[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

@faltonico; I've made a pull request for Force Do Job that should make it compatible with my WorkTab - lets see if he accepts it (https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-forcedojob/pull/1). If not, I may have to roll the functionality into WorkTab itself. It's actually a brilliantly simple mod, so should be easy to copy :P.

@Oblitus - re: worktab error; thanks for the report, I'll look into it tomorrow. I'll track my progress here: https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/WorkTab/issues/64.

@Oblitus, SpaceDorf - re: Jade/Multianalyzer; That's actually a vanilla bug, see my bug report here; https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33057.msg336859#msg336859

@Oblitus - re: Stuffed Floors/More Floors; I've had some more reports about oddities in Stuffed Floors. Some things get merged/created, others do not. I'll look into it soon. https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/StuffedFloors/issues/8

@Oblitus - re: Moar!; That very much looks like an error in Apini, or at least some kind of interaction between Manager and Apini. I'll look into it. https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/ColonyManager/issues/88

Oblitus

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on August 08, 2017, 05:53:11 PM
@faltonico; I've made a pull request for Force Do Job that should make it compatible with my WorkTab - lets see if he accepts it (https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-forcedojob/pull/1). If not, I may have to roll the functionality into WorkTab itself. It's actually a brilliantly simple mod, so should be easy to copy :P.
Pawns Are Capable have it too. May be a problem as well.

drakulux

+1 for compatibility with pawns are capable as I much prefer their implementation over force pawn to do a job which just makes in-capabilities pointless.

faltonico

Quote from: drakulux on August 08, 2017, 06:08:51 PM
+1 for compatibility with pawns are capable as I much prefer their implementation over force pawn to do a job which just makes in-capabilities pointless.
You haven't taken the time to read the "force pawn to do a job" thread properly. When you do, you yourself will correct that statement.

Canute

QuoteAbout Stuffed Floors and MoreFloors. Are they incompatible? I've tried to use both, since SF only adds some of MF options, but it produces weird results.
I don't even used SF, but MF.
And got some weired floor recipes (light wood floor used 50 wood).
Changing the modload order helped to fix it.

Oblitus

A problem with Achting mod. I guess with any mod which adds own jobs.

Exception filling window for WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Verse.JobDef,System.String].get_Item (Verse.JobDef key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WorkTab.Job_Extensions.StatusIcon (Verse.JobDef job) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WorkTab.PawnColumnWorker_Job.GetIconFor (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnColumnWorker_Icon.DoCell (Rect rect, Verse.Pawn pawn, RimWorld.PawnTable table) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnTable.PawnTableOnGUI (Vector2 position) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MainTabWindow_PawnTable.DoWindowContents (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab.DoWindowContents (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C4.<>m__1B1 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C4:<>m__1B1(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Schwartz

Found an issue with Breakdowns: When you have a pawn missing both hands, he will try to do maintenance and because he can't improve the condition, be locked into that activity indefinitely, disregarding starvation etc.

Oblitus

Problem with Stuffed Floor and Plasteel Floor from MoreFloors. It does not tile nicely with other artificial floors:

Without Stuffed Floors it looks fine:

Chaos17

Hi,

Really cool mods you'v heardn they should be in the vanilla game.
Thank you for your hard work!

Lupin III

Stack merger (current version for A17) suddenly bugged out for me. I have a 10x10 walk-in freezer that worked fine for storing raw food and meals for my colony. But without any obvious reason pawns are now moving around small stacks all the time within the stockpile. E. g. picking up 7 pieces of boar meat and putting it down on the adjacent emtpy tile. The same happens with everything else in the stockpile as well (like raw rice and meals). It does not matter, if there's only a single not-full stack or multiple stacks. I ended up with five pawns in the freezer constantly moving stuff around, which led to tons of messages like this: "Lilith started 10 jobs in 10 ticks.".

Kiame

Quote from: drakulux on August 08, 2017, 06:08:51 PM

Force Pawn does not override a pawn's inability to do a task. If a pawn - due to backstory - can't haul for instance they will still not be able to haul. What Force Pawn does is override what pawns are tasked to do when the user right clicks an object to perform an action on. So if a pawn is not tasked to haul (but could be tasked), the user can still select a pawn and tell them to haul.

Quick update on getting Force Pawn to be compatible with Work Tab. I'm still trying to get it to work. There's still a problem with getting it to persist Work Tab's schedule when custom times are selected

Lupin III

Quote from: Lupin III on August 15, 2017, 11:52:42 AM
Stack merger (current version for A17) suddenly bugged out for me. I have a 10x10 walk-in freezer that worked fine for storing raw food and meals for my colony. But without any obvious reason pawns are now moving around small stacks all the time within the stockpile.
False alarm. I disabled the mod, which removed the behaviour for a short time. Now pawns are moving stacks around again even without this mod... I've redrawn the stockpiles and changed settings of them, but they are still doing it. Does anyone know what could cause this? (I don't have any other mods that should touch stacking)

Onasaki

Is the breakdown mod compatible with Rainbeau's We're all Mad Here, and Psychology?
I have two forces by my side;
One's the truth and one's a lie;
Which one's which I cannot tell;
This enigma is my hell.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Onasaki on August 15, 2017, 09:02:07 PM
Is the breakdown mod compatible with Rainbeau's We're all Mad Here, and Psychology?

Absolutely :)
Because it replaces the Breakdown Mechanics of Component Using Buildings and not Pawns :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Ynemo

How "unforbid corpses" works? I don't want to kill animals, just wait till they die from malaria or predators. So all animals are unchecked. And looks like "unforbid corpses" is useless?