[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

@Enigmatic; I don't know what to tell you. That error message indicates you're using the B18 version of the mod (Verse.MessageSound is a class introduced with B18, and referenced in my mod) with the A17 version of the game (the version number of 'Assembly-CSharp', the main game code). If you're absolutely sure you have all the correct versions, perhaps a reinstall of RimWorld will do the trick.

Also, because I have been lazy, the version numbers on the front page of my mod list are incorrect, so be careful that the mods you have installed are indeed the correct versions. E.g. if you're trying to install A17 versions of my mods, you'll have to go through GitHub releases (the box icon) - the direct links all point to the latest B18 versions.

Fluffy (l2032)

@Canute; I had to look this up, but yeah, it's working as intended.

The main problem is that in toggled mode jobs are either on or off, and a left-right order of priorities is the standard. If detailed priorities 'lingered' that would have to be made obvious in the UI, to distinguish between jobs that are truly just 'on' (priority 3), and jobs that still have a different priority. However, without using numbers to represent priorities I don't really see a clean way of representing that information. Of course, using numbers in what is supposed to be the 'simple' toggled mode is pretty much a non-starter.

Because this is also what happens in the vanilla work tab (any non-zero priority gets interpreted as a 3 in toggled mode), I don't particularly see a reason to highlight this in the description. I am curious though, what made you think it would behave differently? I might alter the description in some other way.

Canute

I just didn't expected that the priorities switch back to "3" just from toggle it back to on/off view, because i thought it is just a view mode.
The time setting are still used even when i don't have the timed /scheduled view one.

You don't need to change anything, just write somewhere that the priorities are only work when the proper mode is used.
Just add at the tooltip behind "Click to switch to on/off priorietes" "At on/off priorieties the numberic priorietes don't work"

Umbreon117

Blueprint = Fluffy
Fluffy = God

That is all.
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

Crow_T

Hey Fluffy, using the worktabs mod on Linux and am having a minor issue, ctrl-click doesn't expand a work type. B18 had some Linux + Unity issues in some UI areas so this may be a temporary issue... For now I expand the whole thing which is better than nothing, just wondering if any other 'nix people are experiencing the same or if it's an easy fix.
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

Canute

Crow_T,
just scroll a bit up and/or read the last page , someone wrote to use ctrl + shift/alt to expand the column.

Enigmatic

@Fluffy: The reinstall actually worked surprisingly enough :D Though now the issue is the number of floors is outrageously huge to the point that the floor panel can't display all of the types of floors. Is there a work around or a means to reducing the display for each or something?

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Enigmatic on January 08, 2018, 02:14:29 PM
@Fluffy: The reinstall actually worked surprisingly enough :D Though now the issue is the number of floors is outrageously huge to the point that the floor panel can't display all of the types of floors. Is there a work around or a means to reducing the display for each or something?

Architect Sense. It is a god send.

Enigmatic

I already have architect sense. It was recommended with the mod so I have it above it near the top of my mod order

Fluffy (l2032)

@Enigmatic; there are some mods that conflict with architect sense. Try putting it and stuffed floors in the last two positions. If that fails, I'd like to see your output_log and modsconfig.

TyRamos

Is Medical Tab, Stack Merger and Work Tab A17 only? I just downloaded all 3 from this modlist using the direct link and it gave me A17 versions.

Edit: The github link has the B18 versions, but the direct link is A17. Nice to know

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: TyRamos on January 10, 2018, 04:19:43 AM
Is Medical Tab, Stack Merger and Work Tab A17 only? I just downloaded all 3 from this modlist using the direct link and it gave me A17 versions.

Edit: The github link has the B18 versions, but the direct link is A17. Nice to know

When will these kids learn to start looking at link addresses before clicking on them? I've been doing that shit for probably 20 years. You don't have any idea how many fake download buttons I used to out-sleuth, man!

Canute

Harry, the bad thing is to drive on the internet you don't need a licence or diplom like for driving a car.
Basic stuff for you are a myth with 100 seals for them, i bet most of them didn't even notice that a link appear when they hover the mouse over it.

Fluffy (l2032)

I'm conflicted. I really should fix those links. But on the other hand that's such a boring task, and I have to do it so often =/. We need a proper mod portal!

Canute

Just set a link to the github project release tab and no direct download anymore.
Then you just need to update the version number.
And i am not sure if you realy need the workshop link, didn't got the workshop a own good search function.
And if you like to keep a direct download link, do it like Kiame, just upload the new release with the same name to keep the link.