Hair and Hats

Started by Goldenpotatoes, September 25, 2015, 06:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldenpotatoes

I know the reason why colonists go bald after equipping headgear is due to the fact they share the same apparel layer, but please, isn't there some way to just keep the two overlapped, with the hats themselves taking priority as the top part of the layer? Its pretty silly to imagine that your big-afro'd colonist someone manages to fit all that hair inside a kevlar helmet.

The effect gets even worse when you introduce other hat-apparel mods like Apparello that introduce things like sunglasses, so all of a sudden your colonists look like they've gone all agent 47 whenever they equip a pair of sunglasses.

A Friend

Quote from: Goldenpotatoes on September 25, 2015, 06:21:31 PM
The effect gets even worse when you introduce other hat-apparel mods like Apparello that introduce things like sunglasses, so all of a sudden your colonists look like they've gone all agent 47 whenever they equip a pair of sunglasses.

Instant cosplay.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Shinzy

Skully is working on something!

Goldenpotatoes

Shinzy

Oh I'm not entitled to undisclose any further informination about possible head apparel that wouldn't get rid of the pawns hair when worn
Skully is currently held in custody in a train and charged by unsavoury use of dark magicks!

There will be no more comment on the subject until his modcomancy license has been valified on the correct authorities!

Thank you! *bows*

StorymasterQ

"Undisclose"? Your mastery of English is only seconded by your mastery of modding, Shinzy.

That said, isn't 'to disclose' is 'to reveal'? If you're not entitled 'to undisclose' it, then you're not supposed to hide it. So, SHOW IT OR LEARN HOW TO ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Shinzy

Quote from: StorymasterQ on September 27, 2015, 09:06:16 PM
"Undisclose"? Your mastery of English is only seconded by your mastery of modding, Shinzy.

That said, isn't 'to disclose' is 'to reveal'? If you're not entitled 'to undisclose' it, then you're not supposed to hide it. So, SHOW IT OR LEARN HOW TO ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM!

I've done an admirable job at undisclosing everything I know already Q!

skullywag

Seriously this stuff annoying....ive almost got it. I mean on top of hair easy, done. UNDER the hair should be working but it does weird things to the texture...oops....sorry master ill get back to work instead of procastinating like this...
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?