Speical care suggestion

Started by rsdworker, September 17, 2015, 07:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsdworker

let me show a example
if person had Brain damage (very severe) example there no way to get brain repaired so he is confined to medical bed in Hospital section so doctors are tied up feeding him or care rather attending to another urgent patient
so my prospals to make easier for doctors so new jobs
doctors are only there for medical treatment
and Nurses (medical care)
the above jobs are for confined to Hospital beds
and carer care so he can moved to his room or special room (special care unit)
to create special care units - a hosptial bed can turned to care bed (simllar to setting medical beds)
if no care beds - he/she can moved to his original bedroom
new job (carer) this is carer who brings him food and talks to him and gives any small Medicals and also moves he/she to places where she could go
also wheelchairs could produced if he or she cant easily move around rather having peg leg or have carer to move him/her around in chair if he/she has lost arms as well
but also other reasons can make player to put the pawn in special care - example she has forget or old age which is more harder to walk around the base  so they get care

cultist

Aww... you take care of braindamaged colonists. And I thought I was nice because I euthanize and bury them instead of letting them starve and butchering them like everyone else.

It's an interesting idea, but I really think this is a job for mods - Rimworld is supposed to be all about hard choices, and having the time and luxury to care for a useless colonist generally means you are not struggling to "win" any longer.