[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos17

Hi,

I tried the work tab mod, priorities work fine but I can't manage to setup a schedule (I mean do cooking only between X hours).

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Ynemo on August 17, 2017, 12:56:18 AM
How "unforbid corpses" works? I don't want to kill animals, just wait till they die from malaria or predators. So all animals are unchecked. And looks like "unforbid corpses" is useless?

Install the allow tool and hit "Home" once in a while :-D

If you mean the hunting option using the Colony Manager you have to set a wanted amount of ressource ( meat in this example ) set the area in which the ressource is to be collected and allow the unforbid corpsed option.

I am not sure if you should activate hunt everything or deactivate all animals to unforbid them though.

Finally you have to press the Manage Button in the lower right.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

sirgzu

I'm getting a bunch of errors related to worktab (there are probably a lot of other unrelated errors in the log, don't mind them).
I attached a copy of the log.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

faltonico

For some reason, when loading the mod "RazzleDazzle" after Colony manager, i get and error about an exception from an asynchronous event and get spammed with errors about not finding Human_Meat and Megaspider_Meat (with only Core, HugsLib, Colony Manager and RazzleDazzle).
The really weird thing is that i am using those mods in that same order on a copy of the game in another folder with another hefty list of mods in-between and i don't get that error! o.O
Exception from asynchronous event: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GraphicData.CopyFrom (Verse.GraphicData other) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ThingDefGenerator_Buildings.NewBlueprintDef_Thing (Verse.ThingDef def, Boolean isInstallBlueprint, Verse.ThingDef normalBlueprint) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ThingDefGenerator_Buildings+<ImpliedBlueprintAndFrameDefs>c__Iterator72.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateConcatIterator>c__Iterator1`1[Verse.ThingDef].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateConcatIterator>c__Iterator1`1[Verse.ThingDef].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.DefGenerator.GenerateImpliedDefs_PreResolve () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.DoPlayLoad () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.LoadAllPlayData (Boolean recovering) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()

I made sure the mods were updated and were the same on both copies of the game.
I attached the log in case you are interested.

4n0

just i have this error?

TheWrongColonist

Quote from: Lupin III on August 15, 2017, 12:32:20 PM
Quote from: Lupin III on August 15, 2017, 11:52:42 AM
...I have a 10x10 walk-in freezer that worked fine for storing raw food and meals for my colony. But without any obvious reason pawns are now moving around small stacks all the time within the stockpile.
...pawns are moving stacks around again even without this mod... I've redrawn the stockpiles and changed settings of them, but they are still doing it.

I think i have the same problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSNibWCofMw

Is this what happens to you as well? I also have stack merger.

ModsConfig attached.

Lupin III

Quote from: TheWrongColonist on August 20, 2017, 08:08:02 PM
Quote from: Lupin III on August 15, 2017, 12:32:20 PM
Quote from: Lupin III on August 15, 2017, 11:52:42 AM
...I have a 10x10 walk-in freezer that worked fine for storing raw food and meals for my colony. But without any obvious reason pawns are now moving around small stacks all the time within the stockpile.
...pawns are moving stacks around again even without this mod... I've redrawn the stockpiles and changed settings of them, but they are still doing it.

I think i have the same problem:
As I found out, it's an incompatibility between smarter food selection and combat extended. They are doing that when trying to train animals.

AjaxTrinity

Dellamorte

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Dellamorte on August 25, 2017, 01:32:33 AM
Quote from: AjaxTrinity on August 24, 2017, 10:21:06 PM
We need an update to A17 for the work tab :/
I think he has an beta version on git.

And he released on Steam. Just hasn't updated links on front page of thread.

Epson

And if you don't like Steam managing your mods (I don't because I'm weird and like knowing my mods by manually installing them) then go to his github https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/WorkTab and copy the About, Assemblies, Defs, Languages and Textures folders into a subfolder in the Rimworld 'mods' folder.

Lupin III

Quote from: Epson on August 25, 2017, 07:53:19 PM
go to his github https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/WorkTab and copy the About, Assemblies, Defs, Languages and Textures folders into a subfolder in the Rimworld 'mods' folder.
That's an error just waiting to happen. Click on releases ( https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/WorkTab/releases ) and get the proper mod package.

sirgzu

I'm getting an error on the Hunting Tab of the colony manager (see https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/ColonyManager/issues/90 )

maculator

I got the latest Version of the Worktab, but if I expand it I dont get the dwarf fortress like colored table :/ I only get the long list with entries written above and under each other, unreadable.
Does Anybody know from my vague description what went wrong? If not, what would be needed to clearify? Help Please.

sirgzu

Quote from: maculator on August 29, 2017, 07:15:02 AM
I got the latest Version of the Worktab, but if I expand it I dont get the dwarf fortress like colored table :/ I only get the long list with entries written above and under each other, unreadable.
Does Anybody know from my vague description what went wrong? If not, what would be needed to clearify? Help Please.
It has been reported here:
https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/WorkTab/issues/67

I didn't know at the time but you can copy/paste screenshots into comments/descriptions on github. Feel free to do it or I'll do it later if I remember