[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kubolek01

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on September 16, 2015, 08:10:53 AM
No colonist left behind released, put pets into cryptosleep and take them with you when you launch
Force Anesthetic also does the job,no need for a mod,just put it into temporary sleep and load in the casket!
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

SpaceDorf

I am confused by the "birds and the bees" .. or my pawns may be overstimulated ..

What are we seeing here ?
Pawns get a negative oppinion of each other after having amazing lovin' ..

I searched every pair of lovers in my colony, and everybody had a -10 in the relations with the lover if they had any kind of lovin' no matter how good or bad.
The personal joy was shown correct from +25 to -10 ..
I have rumors and deception and romance diversified installed, but neither has a thoughtDef for Lovin' itself.

as you can see in the screenshot, the descriptions are taken correctly from the thoughts_memory_social.xml of birds and bees, but the value is wrong and different to those in the xml.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

LiteEmUp

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 05, 2017, 11:41:04 PM
I am confused by the "birds and the bees" .. or my pawns may be overstimulated ..

What are we seeing here ?
Pawns get a negative oppinion of each other after having amazing lovin' ..

I searched every pair of lovers in my colony, and everybody had a -10 in the relations with the lover if they had any kind of lovin' no matter how good or bad.
The personal joy was shown correct from +25 to -10 ..
I have rumors and deception and romance diversified installed, but neither has a thoughtDef for Lovin' itself.

as you can see in the screenshot, the descriptions are taken correctly from the thoughts_memory_social.xml of birds and bees, but the value is wrong and different to those in the xml.
your pawns must have been rough on their significant other  ;D
tell them to use lube so that they would give out +10 relations after some lovin'  ;)

SpaceDorf

Quote from: rambo on August 06, 2017, 01:21:27 PM
Quote from: LiteEmUp on August 06, 2017, 02:39:46 AM
Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 05, 2017, 11:41:04 PM
tell them to use lube so that they would give out +10 relations after some lovin'  ;)
please tell me that not a feature   

No it is not my dear... and don't you mind rule34 ...  now go to sleep and let mom and dad play their video games ..

rambo

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 06, 2017, 02:26:51 PM

No it is not my dear... and don't you mind rule34 ...  now go to sleep and let mom and dad play their video games ..
it was meant to be ironic

Fluffy (l2032)

There's a release candidate for Work Tab ready and waiting at https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/WorkTab/releases/tag/v0.17.0.7. Please give it a test, and let me know how it works and feels. Anything from major bugs, annoyances to typos would be great to know, and if everything is just great I'd like to know that too!

Just so we're all clear on this, ctrl-click a work column header to expand/collapse the individual jobs.

There's a bunch of smaller interactions hidden with modifier keys (alt, shift, ctrl, left/right click), but they should all be listed in the tooltips. It might be a good idea to spend a few minutes hovering over all the buttons and headers and such. I'll make an updated description (and maybe even a video) once it's ready for release.

@SpaceDorf; I feel like I looked into that one a couple of months back... You sure you got the latest version? In any case, I'll have a look again soonish.

faltonico

Thanks for the update Fluffy!
If it is not to late to suggest and of course, if it is not too much of a bother, could you please add a possibility to save a preset for the Worktab? One to copy over that would fit any new pawn.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on August 07, 2017, 05:54:33 PM

@SpaceDorf; I feel like I looked into that one a couple of months back... You sure you got the latest version? In any case, I'll have a look again soonish.

wouldn't be me if it was not the latest version ..
I redownload and re-install anyway just to check.

Quote from: rambo on August 06, 2017, 04:15:14 PM
it was meant to be ironic

so you know about that mod :)

faltonico

Quote from: faltonico on August 07, 2017, 08:14:23 PM
Thanks for the update Fluffy!
If it is not to late to suggest and of course, if it is not too much of a bother, could you please add a possibility to save a preset for the Worktab? One to copy over that would fit any new pawn.
And another selfish request... can you please make Worktab compatible with the Force Pawn to Do a Job mod?

SpaceDorf

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 08, 2017, 02:58:58 AM
Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on August 07, 2017, 05:54:33 PM

wouldn't be me if it was not the latest version ..
I redownload and re-install anyway just to check.

After complete reinstall the first couple to do the bad bad thing had a positive oppinion of their spouses afterwards.
still strange, since I always remove the old mod completely before I copy in the new version.

Thanks for the easy fix though :) those are the best. 

---

Concerning the new Worktab I noticed this "half-filled circle " icon on some jobs .. What does it mean ?

Fluffy (l2032)

@Obilitus; thanks! That's a weird one, shouldn't really be possible. In any case, I've slightly changed how I do that, plus added some safeguards and extra logging so you won't get errors anymore, but if something does go wrong it'll show up in the log. Please play around with it and then sent me your output_log (even if you haven't gotten any errors).
@faltonico; I'm on it! Will have to be a change in  Force Pawn to Do a Job itself though, I'll prepare a pull request for it - it's up to the author to accept or decline it.
@SpaceDorf; it means not all subjobs in that type are active. Just a visual reminder which might be useful if the category is collapsed.

Without further ado;
A17 version of WorkTab is now official! You can find it in the usual places.

Oblitus

Another bug (Steam version):
Null key while loading dictionary of Verse.Pawn and WorkTab.PawnPriorityTracker.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(Dictionary`2&, String, LookMode, LookMode, List`1&, List`1&)
WorkTab.PriorityManager:ExposeData()
Verse.CrossRefHandler:ResolveAllCrossReferences()
Verse.ScribeLoader:FinalizeLoading()
Verse.Game:LoadGame()
Verse.SavedGameLoader:LoadGameFromSaveFile(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__84F()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()

https://gist.github.com/7f30e81617d44ef76c5d2f0e9b64994b
Probably something with humanoid races.

About Stuffed Floors and MoreFloors. Are they incompatible? I've tried to use both, since SF only adds some of MF options, but it produces weird results.

Also, I guess this is from SF too.

Have no idea how to reproduce, it sometimes happend and sometimes not. But when it happens, it also offers jade as material for floors, even if I don't have any:

SpaceDorf

I got the jade - analyzer too sometimes.

saving and restarting the game helps most of the time.

Oblitus

Moar!
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Verse.GridsUtility.GetThingList (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map) <0x00009>
at Verse.GridsUtility.GetFirstPawn (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map) <0x00028>
at Apini.ScytherPatch/<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<AoEYield>b__0 (Verse.IntVec3) <0x00065>
at System.Linq.Enumerable/<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1<Verse.IntVec3>.MoveNext () <0x000fc>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any<Verse.IntVec3> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.IntVec3>) <0x000ea>
at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElement<Verse.IntVec3> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.IntVec3>,Verse.IntVec3&) <0x00125>
at Apini.ScytherPatch.AoEYield (RimWorld.Plant,int&) <0x00138>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Plant.YieldNow_Patch1 (object) <0x0017b>
at FluffyManager.ManagerJob_Foraging.get_CurrentDesignatedCount () <0x000d2>
at FluffyManager.ManagerJob_Foraging.Tick () <0x00065>
at FluffyManager.Manager.MapComponentTick () <0x0007e>
at Verse.MapComponentUtility.MapComponentTick (Verse.Map) <0x00050>

https://gist.github.com/quicksilverfox/72350588745a798bc0eca1611aacd8e1