[A12d | WIP] Project: "Republic"

Started by apljee, October 09, 2015, 05:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apljee

Project: "Republic"

Description:
From the creator of many shelfed mods such as: "Rim Wars: The Clone Wars", and "Project EONs", and the most famous: "Project EONS: The Shelfed Reboot of a Shelfed Project", brings you "Project: Republic" (Which isn't the name for the mod, if you can't obviously tell.) Some of you might be able to decode what it might be, but I wouldn't doubt that most of you won't because it's not a very revealing title. Project "Republic" (I'll simply refer to it as Republic from now on) will add new races, weapons (melee and ranged), events (possibly), factions, buildings (possibly), armours, and items.

Mod Team:

• apljee - Lead Developer

- I am looking for more mod team members. If you are interested in joining please message me and I will give you a vague outline of what will be. I would hope that I can trust everyone here not to release everything before it's done, because it seems my big issue with modding is that I lose focus on the actual modding and am more geared towards the forums. -

Download:
Unavaliable, as of right now. (Mod isn't ready.)

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

Screenshots:
- None yet! :)

Planned Features:
- Nothing for you to see here, as of now. Will be updated later.

Credit to Evul because I somewhat copied the layout of his "Project Sky" forum post, and the project part.

apljee

JorJor

apljee

Quote from: JorJor on October 10, 2015, 12:19:50 AM
Hope all goes well!  8)

Thank you. Progress has already begun and I'm using some old textures that other people provided from an old (shelfed) project. However some weren't provided, so I have 4 crappy placeholder textures.

If anyone can do art, please message me on the forums and I will try to get back to you.