10 (11.6%)
other - please comment bellow the other
3 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Voting closed: January 01, 2016, 07:09:04 AM

blaze7736

that is next thing i am adding is different breath attacks for each type

T-Wrecks

I have redone all the dragon art for the next update. I wasn't happy with the colours.

blaze7736

V0.11 Texture and breath fix
so Twreks has been working extremely hard to produce these new better looking dragons which he hopes you will like and the dragons fire breath is now functioning better if not more dangerously enjoy

Dragoon

I think drakes would be an excellent addition to this game.  ;D (I could give you info if you need/want it)

edit: Also I can only see the white dragons in prepare carefully.

[attachment deleted due to age]
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Mr.Cross

Well Seeing as I chose other like an idiot, may as well give my two cents.
Depending on where and how you want to go with this, you could probably add different lore or options for different lore.

Skyrim lore: with the possiblity of having a named (from the games) dragon wander into your area. Possibility of adding the Thu'um or something of the like.

Eragon Lore: with things the swords and the Dragons "heart". The swords being capable of killing/seriously maiming most things within two strikes. I have no clue as to what the Dragons heart could do, maybe sell for a high amount?

Other lore: Where dragons are either really intelligent (this could be avoiding traps, turrets, and high enemy concentrated area's), or where they hoard and loot gold and other valuables.

There's many things that could be taken, played with, and mashed together to make a really great mod. I hope you take what I said into consideration. Thank you.

Edit: I almost forgot! Add Wyrens They are alike enough to be considered a dragon relative!
Claims to know most things.

T-Wrecks

Adding Wyvrens is planned, though the art tends to take a long time on any of these things. As for lore (and I am not sure what Blaze thinks yet because we havn't talked about it) I kinda just want to add content and not fiddle with lore. I want people to make their own stories involving dragons, not ripping off someone elses.

Gunna be adding armours next, then probably Wyvrens.

Mr.Cross

Claims to know most things.

blaze7736

V0.12 Diets and Meat Plants
Had a talk with the dragons about there incredible hunger and they decided to eat less so not to be a pain to the colony, Also a new plant has appeared in the rim hopefully helping with the management of carnivorous animals. Big update on the way with cool breath weapons for each dragon type and many other exciting features.

T-Wrecks

Update! We have added a genetically engineered meatflower whos produce can only be eaten by animals (looking at you dragons and wargs). The dragons were impractical because they consumed all the meat in the base then died of malnutrition if you didn't constantly go hunting (which is impractical particularly when you have dragons or colonists in large numbers). Dragon scale mail and Wyvrens are still in the works, as is different dragon breath attacks. We even discussed adding some humanoid dragon factions later down the line.

brunayla

You sir are more creative then I.  Keep up the good work.

Brunayla

donoya

I have an idea for the poll you have up: dragon breeding.

Dragoon

Can't they already breed? (I mean there is a male and female right?)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

donoya

Quote from: Dragoon on November 05, 2015, 12:41:49 AM
Can't they already breed? (I mean there is a male and female right?)
I meant breeding them selectively so that one can have traits of both parents.

Vas

Needs more feral fluff dragons!  Like me!
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.