[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CathDubh

Getting the following error, when I import colony manager list between saves or when I change bills manually on production benches.
"
Exception in RimWorld.ThinkNode_ConditionalCanDoConstantThinkTreeJobNow TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Combat_Realism.JobGiver_TakeAndEquip.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.Detours_ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextConstantThinkTreeJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()
"

I recently added stackmerger but the original save started with colony manager. Any solution?

CathDubh

Seems to be showing up for other users of combat realism so is probably something to do with that. Stop gap solution over on the CR thread is to rid yourself of prisoners and the spamming error goes away. Its something to do with the game trying to assign jobs to non-conoly pawns like prisoners. Another less intrusive error ishows up when I have guests but doesn't repeat in the game breaking manner and has different text.

Skade

I'm also having a problem, but it must be with something other than Combat Realism since I don't have that mod (unless I've seriously missed something).

https://gist.github.com/a2837e60f117221e3563f1795b71868d

Fluffy (l2032)

@SpaceDorf; I'll look at it, it's odd the behaviour should differ from vanilla. Are you sure vanilla floors have that button?
@CathDubh; This is not my problem™. Seriously though, that looks like a bug in CR, nothing in there hints at Colony Manager.
@Skade; update the mod. You're running an outdated version.

DanielCoffey

Hello Fluffy - I have posted a GitHub issue for you to do with Stack Merger on A16 and Linux. Harmony is throwing an error with no other mods loaded.
Caselabs S8 : Intel 7700K 5.0GHz 1.30V / 32Gb DDR4 3000 / ASUS 780 Ti 3Gb 1274 boost, 7800 mem / Samsung 850 Pro 256Gb, 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb / Dell U2715H 27" 2560x1440 / Corsair AX860I / APC SMT1000I / Linux Mint 18.1 64-bit

Darkveiga

I installed the mod and it did not work, it just showed my dog and the "Filters" area is completely bugged not showing half the list, I have this bug at a time and unfortunately my animals do not eat anymore because they were in an area without grass , If possible teach me to solve this bug or how to take the mod and put the normal menu of the game. Alpha 16 0.16.1393

DanielCoffey

Are you talking about the Stack merger mod or one of Fluffy's other mods?
Caselabs S8 : Intel 7700K 5.0GHz 1.30V / 32Gb DDR4 3000 / ASUS 780 Ti 3Gb 1274 boost, 7800 mem / Samsung 850 Pro 256Gb, 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb / Dell U2715H 27" 2560x1440 / Corsair AX860I / APC SMT1000I / Linux Mint 18.1 64-bit

Fluffy (l2032)

@DanielCoffey; Thanks, I'll have a look at it tonight - I know it's a known Harmony bug, hopefully the guy behind harmony has got it solved by now.

@Darkveiga; I will need an output_log to be able to do anything.

Vetrogor

Good mod. I see only Cooks when trying to product something like on screenshots.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

onerous1

I don't know if this has changed but I cannot rename animals like before with Animal Tab. Tested this with just Animal Tab installed.

Der Failer

With the work tab, it is possible to change one of the colonists priorities in detailed mode (have him do only deconstructions jobs) and then switch to the vanilla mode to easier change other colonists? I do like the possibilities detailed mode offers, but in most situations the normal mode is fine for me.

While reading the mods description on Github i found that you never mention the possibility to change priorities with the mouse wheel. This is a cool feature, you should promote it :) (i personally just recently found out about it).
Talking about the mouse wheel, it would be neat if we could reset a priority (to 0) by mouse wheel clicking (aka mouse 3)

Also IMHO the colors in detailed mode for Cook, Hunt, Construct, Grow and Mine are to similar. Mine, Plant cut and Smith on the other hand are perfect, as Plant cut stands out and makes the boundaries good visuelle.
I have to say that it looks pretty cool in this rainbow style, but i think a higher contrast would help to distinguish different work groups better.

Small bug i just noticed while writing this. Some texts in detailed mode seems to get cut off. (See attached screenshot)

For the research in Fluffy Breakdowns i would recommend adding a short but clear description for what is does, additional to the lore friendly text (something like: "Decreases need for maintenance"). I didn't realize that the research is connected to this mod at first. So a bit in my currant game i got a quite annoyed, when my constructors spend all day maintaining my base. Now after the second research it seems quite balanced.
BTW said research is also no mentioned in the mods description.

I found the maintenance job to be a good way to improve the construct level for pawns starting with a skill lower then 5. I almost want to say it is overpowered, since building something can fail (and there by waste resources), but maintaining something can't. This could be balanced by adding a chance to fail a maintenance job for low skilled worker. Failing could mean either a normal breakdown or if you find this to extrem a decrease in maintenance. Either way, i thing the player should be informed about a failed maintenance, so he can interfere.
So i thing it would be a logical addition to the mod. Not only for game play balance, but also when compering it to normal construction.
This is by the way not at all related to anything a said/asked about the work tab mod. ;)

Regarding the medical tab, i have only a small request. I think it would be good also have a column for Pain. I love it, apart from that :)

Last but not least the Animal Tab seems to have a little problem with some icons. (See the other attached screenshot)
I checked the files to make sure Steam didn't screw something up, but the icon are present, so i don't really know whats going on there.

After all i want to say how much i love your mods. I can't play RW without some of them any more. :)

Edit (Almost forgot):
I find it kind of disturbing that neuter doesn't need medicine. I mean i'm happy about it since it means more medicine for wounded/sick colonists, but it nonetheless feels a bit like cheating.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on February 27, 2017, 03:30:03 AM
@SpaceDorf; I'll look at it, it's odd the behaviour should differ from vanilla. Are you sure vanilla floors have that button?

Sorry, Fluffy I don't know If you allready checked for yourself .. I just did not see your question ..

I added a Screenshot from a Vanilla Start .. No mods ..
And the button is there :)

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

timeandtherani

Your mods are an essential part of my gameplay.  Thank you so much for making them! I tried your Work Tab, but my vision isn't so great and it's very hard to see and use.  I wish the UI could be a bit bigger and/or more contrasty.  I'm not complaining!  Just thinking some other people might be in the same boat.

Tenshi~Akari

Hello! Thank you for all the hard work you put into these mods, the majority have made playing the game a much better experience.  ;D

Just one tiny concern though... nothing huge, but I noticed in your Stuffed Floors mod, when clicking on floor tiles that are mid-construction or waiting to be built, the "Build Copy" option is no longer available on those selected floor tiles... I'm not sure if it's because of that or the Architect Sense, but I know this was the case with pretty much all the floors affected by sub-categories.

All other custom floors I use outside the mod seem to retain the option, though. I was wondering if that was an intended effect or not? Usually, since the Floors tab takes up a lot of screen space on my end, I rely on that option, and I didn't see if this was mentioned by anyone else (TBH, this thread is kind of large, if it was mentioned before, please forgive me, I might've missed it by a few pages.)  :-[

EDIT: Came back to add, it's not just floors, but anything that's subcategorized under Architect Sense it seems... I noticed that some furniture items were missing the Build Copy option as well.

DanielCoffey

Fluffy - I saw your comment on the Steam Workshop about the updated Harmony library. I assume we will have to wait until you push a new Stack merger version because the library is bundled inside the mod, yes?