[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WraithCadmus

Thanks Syrchalis!

I guess there's no point PRing it in until we see if Tynan re-adds friendly interaction.

Fluffy (l2032)

Thanks for the feedback folks, unfortunately the 1.0 experimental builds are a bit of a moving target, and I don't necessarily have the time to keep everything up to date.

Anyway, I've just done a quick pass recompiling all of my mods against the latest 1.0 build, and fixing the most glaring errors. Enjoy, and keep those bug reports coming! :D

Lesgalapagos

Hi,

Thanks for your work. Every thing is good with the 1972.

rawrfisher

Would it be too much to ask for a translation on this error?

Exception filling window for FluffyResearchTree.MainTabWindow_ResearchTree: System.Exception: TechLevelBounds called before they are set.
  at FluffyResearchTree.Tree.get_TechLevelBounds () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FluffyResearchTree.Tree.DrawTechLevel (TechLevel techlevel, Rect visibleRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FluffyResearchTree.Tree.Draw (Rect visibleRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FluffyResearchTree.MainTabWindow_ResearchTree.DoWindowContents (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 x) [0x00223] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Window.cs:202
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Window.cs:206)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\IMGUI\Managed\GUI.cs:1817)
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Syrchalis

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvdg647jqgez4kf/WorkTab.dll?dl=0

New .dll for 1.0.1973 - "rearm trap" was removed, so same thing really as previously with the prisoner friendly chat.

Quote from: Syrchalis on July 18, 2018, 07:20:59 AM
This is the worktab.dll without PrisonerFriendlyChat - just add it into WorkTab -> Assemblies (overwrite existing WorkTab.dll) and it should work again without problems. All I did was remove the line and compile it.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

biship

TheEisbaer

Hey there looks like todays update completely broke Colony Manager:

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.WindowStack.Add (Verse.Window window) [0x00003] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\WindowStack.cs:334
  at RimWorld.MainTabsRoot.ToggleTab (RimWorld.MainButtonDef newTab, Boolean playSound) [0x00086] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\MainTabsRoot.cs:94
  at RimWorld.MainButtonWorker_ToggleTab.Activate () [0x0000d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\MainButtonWorkers\MainButtonWorker_ToggleTab.cs:12
  at RimWorld.MainButtonWorker.InterfaceTryActivate () [0x00060] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Defs\DefTypes\MainButton\MainButtonWorker.cs:33
  at RimWorld.MainButtonWorker.DoButton (Rect rect) [0x0011e] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Defs\DefTypes\MainButton\MainButtonWorker.cs:69
  at RimWorld.MainButtonsRoot.DoButtons () [0x000ab] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\MainButtonsRoot.cs:101
  at RimWorld.MainButtonsRoot.MainButtonsOnGUI () [0x00017] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\MainButtonsRoot.cs:49
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x000a6] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\UIRoot_Play.cs:59
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x0004f] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:164
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:68)
Verse.Root:OnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:169)

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 68)

rawrfisher

It broke every mod that adds custom jobs. 
Professional jerk

biship

Who's going to manage my farm without Colony Manager??
I've going to have to hire farm hands, which no doubt will turn out t be unstable pyromanics.

InstantAli3n

Medical tab is actually bugged, if you try changing categories in it, it can freeze up the UI until you click out of it.

rawrfisher

Fluffy if you have a free minute can you see if there is any issues between your mods and the ED Excalibur?

I noticed that I cant save or load blueprints anymore.  Is that intentional or did I do something that broke your mod.
I can make em and place em so the main function is still working fine but no right click menu shows when I click a BP
Professional jerk

xion1088

I'm playing 1.0.1978 and I'm getting errors like this every few second with my actual save, this one has something to do with The Birds and Bees.

