[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minnigin

Quote from: Danetta on January 16, 2017, 01:12:40 AM
Labels on items inside subcategories (architectsense) cannot be clearly seen. The are partially covered by items beyond/above them.

Fluffy, have you figured out a way to move the labels onto the icons rather than slightly below them?

Minnigin

so I've gotten my production tab finished using Architect Sense and it's looking great, all except my previous post. Here's some screenshots so you can see what others have done with your work :)

kronoser

I'm not able to save my games anymore. This happened after about one day of playing the current save. Then out of nowhere, it can no longer save the game.

Output log: https://pastebin.com/WV2TX1aw

Mod List: https://pastebin.com/qtNCfWBH

Your mods are great really enjoy them!

XeoNovaDan

Upon loading RimWorld, I get the following yellow warning in the debug log from The Birds and the Bees:

[HugsLib] Dangerous detour detected! <MakeNewToils>c__Iterator31.<>m__91 to _JobDriver_Lovin.FinishAction (assembly: Fluffy_BirdsAndBees). Reason: Methods are not call compatible: Parameter count mismatch
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:Warning(String, Object[])
HugsLib.Source.Detour.DetourProvider:TryIndepentDetour(MethodInfo, MethodInfo)
HugsLib.Source.Detour.DetourProvider:TryCompatibleDetour(MethodInfo, MethodInfo)
Fluffy_BirdsAndBees.Controller:DefsLoaded()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnDefsLoaded()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:LoadReloadInitialize()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:Initalize()
HugsLib.Core.UnityProxyComponent:Start()

Here's my mod list in the load order:

Core
HugsLib
Mod List Backup
Override
EdB Prepare Carefully
Prepare for Romance!
Iron Dan For 0.16
Zhentar's Vanilla Fixes
Zhentar's Vanilla Tweaks
The Return of the Megatherium
Grenade Fix: Rearmed
Combat Readiness Check
RBSE Hardcore Edition
A Dog Said...NoCrafting
A Dog Said RBSE Compatibility Patch
XeoNovaDan's Mod Compendium
AllowDeadMansApparel
Hospitality
ReclaimFabric
Vegetable Garden - Personal Tweak: Removed composting and the fertile fields as Fertile Fields derived from this handles this.
Fertile Fields
SeedsPlease
SeedsPleaseAddonVG
Expanded Woodworking
Expanded Woodworking for Vegetable Garden
Dubs Rimkit(Medikit) - Personal Tweaks: Removed tools
Dubs Hygiene and Central heating - Personal Tweaks: Removed central heating
RedistHeat
LT-DoorMat
QualityBuilder
CaravanSpot
Trading Spot
WM Medivac
AC-Enhanced Crafting
AC-Enhanced Hauling
AC-Smart Speed [A16]
Nerf The Overpowered Wool
Snowy Trees
[T] MoreBedsCloth
Rumours And Deception
RomanceDiversified
Rim Disorders
More Mental Breaks
Misc. Core - Personal Tweaks: Removed Railgun & BrainPal
Misc. Bees'n'Honey
Misc. Training
RT Fuse
RT Power Switch
RT Solar Flare Shield
A World Without Hat
OSHA Compliance
Look At Me, I'm The Worker Now
Mechanoxone (Luciferium Substitute)
I Can Fix It!
Architect Sense
Animal Tab
Area Unlocker
Blueprints
Medical Tab
Relations Tab
Stack Merger
Stuffed Floors
The Birds and the Bees
Wildlife Tab
WorkTab
Moody
Conduit Deconstruct
Randy Fix
Path Avoid
Crate - Personal Tweaks: Made crate more expensive, reduced market value
Carcinoma Spreads
Firepit + Torch Sconce
Set-Up Camp
Camping Stuff
Travel Rations: MREs
Nerve Stapling
Spoons Hair Mod
FashionRIMsta
More Vanilla Turrets
Infused
ResearchList
Numbers
Colonist Bar KF 0.16.2.2
Less Arbitrary Surgery

I haven't actually played since yet, but I'm just curious if this is a cause of concern..? I'd appreciate a response, thank you:)

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on May 01, 2017, 09:52:54 AM
I haven't actually played since yet, but I'm just curious if this is a cause of concern..? I'd appreciate a response, thank you:)

It's a standard error that the mod has. Shouldn't effect gameplay.

XeoNovaDan

ridjack

Using the "Favorites" in Work Tab appears to be breaking save games; I have seen others with the same problem. I was able to load any of my saves before making Favorites; if I make one, save the game and then immediately try to load that same save, it fails.

FWIW, the feature works perfectly as long as I don't exit the game, from the little I used it.

