Helping other colonies

Started by tylers2001, September 27, 2015, 05:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tylers2001

Now i understand form the title people think "Oh my god its this crap again" as in multiplayer and raiding other bases but its not. It is something as stupid simple as it gets. (yes i did just say stupid simple) A small mechanic that instead of making it only possible to trade with space ships also making it possible for other colonies that need "help" or are fighting off raiders to lend them a colonist or two. This will obviously need some sort of "strength" meter involved which determines the strength of the two colonies that you may help or fight. I figured that if Tynan got this far into game development i think he could add this. And also thank you for reading this.  ;)
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

BetaSpectre

I'd like it, if you could interact between multiple colonies each one running on a different tab. It'd be so epic.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

willpill35

I agree there needs to be more options when contacting other colonies like having them come retrieve incap people that you may have saved from there colony.  As a example: I had visitors from one of the friendly colonies passing threw.  During their visit a small mechanoid arrived and attacked there group before my people could intercept it. One of them got away but one of the others was killed and the third was shoot in the spine.  I rescued the third and nursed them back to health but they are now incapacitated and unable to do anything.  I called there colony but there was no option to send someone to fetch them.  So either there needs to be a way to fix a spine either bionic or transplant from someone else (prisoner harvested from) or have a way to let them know there person is still alive and to send someone to retrieve them.

Sveinbjorn

I agree a 100% I think it would be awesome to request aid from a former colony, Whether it be military or resources.