[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brrainz

Quote from: DanielCoffey on March 14, 2017, 08:37:01 AM
Fluffy - I saw your comment on the Steam Workshop about the updated Harmony library. I assume we will have to wait until you push a new Stack merger version because the library is bundled inside the mod, yes?
Yes, Harmony must be bundled with mods. There are plans to add it to HugsLib but we are not there yet.

Arcy190

Hcmac1996

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM
Fluffy's Mods
Animal Tabv0.16.1.6Enhanced animals tab for RimWorld
Area Unlockerv0.16.1.1Remove the arbitrary limit on allowed areas
The Birds & the Beesv0.16.0.6Adds a range of fertility related interactions to RimWorld
Blueprintsv0.16.1.9Place whole rooms at once
Colony Managerv0.16.1.8Colony manager for RimWorld
Fluffy Breakdownsv0.16.1.9Replaces the completely random breakdowns with an actual game mechanic
Zoom to Mouse0.14.1.0Zooming in keeps the mouse cursor in the same location on the map
Follow Me!v0.16.0.2Gives the camera tracking capabilities
Animal Incest0.14.1.0Removes incest check from animal procreation
Medical Tabv0.16.1.2Medical overview tab
Relations Tabv0.16.1.5Very pretty colony and faction relation overview
Architect Sensev0.16.1.4[MOD TOOL] Allows modders to create architect subcategories
Stack Mergerv0.16.0.9Tidy up your stockpiles
Stuffed Floorsv0.16.0.8Make floors out of stuff, just like things
Work Tabv0.16.2.4A better Work Tab for RimWorld

Legend:
: Download latest version
: Steam Workshop page
: All versions
: Mod spotlight
: Bugs & Suggestions

ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly Fluffy_Tabs: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Loader exceptions:
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'HugsLib.ModBase' from assembly 'HugsLib, Version=0.16.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'HugsLib.Utils.UtilityWorldObject' from assembly 'HugsLib, Version=0.16.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'HugsLib.Utils.UtilityWorldObject' from assembly 'HugsLib, Version=0.16.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c' from assembly 'Fluffy_Tabs, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.ModAssemblyHandler:AssemblyIsUsable(Assembly)
Verse.ModAssemblyHandler:ReloadAll()
Verse.ModContentPack:ReloadAllContent()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

What shall I do?

Fluffy (l2032)

QuoteWhat shall I do?

• Don't quote my entire front page.
  • Get and install HugsLib.

Modo44

The fluffy breakdowns... aren't. As soon as a colony gets more than a couple early workbenches/power buildings, builders become stuck in a never-ending maintenance loop. Benches deteriorate even when unused and flicked off. I guess it is realistic that you now require a maintenance crew, but the cost is honestly higher than a constant drain on components.

Also, it should be possible to set a separate priority for maintenance/rapair - like in the Refactored Work Priorities mod. That way you could at least separate the maintenance crew, letting the builders do their thing.

Hcmac1996

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on April 10, 2017, 04:10:48 AM
QuoteWhat shall I do?

• Don't quote my entire front page.
  • Get and install HugsLib.

Sorry I'm new to this... I don't know how to do things properly...  :-[

Fluffy (l2032)

No worries, I'm just old and grumpy.

Many of my mods (and many, many others) require HugsLib. You should get that, and load it right after core.

Also, well done on posting the actual error, that's a good start for a bug report - and something too few people do ;).

beeeboop

I'm having trouble downloading your stuffed floors mod through github. I've downloaded the compressedfile several times, but when I try to open it, the decompressor says that it's a bad archive?

Canute

The archive works for me, maybe try a different or updated archive tool.

Hcmac1996

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on April 14, 2017, 03:24:54 AM
No worries, I'm just old and grumpy.

Many of my mods (and many, many others) require HugsLib. You should get that, and load it right after core.

Also, well done on posting the actual error, that's a good start for a bug report - and something too few people do ;).

Its working great now thanks. Although I can't say your old, I estimated your age to be between 21-30...

Also, once again I thank you for this great mods.

ICantUseChris

I can't use any of your things. I download it and I get "this archive is either in unknown format or is damaged'. I just want the stuffed floors mod to go with Expanded woodworking... because that guy is lazy.. apparently. Is there a fix for this or am I just fucked?

Canute

Stuffed.Floors.rar works fine for me, maybe use a new/different archive tool.

beeeboop

Minnigin

just wanna thank you for the architect mod, made my 200+ modded game tabs look beautifully organized