Log is attached. Relevant snippet:
Exception from asynchronous event: System.Exception: current/saved workgiver lists not initialized.
  at Fluffy_Tabs.WorldObject_Priorities.GetSavedWorkgiverIndex (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef workgiver) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.LoadPrioritiesFromString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PostLoadInitter.DoAllPostLoadInits () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.LoadGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.SavedGameLoader.LoadGameFromSaveFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root_Play.<Start>m__736 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

EDIT: I was able to fully recover my save by disabling Work Tab. Once I did that, I was also able to save the game, completely close and re-open Rimworld, re-enable Work Tab and load the new save without issue. Everything seems fine as long as I don't use favorites.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

KWPAllDay

khearn

Fluffy,

Great mods, most of yours are on my "must have" list. One thing I'd like to suggest for colony manager: There is a "clear areas of all vegetation" option, but what would be more useful (to me at least) would be "clear areas of all cover". I don't care about cutting all the grass in front of my defenses, just the trees and bushes that attackers can hide behind. In fact, I really want the tall grass left there to slow them down.

Karen2

My save has failed to load. The  last error on the log is:

Exception from asynchronous event: System.Exception: current/saved workgiver lists not initialized.
  at Fluffy_Tabs.WorldObject_Priorities.GetSavedWorkgiverIndex (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef workgiver) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.LoadPrioritiesFromString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PostLoadInitter.DoAllPostLoadInits () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.LoadGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.SavedGameLoader.LoadGameFromSaveFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root_Play.<Start>m__736 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Any idea what is the cause of it and how to fix it ?

Fluffy (l2032)

With A17 in public testing, I'm starting the process of updating my mods.

Just want to warn you folks; there's A LOT of internal changes, meaning some of my mods will have to be completely refactored - so it may take me a while longer to update them than usual. Feel free to suggest what I should update first, but be mindful that I have limited time.

faltonico

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on May 05, 2017, 06:22:58 AM

Just want to warn you folks; there's A LOT of internal changes, meaning some of my mods will have to be completely refactored - so it may take me a while longer to update them than usual. Feel free to suggest what I should update first, but be mindful that I have limited time.
May i suggest Work tab, area unlocker and fluffy breakdowns first? (in that order).
Or the ones that necessarily need a new game to enable them.
Thanks a lot!

DariusWolfe

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on May 05, 2017, 06:22:58 AM

By order of preference:

Medical Tab - I probably miss this one the most. I'd completely forgotten how annoying it is to have to go into each pawn to set medicine policies (though I never did lose the habit of checking medical status individually, though I should)

Work Tab - my favorite, but I suspect that this will be the hardest to rework, since Tynan adopted a lot of the features into the Vanilla Work Tab. My favorite features are the 9-levels (4 doesn't quite cut it) and the Dwarven Therapist Mode (though I'd prefer discrete category colors over the pretty rainbow spectrum)

Animal Tab - PLEASE. Tynan has, again, adopted several of the features of this, but I much prefer your UI, especially for setting training.

Follow Me! - I keep trying to use this, instinctively, and it's screwing me up. Plz fx.

Stack Merger - This is the most subtle and my most recently added one, but it salves my OCD about my cluttered stockpiles; Although, it does seem like the stacking logic is better in A17? I had less (not none, but less) need to consolidate half-full piles of stuff than I've had previously.

khearn

My order of preference:

1) Colony Manager - I've gotten used to having raspberyy bushes and trees auto-designated for harvesting, not to mention hunting and the like. And not having to hunt all over the map to find animals to be tamed. But I also realize that this will probably be the ardest mod to update, so I don't expect it do get done first.
2) Area Unlocker - Once you get used to having a bunch of areas, it becomes hard to play without them. And hopefully this one will be simple to update.
3) Stack Merger - Definitely help keep stockpiles from overflowing as fast.
4) Follow Me! - While I can survive without it (just hit <><><>< a bunch), I do miss it.

Fluffy (l2032)

Thanks for the feedback folks :)

I've had a better look at the new code, and the animal tab, work tab, and medical tab are going to need pretty much a complete rewrite. For the work and medical tab, the new way of creating these 'pawn list' tabs should actually simplify things quite a bit, still quite a bit of work, but should make things easier to maintain in the long run. The animal tab I'm a bit torn about - a low of its functionality is now vanilla. I'll probably save it for later.

I haven't looked at StackMerger, Blueprints, Relations Tab, Fluffy Breakdowns and FollowMe for A17, but I expect little to have changed there - I'll try and get an initial A17 version out soon. Architect Sense and Stuffed Floors can also be added to that list - but with a lower priority. Updating Area Unlocker should be trivial, the entire mod is only 4 lines of code ;).

I also haven't looked at Colony Manager yet, but with the changes to bills in vanilla, that might be a bit quite a bit of work. There's also a large amount of old and relatively new bugs in it that need to be looked at, so I'll likely take this opportunity to do a few refactors.