[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceDorf

I use worktab to designate a deconstructor and floor remover.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

neltnerb

Is there a way to change the keybinding used to open the detailed priorities in the work tab? This used to work great for me, but I upgraded to the latest RimWorld as well as upgrading my OS to Ubuntu 17.10. Since then, control seems to work poorly and doesn't get captured properly by the window with focus.

Now when I control click the headers it just acts as if I did a normal click.

I suspect my setup is not common (maybe?) and do not mind editing the mod files manually if it is hardcoded. Just not sure where to look. Or if anyone else on Ubuntu has this issue maybe someone else has a workaround? Right now I'm expanding all work tabs and that's just too hard to read.

Enigmatic

The stuffed floors I downloaded was the latest version saying its Target Version is 18.1722 which is the same version of Rimworld I'm using actually. :/

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 30, 2017, 07:49:33 AM
Quote from: CannibarRechter on December 30, 2017, 07:34:59 AM
The thing that will, bar none, really wreck game performance is repeated suppressed errors going to the log (i.e., numerous errors per second). If you have those, you are done.

To improve the performance for your game the most, play the game ... from the start... with Make War Not Love. Applying it after the game start will also help, but not as much.

RuntimeGC will help also, but not nearly as much as Make War Not Love.

Good Idea. If you get errors you'll notice.

Yes I am using RunTimeGC already, and I've culled my animals by about 70%. However I am highly considering using MakeWarNotLove. I should also disable Psychology with that as well I would assume? What about Hospitality, how would that work with no social system?

KocLobster

Your mods are just so fantastic, I can't imagine playing RW without them.

crusader2010

Hi. One question: is it an intended behavior for Blueprints to disappear after reloading a saved game?
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Arex

MedicalTab: Russian translation added.
WorkTab: Russian translation updated.

Fluffy, merge these please.

props

I need some help. How do I make it so my pawns don't use the manager bench 500 times a day? I've set the update interval to daily and I'm at a loss.

wwWraith

Quote from: props on January 01, 2018, 11:28:43 AM
I need some help. How do I make it so my pawns don't use the manager bench 500 times a day? I've set the update interval to daily and I'm at a loss.
Probably you have to set not only the default interval (in mod settings) but the intervals for each existing managing order in managing list (click on "1h" or what was there to change it).
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

props

NomAnor

Quote from: neltnerb on December 30, 2017, 11:30:39 AM
Is there a way to change the keybinding used to open the detailed priorities in the work tab? This used to work great for me, but I upgraded to the latest RimWorld as well as upgrading my OS to Ubuntu 17.10. Since then, control seems to work poorly and doesn't get captured properly by the window with focus.

Now when I control click the headers it just acts as if I did a normal click.

I suspect my setup is not common (maybe?) and do not mind editing the mod files manually if it is hardcoded. Just not sure where to look. Or if anyone else on Ubuntu has this issue maybe someone else has a workaround? Right now I'm expanding all work tabs and that's just too hard to read.

I have the same problem. I'm using Arch Linux and tested it with only Work Tab and Hugs Lib installed.
Ctrl click on the headers just sorts the list and does not expand to the subjobs.

NomAnor

After a bit of testing I can get it to work if I first hold down the Ctrl key and then the Alt key. It has to be in that order.
I suspect a bug in Unity because it's not well tested on Linux. Can someone with a MAC test if the same problem exists?

Fluffy (l2032)

@HarryDicks, CokLobster; thanks :).
@Enigmatic; Have you checked your version of Architect Sense?

@Neltnerb, NomAnor; I've had some similar reports on the workshop. I agree it's probably a unity bug. Not sure why it's only now surfacing though, as I don't think Tynan updated the version of Unity bundled with the game, and for the bug to simultaneously occur on several different Linux distributions seems odd as well. 

@crusader2010: yes. If you want to keep them around, you'll have to manually export/import them. I agree that you probably shouldn't have to do this when reloading the same save game, it's already an issue on my to-do list.

@Arex; thanks, will do as soon as I have access to my build environment. I'm currently away for the holidays.

Canute

Fluffy,
just a question about WorkTab priorities.
I got a cook who should take care about plants too. So i set growing to "1".
And it is working nice that he grow/plant new plants and then go back cooking.
But when i switch back the on/off view it don't work anymore.
If that a bug or work as intend ?
When it is no bug, you should put this behavior into the description.

Enigmatic

@Fluffy; Firstly thank you for the continued assistance with trying to solve this issue I'm having. Secondly I didn't check Architect Sense's version but after a quick check Its actually the same version aswell :/