[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawrfisher

Fluffy do you think you could verify somthing for me?

Knowing my luck its a load order issue but when I have work tab enabled I cant activate robots from misc robots since the updates

System.Reflection.TargetException: Non-static field requires a target
at System.Reflection.MonoField.GetValue (object) [0x00072] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoField.cs:119
at WorkTab.VanillaWorkSettings.GetVanillaPriority (Verse.Pawn,Verse.WorkTypeDef) <IL 0x00043, 0x00098>
at WorkTab.WorkPriorityTracker..ctor (Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.WorkGiverDef) <IL 0x00028, 0x00057>
at WorkTab.PawnPriorityTracker..ctor (Verse.Pawn) <IL 0x00083, 0x002bb>
at WorkTab.PriorityManager.get_Item (Verse.Pawn) <IL 0x00011, 0x0007d>
at WorkTab.Pawn_Extensions.GetPriority (Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.WorkGiverDef,int) <IL 0x0001e, 0x00083>
at WorkTab.Pawn_Extensions/<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<GetPriority>b__0 (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef) <IL 0x0000d, 0x0002c>
at System.Linq.Enumerable/<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2<RimWorld.WorkGiverDef, int>.MoveNext () <IL 0x00066, 0x00102>
at System.Linq.Enumerable/<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1<int>.MoveNext () <IL 0x0008f, 0x0015d>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any<int> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<int>) <IL 0x00025, 0x0012c>
at WorkTab.Pawn_Extensions.GetPriority (Verse.Pawn,Verse.WorkTypeDef,int) <IL 0x0006b, 0x0017b>
at WorkTab.Pawn_WorkSettings_GetPriority.Prefix (Verse.WorkTypeDef,RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings,int&) <IL 0x00009, 0x0004d>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.GetPriority_Patch1 (object,Verse.WorkTypeDef) <IL 0x0000d, 0x0003f>
at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.WorkIsActive (Verse.WorkTypeDef) [0x00009] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\Pawn_WorkSettings.cs:167
at AIRobot.X2_AIRobot_Pawn_WorkSettings.SetPriority (Verse.WorkTypeDef,int) <IL 0x0001c, 0x00071>
at AIRobot.X2_AIRobot_Pawn_WorkSettings.EnableAndInitialize () <IL 0x00066, 0x001dd>
at AIRobot.X2_AIRobot_Pawn_WorkSettings..ctor (Verse.Pawn) <IL 0x00011, 0x00038>
at AIRobot.X2_Building_AIRobotCreator.CreateRobot (string,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,RimWorld.Faction) <IL 0x00065, 0x0022e>
at AIRobot.X2_Building_AIRobotRechargeStation.Button_SpawnBot () <IL 0x00063, 0x00138>
at Verse.Command_Action.ProcessInput (UnityEngine.Event) [0x0000e] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Gizmos\Command_Action.cs:18
at Verse.GizmoGridDrawer.DrawGizmoGrid (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Gizmo>,single,Verse.Gizmo&) [0x003fe] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Gizmos\GizmoGridDrawer.cs:162
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid.DrawInspectGizmoGridFor_Patch0 (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<object>,Verse.Gizmo&) <IL 0x00230, 0x007c2>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:105)
RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid:DrawInspectGizmoGridFor_Patch0(IEnumerable`1, Gizmo&)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DrawInspectGizmos() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\MainTabWindows\MainTabWindow_Inspect.cs:94)
RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:ExtraOnGUI(IInspectPane) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\Inspect\InspectPaneUtility.cs:128)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:ExtraOnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\MainTabWindows\MainTabWindow_Inspect.cs:70)
Verse.WindowStack:WindowStackOnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\WindowStack.cs:169)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\UIRoot_Play.cs:91)
Verse.Root:OnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:164)

Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Selfea

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on August 14, 2018, 05:33:22 PM
You're in luck! I just updated most of my mods for the latest build, fixing most of the most glaring startup errors...

Thank you! I never realise how dependant on your mods I am until they break! You're awesome.

Sixdd

Hey Fluffy, I just downloaded the latest version of Research Tree and I'm getting the same problem I had before. Here is the log: https://git.io/fNpr8

The research tree window is totally empty when I click the tab.

rawrfisher

On the note of problems There seems to be an issue with worktab and misc robots too.  Log is posted on haplo's thread with an output log.
Professional jerk

Fluffy (l2032)

@rawrfisher; I've just pushed a small tweak that should at least suppress the errors (possibly spamming the log instead), but I have no idea what is actually causing the issue. All I can come up with is that Haplo is bypassing the robots' work settings entirely, which might make sense, but is slightly unexpected. I'll update more when I hear back from Haplo.

