[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

Ugh, no, that was not intended. Suits me right for assuming a fix was so simple I didn't even need to test it...

LetheNyx

Quote from: C0pper on May 28, 2017, 03:08:45 PM
So just encountered an issue:
Arcitect Sense does not do what it advertises:

Loaded mods:
Core
HugsLib
Arcitect Sense
<bunch of other mods>
Stuffed Floors
<bunch of other mods>

Result: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934922241

Not sure how to get full mod list so i can post it here where it isen't just a bunch of numbers copied from the XML which i know isen't that very helpful...
about 77 mods active at the current moment.

Any incompatiblity that is known off?

Sooo, I'm actually having this problem as well. Not sure what's causing it but I am using a LOT of mods and I swear it was working just the other day and now its not... at least I seem to remember it was working.

I'm attaching my output_log to this post, it says that it's merging MoreFloors with Floors but it doesn't actually merge them and I also have more than just 1 floor mod.... I'm using Re-Reuploaded Floored, Cupro's Alloys, Cupro's Stones, Carpets of the Rainbow, and of course MoreFloors.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Fluffy (l2032)

You've got several A16 mods that are throwing errors. Can you try without those?

LetheNyx

The A16 mods are actually working perfectly even with throwing errors. Tried it without ANY a16 mods, it still didn't merge all of the flooring. One of the mods I'm using, Cupro's Stones, even has a patch for Stuffed Floors.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Fluffy (l2032)

That error log still has A16 mods (numbers) and other errors (pawn state icons, something that adds sexuality traits). I don't know if those affect the problems you're seeing, but that's precisely the point; I don't know. I'm not going to spend hours trying to reproduce an obscure problem when it might be a completely unrelated mod or set of mods bugging things out.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but if I spent time on such vague bug reports I wouldn't have any time left to actually make mods.

Love

LetheNyx, you need to figure out what the problem is on your own by performing tests with only certain mods enabled, maybe then Fluffy can fix it.

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on May 31, 2017, 02:47:41 AM
Ugh, no, that was not intended. Suits me right for assuming a fix was so simple I didn't even need to test it...

Any chance this could be fixed this morning? It's been buggin' me.

C0pper

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on June 01, 2017, 03:44:01 AM
That error log still has A16 mods (numbers) and other errors (pawn state icons, something that adds sexuality traits). I don't know if those affect the problems you're seeing, but that's precisely the point; I don't know. I'm not going to spend hours trying to reproduce an obscure problem when it might be a completely unrelated mod or set of mods bugging things out.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but if I spent time on such vague bug reports I wouldn't have any time left to actually make mods.
Later, it's 5:58pm as of writing, i'll test out with only Hugslib,Arkitect sense and stuffed floors and then start from there...
Hopefully i'll nail the mod that will cause the bug
Until hen, just have a bit of patience... i'm having a blast with my current collection of mods... killing 80+ pirate raiders...
almost half of them are dead... as of writing this XD

Ignoral

Having an issue with installing bionic reproductive organs on my colonists, I bought the robot winkies from another settlement and when I go into the operations menu there's no option to install them, it's the same for both of my eunuchs.

The -25 modifier is killing me.  ::)

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Ignoral on June 01, 2017, 04:19:22 PM
Having an issue with installing bionic reproductive organs on my colonists, I bought the robot winkies from another settlement and when I go into the operations menu there's no option to install them, it's the same for both of my eunuchs.

I think you are posting in the wrong thread. As far as I know, Fluffy doesn't have any medical mods (outside of the medical tabs mod)

You are probably looking for:

EPOE ( https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10571.0 )

or

RBSE ( https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28731.0 )

Or possibly some other med mod.

DariusWolfe

I think he may be reporting on Birds and the Bees, since that mod adds reproductive organs that can be removed.

Never hurts to mention the name of the mod you're talking about in your post, though.

Ignoral

Yeah, the bionic weewees are added by Birds and Bees afaik.

I also tried to use the debug menu to re-add the body part but it doesn't show up under restore body part.
The only mods I'm using that effect surgery are EPOE, Remove Everything and Quality Surgeon, in case there are any conflicts there.

Edit: I can't be sure but I may also have added this mod during a current save if that could be an issue. I also tried disabling the mods I mentioned above and still had the same issue.

I tried disabling Birds and Bees but that made my neutered colonists invisible without the ability to interact with anything.

C0pper

Quote from: Ignoral on June 01, 2017, 05:00:47 PM
Yeah, the bionic weewees are added by Birds and Bees afaik.

I also tried to use the debug menu to re-add the body part but it doesn't show up under restore body part.
The only mods I'm using that effect surgery are EPOE, Remove Everything and Quality Surgeon, in case there are any conflicts there.

Edit: I can't be sure but I may also have added this mod during a current save if that could be an issue. I also tried disabling the mods I mentioned above and still had the same issue.

I tried disabling Birds and Bees but that made my neutered colonists invisible without the ability to interact with anything.
But... why are you asking here and not in the respective mods?
Your problem is completely unrelated to any of Fluffy's mods as far as i can gather.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: DariusWolfe on June 01, 2017, 04:52:47 PM
I think he may be reporting on Birds and the Bees, since that mod adds reproductive organs that can be removed.

Never hurts to mention the name of the mod you're talking about in your post, though.

Ah, my bad. I do forget about The Birds and the Bees mod! So either it is that or a clash between that and another medical mod being used. So may want to cross post this to whichever other medical mod is being used.

DariusWolfe

c0pper: Birds and the Bees IS Fluffy's mod, and is mentioned right there in the header post.

Ignoral

I can confirm it is an issue with Birds and Bees after starting a new test game with only Birds and the Bees enabled.

In this new game, I could fix it via debug, which I can't do in my current game.

Test save