[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

I actually just updated Animal Tab to work with additional training types, so it should work now. The column for hunting training will be a bit hard to see until Nandonalt adds a UI Icon though.

FreyaMaluk

Fluffy.... just wanted to ask you if you could rescue a mod that is not being supported anymore... From I can see you are very talented, and it would be real nice if you could take a look.

Smarter Food Selection
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=27315.0

Quote from: Wishmaster on February 06, 2017, 04:08:19 PM

Thank you for your support and I would but I'm done with the RimWorld. I just answer questions for now. I've published the source on github if someone wants to continue it.

@BlackGyver

Make sure you are using the latest version (1.1c) or formerly named "compatibility version".

It provides a way to create your own compatibility patches using XML. (check the /defs folder)

The system mod automatically set a food to a certain preference, but you can override this with those "patches".

I won't make a feature to edit food scores on the fly. I'm really not into UI.

@Wishmaster had some trouble figuring out some things that require a more advance C++ knowledge and the code is now free in github.
It's a pretty useful mod and it would be a shame that it will go unnoticed...

ok... I know it's a long shot, but I want it to suggest it in case you want to pour some of your feline magic into it :)

Erazil

for last patch of Animal Tab

For me Hunt for Me and the Animal tab does not work with a game already starting (lots of problems with the windows of the animal tab and many bug log)

I have done a test with the same mods on a new game and I see no problem.

I do not know if this will be useful but ....
img for you see
http://imgur.com/a/Okepb
Log ( warning 27 Mo with bug loop in log )
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x951hatdas7zqd4/output_log_animaltab_huntforme.txt

Edit : Maybe the explain
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29627.msg311181#msg311181
Les Ténèbres Sont le Début et la Fin de Toutes Chose

hwfanatic

Place two exactly the same piles in one stockpile. Undraft your haulers at the same time. First they exchange the piles, and then they merge them. Not sure what's causing it, but it is a rare occurrence in practice.

Test 1
Test 2

KrombopulosMichael

I found another small error, i don't know if you're aware of it.

When using EdB Prepare Carefully,upon landing I'll get this error (This was my second attempt with this, the first had a few more of different bills/work loads)

Found priority 1 for a pawn incapable of DoBillsSculpt. Did you add/change mods without starting a new game?
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:GetPriority(WorkGiverDef, Int32)
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:GetPriority(WorkGiverDef)
Fluffy_Tabs.<>c__DisplayClass9_0:<_CacheWorkGiversInOrder>b__1(WorkGiver)
System.Linq.<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1:MoveNext()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToArray(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.QuickSort`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1, SortContext`1)
System.Linq.<Sort>c__Iterator21:MoveNext()
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList(IEnumerable`1)
Fluffy_Tabs.Detours_WorkSettings:_CacheWorkGiversInOrder()
RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings:get_WorkGiversInOrderEmergency()
RimWorld.JobGiver_Work:TryGiveJob(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

It doesn't say which pawn it is, but 2 of them I can't even assign to art, even after removing the other 2 from art, it still came up
Do you know if there's a way I can edit the save to remove the bill from that character or something to stop this for the moment till you get a fix up?

Also I was wondering if you could add a specific job for hauling food in the expanded work tab. I don't want to make my pawns haul everything over their normal jobs, but I don't want my food sitting out either

Naxdar

My issue didn't get an answer and the bug is still in the v0.8 version of Stuffed Floors. Do I need to make an account on github and report the bug there?

Quote from: Naxdar on February 08, 2017, 05:42:38 PM
The floors from StuffedFloors only count for 1 wealth regardless of type and material. Is it an oversight or a limitation?

Fluffy (l2032)

Sorry, I hadn't picked up on it. I do recall reading it, but hadn't made a note. I'll add it to the issues tracker, but feel free to make an account and post more info/ideas ;).

