[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreyaMaluk

Dear Fluffy...
I love all your mods, cuz they are balanced and don't affect gameplay (well, I don't think they do)... Thank you... I love you... xD... ok... I'll gonna stop now...
This post is not only to express my gratitude, but also, unfortunately, to report some errors.
I'm getting these bad boys with the "Follow me" mod

Duplicate code-linked translation key: FollowMe.Cancel in language English
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.LoadedLanguage:LoadFromFile_Keyed(FileInfo)
Verse.LoadedLanguage:LoadData()
Verse.LoadedLanguage:TryGetTextFromKey(String, String&)
Verse.Translator:Translate(String)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Duplicate code-linked translation key: FollowMe.Follow in language English

Duplicate code-linked translation key: FollowMe.Follow in language English

Duplicate code-linked translation key: FollowMe.RejectMultiple in language English

Duplicate code-linked translation key: FollowMe.RejectMultiple in language English

Duplicate code-linked translation key: FollowMe.RejectNoSelection in language English

Duplicate code-linked translation key: FollowMe.RejectNotAThing in language English

TrashMan

I got a mother and daughter that became lovers and the relation tab derped....

Fluffy (l2032)

Ok, first off, that's... good for them?

Second, and more importantly, I'll need an output_log - 'derped' is not an accurate enough description to go by...

Actually, no, it's just wrong. That reminds me, I used to have a friend who got married to a nice girl. Then his little sister got married to his wife's little brother. To me, that's always felt wrong. It's not incest, but still icky. Although I guess it keeps family meetings nice and manageable. How do you guys feel about this?

PotatoeTater

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on February 02, 2017, 09:54:51 AM
Ok, first off, that's... good for them?

Second, and more importantly, I'll need an output_log - 'derped' is not an accurate enough description to go by...

Actually, no, it's just wrong. That reminds me, I used to have a friend who got married to a nice girl. Then his little sister got married to his wife's little brother. To me, that's always felt wrong. It's not incest, but still icky. Although I guess it keeps family meetings nice and manageable. How do you guys feel about this?

Morally it's kind of wrong? I mean it happens in real life and you see it on the news sometimes. Just doesn't feel right to me with how many people are out there, but I guess to each their own?
Life is Strange

Rei-No

which medical mod were you refering to in the video for this. there seem to be many out there at this time.

Rock5

My sister married my cousins husbands brother. It seemed weird at first but you get used to it. Makes our 2 families very close being joined at 2 places as it is.

Technically speaking I don't think it's actually wrong to marry someone who doesn't share blood and is related to you only by marriage. I couldn't even find any information on the web about sibling in-law marriages (which is what I think you are talking about).
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

FreyaMaluk

Quote from: Rei-No on February 02, 2017, 02:20:18 PM
which medical mod were you refering to in the video for this. there seem to be many out there at this time.

I hink that you mean the Medical Tab... Go back to the first page to download it

Mst

Hi Fluffy! love your mods. Only one question.
Is it possible to add info from oridginal factions tab to your Relations mod? The one with big « i » letter.

123nick

bug , when i try opening the relations tab, i get this: http://i.imgur.com/fFuCpkS.jpg after swithcing to the factions tab, and now i cant open it at all D: any help?

i also got this: http://i.imgur.com/1PIeqe0.jpg and this: http://i.imgur.com/yqkoIh5.jpg and these errors: http://i.imgur.com/qMx29IU.jpg

BlackGyver

Hello Fluffy!

Your new StackMerger mod sounds pretty wonderful, and I can't wait to test this one out, however one thing came to mind; how did you handle the issues that arise when pawns try to merge on or take from a single stack? In my recent games it seemed obvious (especially so with Stack XXL) that two pawns couldn't be assigned to the same stack (and would either wait until the stack was freed, or take/drop on another), have you managed to make it so they finally can? This would be a gigantic improvement!

Would love to hear your thoughts about this!

Fluffy (l2032)

@Kurt; I'll look into that, I thought I had all the relevant info copied over, but I may have missed that!
@123 Nick; Thanks, I'll look into it. From your screenshots, it looks like you have two colonies, but one doesn't have any pawns in it. Is that correct?
@ BlackGyver; Sorry, that's pretty much out of scope for this mod. We're talking about reservations here, whenever a pawn wants to do something with an object, she puts a 'lock' (reservation) on it, so other pawns can't do anything with it at the same time. This hugely simplifies the way jobs and a variety of interactions work, and most of RimWorlds jobs and AI depend on them. Changing this mechanic is going to be nigh impossible for a mod to do. (and I'm certainly not going to try, sorry).
That said, what this mod will do is merge these stacks after they've initially been placed. Also, it's worth a mention that the 'tidy up' job this mod adds has the lowest priority in the haul category, so any other hauling is done first, and only after that are stockpiles tidied up (or you can manually force pawns to do it.)

Rock5

Just wanted to point out, I'm pretty sure that multiple pawns can get meals from the same stack at the same time. So the mechanic does exists in the game, well at least for this situation.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Fluffy (l2032)

I've added the faction description to the faction tab, is there anything else I'm missing there?

Also fixed another bug with getting the faction leader (for the player) when there were maps without colonists on them.

@Rock5; I'll look into that. It may make it slightly more doable, but it would still be out of scope for this mod (and for me in general). Doing something like this would still mean rewriting quite a few jobdrivers and workgivers, which I'm not comfortable with.

SpaceDorf

Yes thanks Fluffy,
I still love all of your mods, the new floor mod is what I was waiting for, without knowing it ..

Everything else has basically become Vanilla requirements for me ..

Fluffy Mods, never leave Orbit without it ..
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.