QuoteException while recalculating Neutered thought state for pawn Marty: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Verse.PawnCapacityUtility.CalculateTagEfficiency'.
  at Verse.PawnCapacityUtility.CalculateCapacityLevel (Verse.HediffSet diffSet, Verse.PawnCapacityDef capacity, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 impactors) [0x0005a] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Health\PawnCapacityUtility.cs:104
  at Verse.PawnCapacitiesHandler.GetLevel (Verse.PawnCapacityDef capacity) [0x0008f] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Health\PawnCapacitiesHandler.cs:64
  at Verse.PawnCapacitiesHandler.CapableOf (Verse.PawnCapacityDef capacity) [0x00003] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Health\PawnCapacitiesHandler.cs:77
  at Fluffy_BirdsAndBees.ThoughtWorker_Neutered.CurrentStateInternal (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ThoughtWorker.CurrentState (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00004] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\ThoughtWorkers\ThoughtWorker.cs:112
  at RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.TryCreateThought (RimWorld.ThoughtDef def) [0x00028] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Pawn\Trackers\Thought\SituationalThoughtHandler.cs:192
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:TryCreateThought(ThoughtDef) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Pawn\Trackers\Thought\SituationalThoughtHandler.cs:201)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:CheckRecalculateMoodThoughts() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Pawn\Trackers\Thought\SituationalThoughtHandler.cs:112)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:AppendMoodThoughts(List`1) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Pawn\Trackers\Thought\SituationalThoughtHandler.cs:57)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetAllMoodThoughts(List`1) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Pawn\Trackers\Thought\ThoughtHandler.cs:59)
RimWorld.<AffectedPawns>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\Alerts\Alerts_Thoughts.cs:28)
System.Linq.<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2:MoveNext()
RimWorld.AlertReport:get_AnyCulpritValid() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\AlertReport.cs:26)
RimWorld.AlertReport:CulpritsAre(IEnumerable`1) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\AlertReport.cs:51)
RimWorld.AlertReport:CulpritsAre(IEnumerable`1) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\AlertReport.cs:63)
RimWorld.Alert_Thought:GetReport() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\Alerts\Alerts_Thoughts.cs:52)
RimWorld.Alert:get_Active() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\Alert.cs:38)
RimWorld.AlertsReadout:AlertsReadoutUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\AlertsReadout.cs:71)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\UIRoot_Play.cs:165)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:83)

Here's a different one that doesn't have anything to do with The Birds and Bees but still pops up every few seconds:

