3 nobles walk into a bar...

Started by Jakadasnake, October 08, 2013, 09:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakadasnake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKIe_KBv4ck&feature=youtu.be

Just had fun with this one. What would happen if 3 people who had no idea how to build anything ended up stranded on a planet together?

British

I can't view videos as I'm at my office, but since this thread is not in the off-topic subforum, I'm assuming it's not a rhetorical question...

So, would this have anything to do with this ?

Hypolite

Zeiph

British

Well, it's kind of related, I'd say ::)

turnip

Nobles are clearly the most useful of all characters.
Turnips should be a growable plant.

Zeiph

Quote from: turnip on October 08, 2013, 12:51:40 PM
Nobles are clearly the most useful of all characters.

I don't agree, they can talk to death raiders.

Semmy

I had so much fun watching this (-:

you should make it into a series d-;
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Zeiph

I don't know if they will survive past the third episode.

Semmy

Quote from: Zeiph on October 08, 2013, 05:01:53 PM
I don't know if they will survive past the third episode.

Than he must invent new guys. George RR martin seems to be able to let everybody die and still have a couple of books more to go d-;
Edmund Burke

Pheanox

Yeah this was hilarious to watch.  Actually just the sort of thing I am planning on doing videos on when I get my hands on it.

Jakadasnake

Haha, glad you guys enjoyed it. I almost ended up scrapping it completely because I thought it was retarded, but my roommate watched one of the last cuts and convinced me to just post it. Definitely has sequel potential. Chang isn't dead yet!

This sort of spawned out of an idea I had at work. Was just wondering all damn day if I could actually create a colony with 3 nobles. When I ended up doing it I got really excited and, well...

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I will have to try my hand at this more often. I think it's easy to zoom way out and just forget that these are all people, too... They have speech bubbles and everything.

Lechai

Semmy

are they still alive (-;

Did they throw the raiders to death with burocratic BS
Edmund Burke

salt1219

hilarious, i can't believe they made the random guy that joined and was actually building their house a prisoner.