[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tocato

know the tabs at the bottom, next to architect menu and history, world etc? I have 19 of them due to a ton of mods. So much so that I am still missing some that should show, such as the relations tab from fluffy, and if i recall correctly Prison Labor as well. Im sure there are others Im missing, but it appears the most the screen can hold is 19. Is there any way to 'cycle' the menus so that the ones that are missing can rotate when I need them by the click of a button? That way I can have 'compare gear' (for example) not show unless I want to actually compare two weapons at the time. Or am I supposed to do without now? If so, any way to prioritize what actually displays?

account13123

Hello, I would like to know if there is somewhere I can share or download blueprints for use with the Blueprints mod?

Senio

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM
Fluffy's Mods

[1.0]Animal Tab v3.5 (May 11th) Adds extra functionality to the Animals tab
[1.0]Area Unlocker v2.3 (Nov 1st) Removes the (arbitrary) limit to the number of areas you can create
[1.0]The Birds and the Bees v2.2 (Nov 6th) Adds reproductive organs to the animals
[1.0]Blueprints v2.2 (Oct 29th) Blueprints allow the quick construction of repetitive rooms/areas
[1.0]Colony Manager v4.8 (May 11th) Colony Manager allows you to make colonists do the more tedious parts of managing a colony
[1.0]Fluffy Breakdowns v3.2 (Nov 6th) Replaces random breakdowns with a maintenance requirement
[1.0]Follow Me v3.2 (Oct 30th) Gives the camera tracking capabilities
[1.0]Medical Tab v2.5 (May 11th) Adds a comprehensive medical overview tab
[1.0]Mod Manager v1.19 (May 12th) Managing mods should be easy!
[1.0]Pharmacist v2.4 (Jan 24th) Not all injuries are equal
[1.0]Relations Tab v2.3 (Nov 6th) Replaces the faction tab with a relations tab
[1.0]Research Tree v3.4 (Jan 24th) A better research tree
[1.0]Stuffed Floors v1.2 (Feb 4th) Allows building floors out of stuff*
[1.0]Work Tab v3.9 (Jan 24th) Provides a vastly more customizable work tab

Legend:
: Steam Workshop page
: All old & new versions
: Bugs & Suggestions

You can find my outdated & obsolete mods, as well as my other projects, on GitHub

About "Medical Tab"  Doctoring function.
Can you help us support Multiplayer mod?
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=69.0
Thanks.

rawrfisher

@Fluffy  Would it be too much to ask if you could see how your mod manager handles the unstable version?  I see a big red X in the picture section but other then that it appears to work fine.  Just not sure if its the unstable branch or if one of the mods I use is messing with it.
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Fluffy (l2032)

I've just updated Blueprints, with some refactoring to the rotation code.

This has several consequences;
- buildings that can't be rotated should now remain positioned correctly when the blueprint is rotated (unless the building has an odd size, in which case this isn't possible).
- blueprints can now be flipped (mirrored, again some buildings that have odd sizes, interaction points and/or are unrotatable might cause issues when flipped).

Finally, existing blueprints might get 'out of sync' when rotated. I'm not sure if this will occur, but if it does simply recreating the blueprint should fix it.

This is still hot code, I need some test results with odd blueprints before I make it public. I'd love it if some of you could give it a whirl; https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Blueprints/releases/tag/v2.3.80

Flipping is done with the middle button in the blueprint info panel (I still need an icon ;)). All feedback is appreciated, but if you run into issues please provide screenshots and/or the blueprint or savegame with the blueprint built so I can test with it.

Sonsalt

Ok this is what I found:

Tried to get a resource "UI/PlanBase" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ContentFinder`1:Get(String, Boolean)
Verse.MaterialPool:MatFrom(String, Shader, Color)
MorePlanning.Common.Resources:.cctor()
MorePlanning.MorePlanningMod:LoadPlanDesDefs()
MorePlanning.MorePlanningMod:LoadPlanDesDefs()
MorePlanning.MorePlanningMod:DefsLoaded()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnDefsLoaded()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:LoadReloadInitialize()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Fluffy (l2032)

Yeah, that's completely unrelated to my mods. Any other issues? :)

Fluffy (l2032)

I've put yet another pre-release on GitHub (https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Blueprints/releases/tag/v2.4.91).

- blueprint flipping now has an icon and keybinding ('F' by default, editable in-game).
- blueprints are now automatically saved/loaded with the save game, you can still import/export between games as per normal.

If no one finds any issues with these pre-releases, I'll make it the official release somewhere this weekend.

forumgod

Can you make them work with god-mode? And give the option to increase the maximum size so one could copy paste entire bases?

Fluffy (l2032)

They do work with god mode? And not really, designators are hardcoded to a maximum size of 50x50.

Kyna Tiona

Sorry to bug you. I have a bug and a request, both for the Work Tab mod. First, the bug. Scrolling left and right moves the labels up and down, and there's a diagonal line past which the text disappears. I don't even know. I dunno if having the logs that HugsLib keeps would be handy, but if so, here.

https://i.imgur.com/s0Xbycn.png
https://i.imgur.com/3IDvy8w.png
https://i.imgur.com/ZuGvFzE.png

As for the request: for the detailed priority settings, would it be possible to split normal plant cutting (trees, grass, etc.) out from harvesting crops? The former is basically just another unskilled labor job in most of my colonies, but for the latter skill ranks are pretty important, what with botched harvests and all.

Canute

So far i know, the mod don't create or modify any jobs.
It just show detailed all subjobs. So you request would be a new mod to move these job.

And about the text disappear, so far i remember it is an old problem. You shouldn't expand all categories to avoid it.

Fluffy (l2032)

@Caraise Link; huh, interesting. That's a new one to me, I'll have a look to see if I can reproduce it. Just for the record, what UI scale are you using? I'm aware of some weirdness with UI scales other than 1 (but the labels scrolling up/down is a new problem).
As for the labels getting cut off, to a small extent, that's a known problem. Like the UI scale issues, it has to do with the way unity clips and rotates UI canvases. I haven't seen it quite to the extent you're seeing it now though, so I'll have a look.

Finally, as Canute said, Work Tab doesn't actually make any changes to jobs, or to their position in categories. I don't want to start doing that either, because that's where feature creep sets in.

Kyna Tiona

Oh, I hadn't even thought about UI scale influencing it. You're right, it works fine at 1x scale, and weirds out anytime else. I completely forgot that Unity processes 2D sprites as 3D polygons, and now remembering it is making me go cross-eyed looking at the game...

And gotcha. It's surprising that weeding and harvesting are the same job on the backend, but it makes sense nonetheless. Sorry to bug!

Pangaea

I've downloaded and installed Fluffy's Work Tab mod. Most of it appears to work as intended (I'm only starting a new game now). The text is different, a few new icons, numbers go to 9. However, it doesn't work to expand the tables by Ctrl-clicking them. I can expand everything by the button on the UI, but then some is cut off (from Tailor). When I Ctrl-click on one of the columns (that actually can be expanded, like Doctoring or Construction), it just changes the sorting of that column, as if I click on it normally.

I am playing the game on Linux, so it's possible there is some case sensitivity issues, but I wouldn't know how to solve that here.

Have anybody else come across this issue, and how did you solve it?

Btw, I only have a few mods. This one, More Harvest Designators, and the Search Agency mod. Considering I've seen people talk about 500-600 mods, I should think this is fairly lightweight and shouldn't be an issue :D