Helpful Character Selection + Tester Info

Started by LouisTBR, September 27, 2015, 12:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisTBR

Now, is it just me that finds a brilliant colonist, checks their hauling stats, their incapability, their traits etc. Then I check their health, and they turn out to be an 85 year old man with dementia, cataracts, bad back, frail and a bunch of old war wounds. If you could have a quick menu at the side containing some important info, like their full health panel, their hauling/melee DPS/temperature resistance it would be so much quicker and efficient.

And yes, some of you testers out there may be saying 'This was in testing at one point! Why wasn't it released?' I know it is an unwritten rule not to reveal upcoming alpha features, but seeing as though it was never implemented in the end, it doesn't seem too bad to give away a little bit of what testers do.

If you are interested in becoming a tester, please go to this link (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=15083.0). This gives you all of the information on how to become a tester. Bear in mind that this is only information, so do not apply until the Alpha 13 testing begins as Alpha 12 has finished development.

Thanks all!
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"