@Sixdd; there's a bunch of different errors in that log you may want to take a look at. Anyhow, I've made a small tweak that _may_ have resolved your error, and should have resolved another long-overdue issue with large tech trees. Please try the latest pre-release, and if it still doesn't work, please post an output log using the DEBUG version attached to the latest prerelease (the two are identical, but the debug version spews out a lot more info).

rawrfisher

I don't know if it was haplo who did the work settings or if that's a remnant from the fork made by a different user that allowed haplo to update faster
Professional jerk

XeoNovaDan

Quick suggestion for medical tab: When hovering over a disease in the tab, it'd also be pretty nice if it showed the time until new tend is possible, and the time until tend expiry. Also, thanks for making such great mods!

Edit: Also, maybe a way to show progression when hovering over a trainable skill for animals with the animal tab mod since the vanilla animal tab does this. May be useful in some cases with the new decaying mechanic.

Fluffy (l2032)

@XeoNovaDan; Thanks for the suggestions! Animal Tab used to show progression, but I haven't changed any of the code for the new changes in animal taming/training. As for medical tab, to be honest, the way the tend counters (or in fact most of the medical system, hediff modifiers inparticular) are implemented confuses me :P. I'll give it another go though, really shouldn't be that hard.

edit; I've just had a look at my and the vanilla code for the training columns, they don't actually differ that much. I'm showing a progressbar for training, and I'm using the same tooltip as vanilla, so those should be identical. Could you elaborate a bit more on what you're missing?

XeoNovaDan

@Fluffy - Turns out I remembered incorrectly about the animal tab regarding training and such, since vanilla doesn't actually show training regarding decaying. In that case, my statement on that could either be disregarded or considered as a suggestion. This is what I meant though:

My apologies.

Fluffy (l2032)

@XeoNovaDan; interesting. I think that might actually be a bug (or at least an oversight), or I'm misunderstanding how it's supposed to work. The trainable is marked as completed, which is why no progress bar is drawn or tooltip shown. I'll have to implement some custom logic to show decay. But first, I'll have to play with it a bit to see how it's actually supposed to work.

As for the medical tab, I had actually intended to show tend timers, but I screwed something up. After fiddling with it for a bit, I decided I might as well hijack the tooltips from pawns' medical sheets, so I did just that. The disease tooltips should now show all relevant information. A new release has been pushed to GitHub.

Sixdd

Ok, I tried with the debug version and this is the log that I got, same problem exists, blank research window and spamming errors when the blank window is open.
https://git.io/fNj2W

Thank you for the help btw :D

rawrfisher

Miscellaneous 'CORE': ColonistKeys(0.8.0.0), CommonMisc(0.10.0.0)
Misc. Training: TrainingFacility(1.0.0.0)
Misc. Robots: AIRobot(0.18.0.0)
Misc. Robots++: (no assemblies)

Move to top

Aside from that it looks like your using the B18 version of robots ++ on b19.  Theres an b19 version of ++.  I see alot of mismatched version numbers but most b18 mods dont play well with b19 while the 1.0 play just fine mostly

Other people can point out things I missed and I'm quite sure I missed a few important things
Professional jerk

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: rawrfisher on August 17, 2018, 01:14:36 PM
Misc. Robots: AIRobot(0.18.0.0)
That also looks like the B18 version of Misc. Robots, which would explain the random assortment of errors.

@Sixdd; thanks for your patience! I've identified another possible issue with very oddly set up research dependencies, which should now hopefully have been fixed. You might see some errors about missing nodes, in which case I was (hopefully) right, and your main problem should be fixed! Anyway, new version coming online in a minute. I'll add another debug version as well in a few more minutes (have to do that manually).

rawrfisher

Any thoughts on the new wave of errors breaking mods that touch backstories?
Professional jerk

Proxyer

Hello. Cheers for good work.
By the way, in "Animal Tab v 2.7.53 (0.19.1987)", "TrainableIntelligence" label on line 61 of "FilterWorker_Intelligence.cs", but in the source it is specified as translatable. However, because there is no corresponding label in defs, it seems to be impossible to translate. If that was my misunderstanding, I'm sorry. Thank you.