[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangaea

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on July 21, 2019, 04:48:33 AM
I just added area reordering to AreaUnlocker;

This looks good, and the animal handler feature is great :)

I wonder (and maybe there are 97 other mods for this): I have a pile of animals, and even with button-hold-drag selection, it's a pain to change zones whenever a raid occurs. Would it be possible to somehow save the selections and then flip between their normal selection and a safe-zone? Or some other solution that would make the whole process a bit faster/easier?

Maybe change zones per animal type instead of individual animal? That way we could instantly change all panthers/dogs/whatever from Zone Example to SAFE, or however people usually name them. Then flip back when danger is over. Would also be useful for toxic fallout and cold/hot events, when you want to take them out briefly to eat, and then back inside.

Ruisuki

glad to see fluffy is still working on the great qol mods. i read a recent comment where he implied he might be reworking researchpal in the future which is dope.

My question is, would there be any reason why the relation tab would disappear? At first I thought its because I had too many mods that added new tabs but I downloaded rimmsqol which should give me the option to turn off tabs that appear at the bottom but I dont see the relations tab on the list.

Oh just read the steam page so certain factions break the tab. That explains it. I'm not using zabrak but I am using Androids, orassians, logann, nihal,, the drow and rimsenals federation and ferals

Pangaea

Hi Fluffy. I get a red error that I think is connected to the WorkTab mod. I've tried with only HugsLib and WorkTab active, and I still get it, and see something a little wonky in-game.

The most obvious is that there is a white-ish overlay over all numbers for the first character/line in the work tab (see image). Means I can't see anything there while I'm hovering over anything in that first line. It works to change priorities though, I just can't see while doing it for that line.

If I try to change priorities by using the mousewheel, this happens for the wrong character. Instead of it occurring for the one under the mouse pointer, it happens for one way down the list. Like there is a wrong array counter or something. Even more strangely, having looked at it more now while writing, if I try this with a character near the top of the list, the number changes for one near the bottom (but not very bottom). If I do it near the middle, the priority number will change for a character near the middle (but not the right one). If I try to change one near the bottom, it's the reverse, and one near the top will have its priorities changed.

For instance, if I try to change the priorities (with the mousewheel) for Camino, it will change for Wolf (on the very top), and the whole overlay will turn white, just like in the image. Despite having the mouse over the Camino line. Thankfully it works to use the left or right mouse button and clicking, otherwise I wouldn't be able to change priorties without going mad.

In one game the first character I recruited ended up first among the character portraits in the top 'bar' as well. But I've only seen it that one time. Otherwise the characters get added to the end of the 'list' (or slightly different when I have several prisoners).

Sometimes the sorting can be wonky as well, for instance if I have used a sorting on a column (e.g. on Construction), and then come back to the worktab screen later without having reset the sorting.

I've uploaded the output.log here, and the red line is the following:

Null key while loading dictionary of Verse.Pawn and WorkTab.PawnPriorityTracker. label=Priorities
(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Some other lines surrounding this one may be relevant as well. This is near the bottom of the linked output file.

Great if you can look at this and figure out what's iffy.

I am on Linux btw (maybe that comes out from the output.log). I use Linux Mint 19.2 (Cinnamon) if that is relevant.

JaJe

Fluffy,
For the Colony Manager mod, can I suggest adding a hunt job to prevent my pawn hunting the specific animal in pack? My pawn often get attacked by a group of animals as revenge if they start hunting and it's nasty. Allowing pawns to hunt specific animals only if the condition is that animal is alone in the wild would be nice. Also if is possible to make my pawns hunting as same time the same animal by hunting in group would be a huge QoL improvement.

Having herd animal disabled have no effect, my pawn keep hunting groups of animals.
I ate without a table and I liked it.

blopi

Good afternoon,

Just wanted to say thank you for the Fluffy Breakdowns mod, and because I did not find the french translation in the folder I have (version 3.3.48), I put myself to work!

I do like it, because now even in the Work Tab, it is translated :)

I do not know how to send the translation, so I will attach it here, with this post, it is a *.zip file called "French Breakdowns 3.3.48.zip".

Have a good day!

Fluffy (l2032)

blopi

Hi there!

I translated the "Work Tab" in french! :)
It's a really outstanding mod in my play type. To be only able to assign between 1 to 4 was a pain...

Few things:

-> I can not translate "Favourite" on mouse over the little star.
......... I do not know where it is.
-> I do not see where the information of <WorkTab.ClickToFocus> is displayed.
......... I let it in english (Click to focus).

-> I do not know how to understand properly the scheduled priorities during some hours.
......... I certainly need more practices, so I will work it ;)

Thank you for this very nice mod!
I will attached the translation file with this post. It is named "French Work Tab 3.13.289.zip".

--------------------------------------------------------------

-> I reworked the "MedicalTab" french translation.
......... It was a bit outdated and sometimes translated "as it is" in french, making the reading a bit confused.

Everything is working fine on my screen, so no question for MedicalTab translation.

The french translation is attached to this post. It is named "French MedicalTab 2.12.zip"

Nice evening Fluffy! :)

Hexwall

So today I wanted to play Rimworld again and started updating the mods I use. However when I open the mod tab im greeted with a blank window and this log

https://imgur.com/a/UaRD98m

It wouldn't let me copy it to clipboard so this pic will have to do. I can use the version v1.16.756 with no problems but anything above that causes this error. What is happening?

Canute

Ohhh ahhh that hurt my eyes.
Since Fluffy made serveral mods, what mod do you refer.
And about copy to clipboard, what do you see at your picture at the down left corner ? Try it !

Fluffy (l2032)

@Hexwall; yeah, please press that button, and post the link. I'm going to need the whole output log to have a chance of finding the problem.

If the button doesn't work, please follow this guide, specifically the sections on where to find the output_log.

Hexwall

The thing is that this problem fucked up the log window too. Like the "real" cursor was somewhere else instead of where the visible cursor was. Thus I couldn't copy it. However here is the output_log.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3pbmhts9h945j5r/output_log.txt/file

Hopefully you can figure out the problem Fluffy. Thanks for the quick respone!

Canute

Hexwall
QuoteRimWorld 1.0.2059 rev1005
You use an outdated version of Rimworld.
After Rimworld 2150 the syntax for the About.xml change a bit.
So all mod's updated for that syntax will throw out error's at the older rimworld version.
While older mod, throw out warnings (yellow text) at the newest rimworld version.

Hexwall

I had no clue Rimworld had more updates after its release. Thanks! Gonna try it now with the latest version

Hexwall

Good news! Everything works as intended. Thank you lots!

wreckcelsior

Hi Fluffy... firstly, I love ALL of your mods and that's not just brown nosin'...

Just a question regarding Work Tab... is there a config file saved and updated from the game? 
My clumsy fingers sometimes click SHIFT instead of CTRL and mess up my numbers and it would be nice to jump out of the game and overwrite the mess with a saved copy of the numbers I already had saved...

cheers,
Wreck.