[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minnigin

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on January 12, 2017, 06:31:14 PM
yeah, they cover the body. I figured it'd make more sense to add them to the body than to the legs, as there's no concept of a 'groin area' in the vanilla body definitions.
ah gotchya, thanks :D

doomdude1

Hey, so something seems to be borked with the level 2 components, as soon as I researched the tech all items started going to <0.1% maintenance within seconds. Even if constantly repaired they'd go down and break almost immediately. I tried replacing all of them using devmode, but it still kept happening. How would I go about fixing this?

Also, don't know if it's related, but once I disabled the mod it started giving me errors when I try to save the game.

Fluffy (l2032)

@doomdude, can you make sure you're on the latest version? This should have been fixed a couple of days ago.

doomdude1

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on January 13, 2017, 04:27:58 AM
@doomdude, can you make sure you're on the latest version? This should have been fixed a couple of days ago.

I'm on Alpha 16 - 0.16.1393, that's the current one, no? Also, it seems once I disabled the mod I've started experiencing savegame issues

Fluffy (l2032)

I meant the latest version of the mod. As for disabling it, it's generally not recommended to add/remove mods mid-game. Especially removing things can break your saves, as there might be information linked to the mod in the save game that is now missing which will freak the game or other mods out. Either way, I'll need an output_log to investigate further.

doomdude1

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on January 13, 2017, 04:38:14 AM
I meant the latest version of the mod. As for disabling it, it's generally not recommended to add/remove mods mid-game. Especially removing things can break your saves, as there might be information linked to the mod in the save game that is now missing which will freak the game or other mods out. Either way, I'll need an output_log to investigate further.

Gosh, I'm not sure, I downloaded and installed it on the 10th.

I'm afraid I'm not able to attach the file as it's around 40MBs (!). Can you recommend a filesharing service that I could use, since it's too big even for pastebin.

Fluffy (l2032)

try zipping it, if it's that bug it probably has a lot of the same repeated error, should be a lot smaller after zipping (or rarring, or whatever archive has your preference).

doomdude1

Well, two things happened.

First, I realized what was freaking out, it was the Miscellanious Robot mod, something about the robots not being able to find their charging stations or similar. Once disabled game worked better (I actually had stutter at 3x speed).

I have attached the big log file, that one is compressed, and a newer log file that got generated upon my game crashing, when I tried to exit+save. I also lost around 3 hours of colony work/

This is the message I was getting with the autosaves and the manual exit+save

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Fluffy (l2032)

I'm sorry to hear you lost that much work/play. Not sure what to tell you, there's a few initial errors where it can't find things from my mod that are in the save game, but those should be ignorable. After that there's millions of errors with warden jobs and robots, and the save itself is breaking on storing tales (the events used for art and such). None of these things are even slightly related to my mods...

I suspect you have a buggy version of at least the robots, possibly more mods.

zmadz

doomdude1 i beleive misc robots are not compatible with work tab

doomdude1

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on January 13, 2017, 11:17:29 AM
I'm sorry to hear you lost that much work/play. Not sure what to tell you, there's a few initial errors where it can't find things from my mod that are in the save game, but those should be ignorable. After that there's millions of errors with warden jobs and robots, and the save itself is breaking on storing tales (the events used for art and such). None of these things are even slightly related to my mods...

I suspect you have a buggy version of at least the robots, possibly more mods.

Oh well, thanks a bunch for looking into it, you've been a great help!

RickyMartini

Quote from: zmadz on January 13, 2017, 11:19:00 AM

Why would that be the case?

zmadz

Quote from: Skissor on January 13, 2017, 11:37:48 AM
Quote from: zmadz on January 13, 2017, 11:19:00 AM

Why would that be the case?

i do apologize for misleading information, just read (on misc forum mod page )that fluffy fixed the error.

venoshock

Any chance there's a fix to work tab regarding the gui resize bug?
for some reason the entire tab is out of the screen to the bottom.

Danetta

Labels on items inside subcategories (architectsense) cannot be clearly seen. The are partially covered by items beyond/above them.