Erazil

bug with french translation (low)
mod : Colony Manager
bug type : bad tags for description
file : \Languages\French\DefInjected\MainTabDef\MainTabWindow_Manager.xml

orginal

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<LanguageData>

<Fluffy_Manager.label>gestionnaire</Fluffy_Manager.label>
    <description>Choisissez le travail de vos colons et leurs priorités.</description>

</LanguageData>

fixed

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<LanguageData>

<Fluffy_Manager.label>gestionnaire</Fluffy_Manager.label>
    <Fluffy_Manager.description>Choisissez le travail de vos colons et leurs priorités.</Fluffy_Manager.description>

</LanguageData>
Les Ténèbres Sont le Début et la Fin de Toutes Chose

Fluffy (l2032)

thanks, I'll fix it tonight

Also, my webhost is currently badly broken, so the main page for my thread looks like garbage. Sorry about that!

petepeterson

http://imgur.com/a/eF2hz

Sorry if this is the wrong spot, but I'm just after a little help on an issue I'm having. So for colony manager, I open the tab but I can't seem to be able to see the buttons up the top of the new tab. I know it's probably something super simple but I just can't seem to fix it. If I press where the buttons are meant to be, it works fine and it changes the tabs but you've gotta guess where they are which is quite frustrating. Any help is appreciated. :)

Mehni

A feature request for Work Tab: Individual expandos. Instead of expanding everything, expand just parts of it. If I want to fine-tune construction, I'm not interested in setting fine-grained priorities for animal handling. A compacted version helps with keeping an overview.

Suleviae

Quote from: KrombopulosMichael on February 12, 2017, 11:21:21 AM
I found another small error, i don't know if you're aware of it.

When using EdB Prepare Carefully,upon landing I'll get this error (This was my second attempt with this, the first had a few more of different bills/work loads)

Found priority 1 for a pawn incapable of DoBillsSculpt. Did you add/change mods without starting a new game?
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:GetPriority(WorkGiverDef, Int32)
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:GetPriority(WorkGiverDef)
Fluffy_Tabs.<>c__DisplayClass9_0:<_CacheWorkGiversInOrder>b__1(WorkGiver)
System.Linq.<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1:MoveNext()
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToArray(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.QuickSort`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1, SortContext`1)
System.Linq.<Sort>c__Iterator21:MoveNext()
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList(IEnumerable`1)
Fluffy_Tabs.Detours_WorkSettings:_CacheWorkGiversInOrder()
RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings:get_WorkGiversInOrderEmergency()
RimWorld.JobGiver_Work:TryGiveJob(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Since starting a new game randomizes work priorities, the work tab seems to be putting a check even if the character isn't capable of the work. A quick fix is to set priorities on a character that can do them to 0/blank, favorite it, and set the problem character to that favorite. You don't have to keep them set that way, it just clears the hidden checks. So far it's worked to clear those errors for me every time.

Lethe

Since you seem to do so many tab/gui mods I thought you might be the person to ask about this. Is it possible to change the gui on the crops menu, make/craft menu? I drool at the idea of an animal tab styled crop menu for plant planning purposes (not to be confused with crop management, which would be awesome but different), and to a lesser extent the craft/make menu. Just think of it. Filter by type button for type of crop [cloth, produce, drugs etc]. The table could go name of crop, type, nutrition, yield amount, how long it takes to grow. That'd make planting stuff quite lovely than these right click menus of no sorting.

No one seems to have done it, it just seems weird since mods like Apparello 2 and Vegetable Garden adds tons of items to those little, horrid menus. Is it not possible? Or like, am I the only one in the world who thinks those menus are ugly and cumbersome? x.x"

Okay, upon further thinking about it I think I might just have a thing for pretty and useful menus like yours. I dream of an inventory tab that lists all owned apparel and weapons. It's practically impossible to keep track of them. Especially when they squirreled away in furniture like dressers or weapon racks... Just think of it. Name of all owned weapons/clothes listed, the condition they're in, damage amt.  If you tap a name it jumps to it's location like animal tab...

Thank you so much for your current mods. I can't imagine playing without your mods. I'm using 7 of yours. :D

SpaceDorf

Helly Fluffy,

I really like the new stuffed floors you made, they look awesome.
What is missing is the "build copy" button on the blueprints .. could you add this one in, please ?

Greetings, Dorf
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.