[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWrongColonist

Quote from: damngrl on September 13, 2017, 06:35:50 PM
is BluePrint mod suppose to forget ALL after exiting game? Then why we name them?

You have to right click on the blueprints you wanna keep and press "Export Blueprint" for it to be saved, and on the next game load you right click the "Create" button and press "Import "BPname"" and there you have it.

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on September 14, 2017, 12:06:27 AM
Is there possibly a way to copy and save them via your operating system, then paste them in for your next game?

And there's no need to copy them manually because if you export them they will be saved, but in case you wanna check the folder here it is:

C:\Users\*Usename*\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Blueprints

r4ncr4ft

Fluffy (l2032)

I have no idea where that error comes from, but I'm confident it has nothing to do with stack merger.

(The error occurs in a place and at a time in the load cycle where Stack Merger has absolutely no influence)

r4ncr4ft

I have replicated it, it happens whenever I activate this mod after already having the mod  "Haul to stack" active. It does something to the save file because even after deactivating and uninstalling the mod the HUD is still gone.

Just saying so you can look into it if you want, I love your mods ^^

sai05

Hello your mod are awesome but i cant donation :( dont have money

but i hope this helping

1. in Work Tab i got bug like this https://prnt.sc/gmh21p
idk when this happend ,it just suddenly become like this

2. Animal Tab the new update make me cant klick sort by name / Think
http://prntscr.com/gmh6ox

hope this help full

Fluffy (l2032)

@sai05; Glad to hear you're enjoying my mods, don't worry about donations, in understand not everyone has the money to spare - and they're not the reason why I make these mods.

As for your reports;
1) I'll need an output log, because something is erroring. It's likely to be the problem with Achtung (https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/WorkTab/issues/71) that I haven't resolved yet.

2) That's not my mod. It's Better Pawn Control (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26618.0) printing it's buttons on top of mine, we still have to get around to do the integration properly (https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/AnimalTab/issues/19).

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: r4ncr4ft on September 16, 2017, 09:30:05 AM
I have replicated it, it happens whenever I activate this mod after already having the mod  "Haul to stack" active. It does something to the save file because even after deactivating and uninstalling the mod the HUD is still gone.

Just saying so you can look into it if you want, I love your mods ^^
I'll have a look, but on the face of it, this just sounds extremely unlikely. But hey, I've been wrong before! (many, many times)

Kadian

Hey Fluffy,
I was trying to get stuffed floors work together with Hardcore SK (mainly because I was also using some of cupros mods for a bit of variety in materials), but I kinda ran into the Issue that, while the floors do appear, they don't get any subcategories, making the whole floor menu a total mess.
I was looking through this topic, the HSK topic as well as the steam page of stuffed floors, but I couldn't quite find anything that would cause this issue to happen. Any Ideas? Also, I'm assuming that Architect Sense is actually compatible to at least some extend since its .dll file is in the Core SK mod, although very slightly smaller apparently.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Kadian on September 19, 2017, 08:51:13 PM
Hey Fluffy,
I was trying to get stuffed floors work together with Hardcore SK (mainly because I was also using some of cupros mods for a bit of variety in materials), but I kinda ran into the Issue that, while the floors do appear, they don't get any subcategories, making the whole floor menu a total mess.
I was looking through this topic, the HSK topic as well as the steam page of stuffed floors, but I couldn't quite find anything that would cause this issue to happen. Any Ideas? Also, I'm assuming that Architect Sense is actually compatible to at least some extend since its .dll file is in the Core SK mod, although very slightly smaller apparently.

There is already a *bunch* of floors in HcSK, any chance this is conflicting with them? Note, you don't see them until you have researched a couple levels of Flooring research.

Kadian

It's not conflicting with the HcSK floors or how they are in subcategories. That was one of my first Ideas too and I tested this theory out by deleting the TerrainDefs of HcSK when possible (only leaving natural floors/water, since they are necessary for mods - I did delete all the manufactured floors though) and changed the subcategories of HcSK as well.
Also, I might not be a wizard with modding, but I don't see how any kind of floor added by other mods could possibly interfere with Stuffed Floors. The Mod simply has framework floors which gets a colour, based upon the material you're using it, and ArchitectSense is supposed to stack them to nice Sub-categories when every material has a fitting floor. The worst case scenario would be that certain floors could show up twice, because StuffedFloors didn't delete them, but that's about it, as far as I understand the mod.

