new owner of the game

Started by Shadowman, October 02, 2015, 06:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowman

Been watching rim world a long time i paid today to get the game, and i must say i lost the whole day. LOL love this game so much do to.

:)

MultiDavid

Quote from: Shadowman on October 02, 2015, 06:25:40 PM
Been watching rim world a long time i paid today to get the game, and i must say i lost the whole day. LOL love this game so much do to.

Welcome to the club, we have booze and free cookies :P

Alitaria

Also Rim-Fried Pieces of Raider :3
Context is key when discussing RimWorld in public

TheDirge

Quote from: Shadowman on October 02, 2015, 06:25:40 PM

Welcome to the game that turns regular and normal people into organ-harvesting cannibal psychopaths, welcome to the rim!

Coenmcj

Tin foil hats are on your left and Human meat lavish meals are on your right, enjoy your stay. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Thorin

and don't forget to relax in that cozy leather sofa (made from humans)
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

FridayBiology

don't panic when you read disturbing things on the forums, simply check if you can do said disturbing thing within the game and then panic if you cannot find evidence that said disturbing thing isn't.

A few little thing you should know are :
1) if you've been using a heap of mods and the game comes up as a blackscreen simply search within C/ " ModsConfig.xml " and delete it, after deleting the .xml file and restarting rimworld another will automatically be created and Rimworld will start normally.
2) check version number against compatibility version number of mod if mod not working.
3) my letsplays are via the video subforum, shameless self promotion.
(or here > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHYbNVicUJv6SksJHIO_fkIVZfkidcI8j)
4) Try all compatible " Edb " mods they are pure awesome must haves.
5) RimBeasts by Rookie, and maybe ProjectDog and Cats (mods) are also awesome. maybe check modded letsplays to see ingame results without loading and checking :P
...perhaps even my own (final shameless self promotion)
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

MarcTheMerc

And thus begins Shadowman's decent in to madness. ;D
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

Shadowman

well i lost my leg then grabbed a raider cut off his leg and replaced my missing leg. Then i removed his heart which killed him and after that i turned his body into food which my people ate for breakfast the next morning. I think i joined team crazy.

FridayBiology

Quote from: Shadowman on October 05, 2015, 02:02:36 PM
well i lost my leg then grabbed a raider cut off his leg and replaced my missing leg. Then i removed his heart which killed him and after that i turned his body into food which my people ate for breakfast the next morning. I think i joined team crazy.

Evil bastard... that would've been a waste of good pair of lungs and kidneys...
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Thorin

I think i joined team crazy.

You're welcome.

Quote from: FridayBiology on October 06, 2015, 12:35:33 AM

@Shadowman
the best order for organ farming, would be both arms, legs and eyes. 1 kidney, 1 lung and then choose liver, heart or the extra kidney/lung.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

Shadowman

Quote from: Thorin on October 06, 2015, 07:20:00 AM

@Shadowman
the best order for organ farming, would be both arms, legs and eyes. 1 kidney, 1 lung and then choose liver, heart or the extra kidney/lung.

Good to know i will do that from now on, also how do you fix damaged torso? Exosuits?

harpo99999

you forgot to harvest the EARS, jaws & nose as well as the eyes, arms, legs, one lung, one kidney, then the either the other lung/kidney/heart/liver

Regret

Quote from: Shadowman on October 07, 2015, 01:52:01 PM
Quote from: Thorin on October 06, 2015, 07:20:00 AM

@Shadowman

Good to know i will do that from now on, also how do you fix damaged torso? Exosuits?
Nothing fixes damaged torso. you are fucked forever.
Also, there is no cure for dementia or brain damage.

cultist

Quote from: Regret on October 08, 2015, 04:33:49 AM
Nothing fixes damaged torso. you are fucked forever.
Also, there is no cure for dementia or brain damage.

There are mods though.