

that's great! I've missed the work tab
thanks a lot

zmadz

all hail the king ! the work tab yaaaay ! ty ty ty ty ty