Also, I'm fully aware of the amount of floors in HcSK, thing is, they are all limited to the base materials and colour schemes, which is...well, boring. I want some colour in my bases, and putting carpet everywhere is just stupid, especially in working areas.

Canute

If you just want more colours, just exchange some textures from HCSK floors with the ones from stuffed.
Don't edit the XMLs just rename and copy the textures itself.

Fluffy (l2032)

@Kadian; It's probably not the floors, but another mod adding a designator that does so in an old-fashioned and destructive way, basically resetting all the designators.

I've had some issues with this in the past with other mods, should have been resolved though. Are you sure you're on the latest version?

sai05

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on September 18, 2017, 04:09:37 AM
@sai05; Glad to hear you're enjoying my mods, don't worry about donations, in understand not everyone has the money to spare - and they're not the reason why I make these mods.

As for your reports;
1) I'll need an output log, because something is erroring. It's likely to be the problem with Achtung (https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/WorkTab/issues/71) that I haven't resolved yet.

2) That's not my mod. It's Better Pawn Control (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26618.0) printing it's buttons on top of mine, we still have to get around to do the integration properly (https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/AnimalTab/issues/19).

helo ^^ where i can provide the Log ?

Kadian

Quote from: Canute on September 20, 2017, 03:23:26 AM
If you just want more colours, just exchange some textures from HCSK floors with the ones from stuffed.
Don't edit the XMLs just rename and copy the textures itself.
What you're saying does not make any sense. The textures from stuffed are basically colourless and need different materials to get their colour. Issue with that is that the HcSK floors don't accept any other materials besides the basic ones. Let me put it in screens for you to understand:

This is the basic HcSK setup, with the addition of Cupros Alloys & Cupros Stones, in godmode so I have access to everything. As you can see, the HcSK floors, for some bizarre reason, are made in a way that they won't accept any 'third party materials' for a lack of a better term. That's where stuffed floors would come in and fill the gap, as they take every kind of material and make fitting floors. And I know the mods are working correctly, because I can build walls in all available materials, as seen here (picture linked, because I felt it would make the post a bit large in total.)
https://image.prntscr.com/image/sEN-pK_pQV6nAgXm5leWzQ.png
Exchanging any textures won't do a thing, basically.

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on September 20, 2017, 04:14:57 AM
@Kadian; It's probably not the floors, but another mod adding a designator that does so in an old-fashioned and destructive way, basically resetting all the designators.

I've had some issues with this in the past with other mods, should have been resolved though. Are you sure you're on the latest version?
I'm using both ArchitectSense and Stuffed Floors from Steam, so by definition they should be the newest version available, because Steam updates mods automatically. HcSk doesn't have a Steam-download, for obvious reasons, but I made sure to get the newest version available.
So...the Issue is probably in the enormous merged dll and whatnot from HcSK, and I have to give up on my dream of a more colourful base?

Fluffy (l2032)

@sai05; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725234314 that should give you an idea ;). Please don't copy/paste the whole log, but put it online somewhere I can find it.

@Kadian; Ah, I assumed none of the floors were working. Stuffed Floors doesn't automatically make all floors use the stuffing system, I've added a few common floors from vanilla and popular mods, but there are other floor mods out there - it looks like HCSK might be using some of them. Either the author of HCSK or of the original mods would have to make a few modifications to support stuffed floors.

For the record, the way this works is not the same as normal stuff. Floors, unlike furniture and constructions, don't normally allow for a type of stuff. So instead of having one definition for 'wall' that has a variable called 'material' (stuff), floors have a hardcoded material. The way Stuffed Floors works is that it dynamically generates floors for different 'floortype'/material combos, and then uses Architect Sense to group the similar floors together, and give the buttons the same look and feel as walls. In order to support Stuffed Floors, mods would have to add such a floorTypeDef.