[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadian

The floors you see in my screen are always in HcSK, with or without stuffed :)

and stuffed floors does work, actually, as I said in my first post. It generates all the floors, with all the materials, even from other mods like cupros stones/alloys. The problem is that the grouping doesn't work - when I open the floors tab with stuffed floors active I get a screen full with different floors, every floor on its own, filling the whole screen.
People actually reported  a similar problem on steam, where a mech-shutdown mod apparently somehow interfered with the grouping.
I'd give you a screen, but I'm currently not on my computer with rimworld, so there's that.

BlackCatTheGreat

Probably something i have done wrong but is there a way to fix this:

I have a lot of mods including vegetable garden and glitter tech, i seem to remember a older version of your work tab mod that let you scroll?? Or did i do something wrong?

Fluffy (l2032)

@BlackCatTheGreat; nope, that's an issue I'm still working on - you did nothing wrong, it's just that many mods and/or smaller screens cause some issues.

Do note that you can right click columns to expand/collapse them individually (I think it was right click, might be ctrl-click, it's in the tooltip in any case).

@Kadian; ah ok, that screenshot threw me off. Yeah, there's currently the mech shutdown tool causing issues, there have been a few other mods that add designators that caused issues in the past, which may still be (or have an older version) in HCSK.  I'm hoping to come up with a better more generic solution, but that might be a while. If you can provide an output_log I _might_ be able to do something about it. Failing that, it would be a great help if you could find out which specific mod is causing the trouble.

Kadian

It's definitely the main mod of HcSK, the Core SK, I know that for a fact. Which is a huge Issue, because that thing merged most dlls into one big one. That thing is nearly 700kb big, it's huge compared to any other assemblies file.

Well, thanks for your help anyways :) Considering that they work on HcSK all the time and update it with stuff, adding and removing mods as they go along, it's entirely possible that they have something a bit older in their mod or they added something to the mix that causes the issue. I just hoped you might know something more specific.
I guess I'm going to play without stuffing for the time being.

sirgzu

I'm getting this error in the relations tab:
Exception filling window for Fluffy_Relations.MainTabWindow_Relations: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Fluffy_Relations.PawnSlotDrawer.DrawPawnInSlot (Verse.Pawn pawn, Rect slot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Relations.PawnSlotDrawer.DrawSlot (Verse.Pawn pawn, Rect slot, Boolean drawBG, Boolean drawLabel, Boolean drawLabelBG, Boolean drawHealthBar, Boolean drawStatusIcons, System.String label) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Relations.ForceDirectedGraph.FactionNode.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Relations.ForceDirectedGraph.Graph.Draw (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Relations.MainTabWindow_Relations.DrawFactionRelations () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Relations.MainTabWindow_Relations.DoWindowContents (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C5.<>m__1B1 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C5:<>m__1B1(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Note that I recruited the leader of a faction, this could be a hint.
I attached a screenshot of what the UI looks like, the bottom left dude doesn't have his faction icon.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Fluffy (l2032)

@sirgzu; do you know what faction the guy in the bottom left is? He's the last one that got rendered, and only partially (the faction icon is missing).

sirgzu

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on September 21, 2017, 03:50:42 AM
@sirgzu; do you know what faction the guy in the bottom left is? He's the last one that got rendered, and only partially (the faction icon is missing).
Yup it looks like a Zabrak (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33311.0) but these appear to have their icon setup as normal I think, unless I'm mistaken (https://github.com/XenEmpireAdmin/ZabrakA17/tree/master/Textures/World)

Fluffy (l2032)

I have no idea what the normal way is, to be honest :P Might not even be the actual icon that's the problem, but something just before it.

Anyway, that's the second report for the Zabrak mod, so I guess I should look into it sometime soon ;)

(https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/RelationsTab/issues/19)

maculator

Would it be possible to make the worktab scrollable? Or write the worktitels vertically instead of horizontaly? I really love this mod, but its really hard to use it.
on 1080 with scaling its stil unreadable :(
What happend to the version from the "tutorial" video?
Edit: Persistent "collapsed/uncollapsed" settings would be a real help! collapsing everything again everytime I switch between collapsed/uncollapsed is really tedious.

Fluffy (l2032)

@maculator; Yeah, it's been on my to-do list for a while now: https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/WorkTab/issues/67

I had to redo the tab from the ground up because A17 made significant changes to the way these 'pawntable' tabs are created and rendered. Note that you can expand and collapse individual worktypes now, which should help a bit.

maculator

Yes, but the problem is that those settings aren't persistent wich means everytime I reopen it I have to go and hunt down the top nodes again to make it somewhat readable. Well I guess I'll wait patiently for it to be updated then. It's a really powerfull and usefull mod, but in its current state I'm more micromanaging the tab then my colony^^

Fluffy (l2032)

I'll look into making the expand/collapse setting persist, thats a good idea!

maculator

Thank you that would be awsome!
And since every mm counts: I noticed that in expanded mode even with everything collapsed some works got a second column displayed, would it be possible to have the "collapsed expanded tab" look like the "normal" one? Because from my experience it looks like you limited the width of the window in general so every column/tab/etc. less to display would help alot.
And I also guess making the tab "simply" go fullscreen, like the relations tab, isn't a quick option too.

PreDiabetic

I trusted Fluffy blindfolded. I never thought his mods can do wrong. I have never been so wrong in all my life (/jk ofc)
Stack Merger. This thing that I never suspected of cause so much rubberbanding and lag that you can't imagine. 1-1.5 sec minifreeze every 2-4 sec. Of course I started to disable big mods. CE/Hospitality/Psychology etc didn't fixed any issue. Then I started to disable smaller ones, Rimfridge,Stack XXL,Fertile Fields,Vegetable Garden etc. No avail.
Game wasn't giving me any error. Not even a yellow one. Then I realised when I draft colonists lag was going away. But as soon as I undraft any paw lag starts. I thought maybe over-work is problem. I disabled %90 work for each.Lag was still there. Then I completely disabled all work. Bam lag gone. Started check each work from left to right giving them 1 min to see if they lag. As soon as I hit HAUL my game started to lag. Then I realised one of the HAUL jobs doing that problem.

I'm afraid I longer can play with this QOL mod.

sirgzu

Quote from: damngrl on October 02, 2017, 06:13:37 PM
I'm afraid I longer can play with this QOL mod.
Does extended storage require this mod? I'd like to know because I get massive ~30min game freeze at times and if I can find the root cause I'd be super happy