[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

I only can say, Work Tab work's fine at my side.
I can expand/collapse all job with CTRL-leftclick if this job got subcategories.
The mod's you refer don't do anything with the jobs, but you can try to move WorkTab at the end of the modlist.

QuoteWhen I Ctrl-click on one of the columns (that actually can be expanded, like Doctoring or Construction), it just changes the sorting of that column, as if I click on it normally.
You are sure your CTRL key is working correct ?
Just try out to CTRL-C to copy some text at the clipboard, and paste it with CTRL-V.
Maybe at the linux desktop, then in rimworld itself (rename a pawn).

QuoteI am playing the game on Linux,
Rimworld got alot of linux user, and WorkTab is pretty popular so any issue with linux itself would allready be reported.

togfox

Don't forget the work tab can scroll left and right with the horizontal scroll bar.

Pangaea

Thanks togfox, I actually didn't notice that when testing it out earlier  :o
Quote from: Canute on June 30, 2019, 03:11:17 AM
I only can say, Work Tab work's fine at my side.
I can expand/collapse all job with CTRL-leftclick if this job got subcategories.
The mod's you refer don't do anything with the jobs, but you can try to move WorkTab at the end of the modlist.

You are sure your CTRL key is working correct ?
Just try out to CTRL-C to copy some text at the clipboard, and paste it with CTRL-V.
Maybe at the linux desktop, then in rimworld itself (rename a pawn).
Yes, the Ctrl button works, otherwise I might have had some issues when copying text for wiki purposes and suchlike. And just to be sure it's not just a weird game issues with it, I am using the buttons for adding/removing amounts in Bills, and Ctrl works as it should there. Therefore I have no idea why it doesn't work for this particular mod.

Not a big deal though. I mainly just wanted the extra numbers, and haven't had a need to be so detailed about priorities as to go into the sub menus. The warning about it in the mod also has me a little concerned, so I may just leave it alone. But thought I'd pipe up about it since it didn't work as it is supposed to.

BladeOfSharpness

Hey,

Lets all lobby so that the mod is part of vanilla  :) who would be insane enough to not use it?

Sad said, if we could filter the mods by date added, this would help remember what were the mods you just subscribed to!

Fluffy (l2032)

UPDATE:

Added handler restrictions for taming and training to the Animal Tab.
- set pawns to be the designated handler for animals, or
- set skill restrictions on who is allowed to handle animals.

Fluffy (l2032)

I can't take credit for the idea, that'd be Bullwinkle (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083624043). I am fully responsible for any mistakes in the execution though ;).

Fluffy (l2032)

Fluffy (l2032)

I've just added cinematic cameras to FollowMe;

They're def-based, and it's (relatively) easy to create your own. All you need is basic xml, and a bit of C#. See the CinematicCameraDefs for the examples.

Fluffy (l2032)

anyone feel like testing my new mini-mod?

https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/PowerCleaner/releases/tag/v0.1.56

it doesn't have a recipe yet, so you'll have to spawn the Power Cleaner item manually. I'm looking for some feedback on how it works, and maybe some suggestions on how much it should cost to build. Feedback on the water jet sprite would also be appreciated, the sprite for the cleaner itself is a placeholder (the Steam Power Armor from Shinzy's Apparello).

Canute

Hmmmm, when i see these water jet and thinking at my expierence with housecleaning, i don't have the feeling it will be cleaner afterwards, the dirt is just somewhere else ! :-)

Could you maybe create reverse projectiles, so the animation move from the destination to the pawn ? Then you would have a powerful vacuum cleaner.
Yeah ok, normaly such a cleaner wouldn't remove blood and such things.
So maybe a combination of both, spray water and vacuum it back.

And what's about the AI could a cleaner handle it self or it is a power tool to clear the mess after a raid/infestation and need a drafted pawn ?

And for the cost, i don't think that isn't very important a colony won't have more then a few of these. So i think 50-100 steel + 2-4 componets.
Except you want it as spacer tech, then 1-2 adv. componets.

onerous1

Is there a way to save the bills you make in colony manager (or implement the importation/exportation of the bills in future iterations)? I tend to restart frequently and would like to cut back on colony setup time.

Flimflamshabam

Any chance you can take a look at Birds and Bees? I was having problems a while back with neutered animals attempting to mate and doing so until they pass out because they're still capable of the task they just do it at 0% efficiency.

Exende

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on July 29, 2019, 05:21:52 AM
anyone feel like testing my new mini-mod?

omg that is so cool, and you can totally adapt this to a fire extinguisher item if you choose to

Rulin

Hi, is there an easy way to reduce the cost of flagstone floor with the stuffed floors mod? I planned on using the "Flagstone Cheaper" Mod, but it looks like it is not compatible with stuffed floors.