[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onerous1

Would someone explain how to use the time scheduler? I would like to schedule items to be hauled at the end of the day. Am I changing the priorities for that block of time versus the priorities for the rest of the day?

Canute

Open work, and select the scheduled priorities.
- deselect the whole day, with right click on the clock symbol down right.
- select the time frame you want to set for hauling.
- now enable hauling for the pawn they should haul, and disable the higher prioriety works. Just the standard work they would do, like craft,cook,mine. Not the Special one like firefight, doctor,warden.

On these selected works you should see now a clock symbol.

AzharNoordin

Im kinda still confused about the breakdown mod...so far i've never seen my pawn maintain anything and things still breakdown...does it have any conflict with any mod...i have the hugslib and put it right below it

AnNyeong

https://i.gyazo.com/84ec99e9cebd118ed2b3d2b9c463e67e.jpg

Only shows 1 worker in the better work tab and only the expended list works, the time line and stuff don't work.

Fluffy (l2032)

folks, there is NOTHING I can do with just a screenshot or vague description of a problem. I need more information, I need output_logs from when these things occurred.

faltonico

Quote from: AzharNoordin on January 17, 2017, 03:02:12 AM
Im kinda still confused about the breakdown mod...so far i've never seen my pawn maintain anything and things still breakdown...does it have any conflict with any mod...i have the hugslib and put it right below it
If the mod is correctly installed, you also need the stuff to be maintained inside the home area, and of course, prioritize the job properly.

Thyme

Fluffy, thank you for those mods, they're awesome!

Could you make the note for WorkTab requiring HugsLib a bit more obvious? I just wasted an hour trying to figure out what was wrong. Maybe I'm just stupidblind though x)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak

cap75

Love the mods.

But with breakdows can you add a decay rate to the options? Cause a large base its hard to maintain... i have a lots of paws interrupting their tasks to cross the base to repair something, adjusting the breakdown repair doesnt help that much.

faltonico

Quote from: cap75 on January 20, 2017, 07:23:20 PM
Love the mods.

But with breakdows can you add a decay rate to the options? Cause a large base its hard to maintain... i have a lots of paws interrupting their tasks to cross the base to repair something, adjusting the breakdown repair doesnt help that much.
Even with the additional tiers of reinforced components?

Fluffy (l2032)

I'm actually finding it a bit too easy to maintain everything in my current playthrough..., haven't had a breakdown yet, and I've been through some hard times.

Thyme

The balancing is not too far off if there're people complaining about being too easy and others complaining about being too hard.

How many construction pawns do you have, faltonico? Should be sufficient if only a few do construction. I have one, but up to 15 colonists endgame isn't big.
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak

hwfanatic

It's say it's pretty balanced early and mid game. Haven't had much late game this alpha.

faltonico

Quote from: Thyme on January 23, 2017, 12:35:29 PM
How many construction pawns do you have, faltonico? Should be sufficient if only a few do construction. I have one, but up to 15 colonists endgame isn't big.
I'm not having any trouble with maintenance at all, i was asking @cap75 those questions to try to find out why he would have problems with the mod.
And I use worktab as well, with it you can have all of your colonist to do maintenance work, and forbid the unskilled ones to do general construction.

AnNyeong

Is the ''export'' button supposed to save the blueprint locally so you can use it on other colonies/saves? 'Cause it's definitely not doing that for me ! :(

cap75

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on January 23, 2017, 02:09:36 AM
I'm actually finding it a bit too easy to maintain everything in my current playthrough..., haven't had a breakdown yet, and I've been through some hard times.

My problem isnt the breakdowns, in fact it is way better than in vanilla. The problem is related with work priorities, cause repair is tied with construction and i have several itens decaying all over the base.

So, i am seeing a lot of pawn interrupting a job to walk to the otherside to repair something a then return to complete the previous task.

I might be just work priorities beeing mismanaged, but an option to ctrl the decay seemed a nice option.