QuoteException while recalculating LowExpectations thought state for pawn Shogo: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Verse.PawnCapacityUtility.CalculateTagEfficiency'.
  at Verse.PawnCapacityUtility.CalculateCapacityLevel (Verse.HediffSet diffSet, Verse.PawnCapacityDef capacity, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 impactors) [0x0005a] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Health\PawnCapacityUtility.cs:104
  at Verse.PawnCapacitiesHandler.GetLevel (Verse.PawnCapacityDef capacity) [0x0008f] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Health\PawnCapacitiesHandler.cs:64
  at Verse.PawnCapacitiesHandler.CapableOf (Verse.PawnCapacityDef capacity) [0x00003] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Health\PawnCapacitiesHandler.cs:77
  at RimWorld.PriceUtility.PawnQualityPriceFactor (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Text.StringBuilder explanation) [0x00049] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\PriceUtility.cs:34
  at RimWorld.StatWorker_MarketValue.GetValueUnfinalized (StatRequest req, Boolean applyPostProcess) [0x00047] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\Stats\StatWorkers\StatWorker_MarketValue.cs:23
  at RimWorld.StatWorker.GetValue (StatRequest req, Boolean applyPostProcess) [0x00058] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\Stats\StatWorker.cs:44
  at RimWorld.StatWorker.GetValue (Verse.Thing thing, Boolean applyPostProcess) [0x00009] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\Stats\StatWorker.cs:24
  at RimWorld.StatExtension.GetStatValue (Verse.Thing thing, RimWorld.StatDef stat, Boolean applyPostProcess) [0x00009] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\Stats\StatExtension.cs:34
  at Verse.Thing.get_MarketValue () [0x00008] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\Thing.cs:50
  at RimWorld.WealthWatcher.ForceRecount (Boolean allowDuringInit) [0x0010a] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Map\WealthWatcher.cs:109
  at RimWorld.WealthWatcher.RecountIfNeeded () [0x0001f] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Map\WealthWatcher.cs:77
  at RimWorld.WealthWatcher.get_WealthTotal () [0x00002] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Map\WealthWatcher.cs:40
  at RimWorld.ExpectationsUtility.CurrentExpectationFor (Verse.Map m) [0x00007] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\ExpectationsUtility.cs:41
  at RimWorld.ExpectationsUtility.CurrentExpectationFor (Verse.Pawn p) [0x0004a] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\ExpectationsUtility.cs:32
  at RimWorld.ThoughtWorker_Expectations.CurrentStateInternal (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00002] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\ThoughtWorkers\ThoughtWorkers_Various.cs:17
  at RimWorld.ThoughtWorker.CurrentState (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00004] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\ThoughtWorkers\ThoughtWorker.cs:112
  at RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.TryCreateThought (RimWorld.ThoughtDef def) [0x00028] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Pawn\Trackers\Thought\SituationalThoughtHandler.cs:192
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:68)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:TryCreateThought(ThoughtDef) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Pawn\Trackers\Thought\SituationalThoughtHandler.cs:201)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:CheckRecalculateMoodThoughts() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Pawn\Trackers\Thought\SituationalThoughtHandler.cs:112)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:AppendMoodThoughts(List`1) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Pawn\Trackers\Thought\SituationalThoughtHandler.cs:57)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetAllMoodThoughts(List`1) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Pawn\Trackers\Thought\ThoughtHandler.cs:59)
RimWorld.<AffectedPawns>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\Alerts\Alerts_Thoughts.cs:28)
System.Linq.<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2:MoveNext()
RimWorld.AlertReport:get_AnyCulpritValid() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\AlertReport.cs:26)
RimWorld.AlertReport:CulpritsAre(IEnumerable`1) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\AlertReport.cs:51)
RimWorld.AlertReport:CulpritsAre(IEnumerable`1) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\AlertReport.cs:63)
RimWorld.Alert_Thought:GetReport() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\Alerts\Alerts_Thoughts.cs:52)
RimWorld.Alert:get_Active() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\Alert.cs:38)
RimWorld.AlertsReadout:AlertsReadoutUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Alerts\AlertsReadout.cs:71)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\UIRoot_Play.cs:165)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:83)

rawrfisher

Professional jerk

fatm3l

Im having problem with installing Fluffy Breakdown. i tried both version 2.1.22 and 2.2.25 but it gives the same error. Here is the logs

Fluffy Breakdowns v2.1.22 (1.0.1937)

QuoteReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly Fluffy_Breakdowns: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/Assembly.cs:371
  at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00003] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\ModContent\ModAssemblyHolder.cs:100

Loader exceptions:
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Fluffy_Breakdowns.JobDriver_Maintenance' from assembly 'Fluffy_Breakdowns, Version=2.1.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass3_0' from assembly 'Fluffy_Breakdowns, Version=2.1.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<MakeNewToils>d__3' from assembly 'Fluffy_Breakdowns, Version=2.1.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Fluffy Breakdowns v2.2.25 (1.0.1970)

QuoteReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly Fluffy_Breakdowns: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/Assembly.cs:371
  at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00003] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\ModContent\ModAssemblyHolder.cs:100

Loader exceptions:
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Fluffy_Breakdowns.JobDriver_Maintenance' from assembly 'Fluffy_Breakdowns, Version=2.1.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass3_0' from assembly 'Fluffy_Breakdowns, Version=2.1.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<MakeNewToils>d__3' from assembly 'Fluffy_Breakdowns, Version=2.1.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.