[TOOL] RW SaveEditor (v.0.6/Alpha 3)

Started by keensta, January 15, 2014, 03:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RimLover

Hey,

i wish i could change the storyteller with ur editor :). It´s still awesome ! Maybe u include it...

GJ & Thank you

keensta

Quote from: RimLover on April 27, 2014, 04:37:50 PM
Hey,

i wish i could change the storyteller with ur editor :). It�s still awesome ! Maybe u include it...

GJ & Thank you

I completely forgot about the storyteller. I'll be sure to add such a thing.

Quote from: ENE on April 28, 2014, 07:13:52 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rc9m2h5ofndnl2n/D3Z-209ds7

Ah thanks for the save worked out pretty quickly that it's down to the fact, I've programed it to look for the <kindDef> tag and get it's var to be a "Colonists" however it seem's they are no longer just "Colonists" they can now be "Villigers" as well now.

So I'll update the code to now look for the <faction> tag and that will be able to id them easier.
I'll push a fix tomorrow for this. 
Check out my RimWorld SaveEditor
It removes slag and rock debris.

I mostly hang around in the Mod section of the forum. Yet I don't have a Mod :o.

ENE

Thank you for fix the bug :D yay!!! woww!!!

keensta

I mostly hang around in the Mod section of the forum. Yet I don't have a Mod :o.

ENE

Thank you. umm... now it show all my colonist correctly but I still cant save them properly

keensta

Quote from: ENE on April 30, 2014, 09:26:20 AM
Thank you. umm... now it show all my colonist correctly but I still cant save them properly

Fixed all ready to go again. :)

I've updated the file but because it's such a small fix I wont change the change log.

ENE

Whoo hooo! Its work! ahh finally my dream came true!! thank you so much keensta! :D:D:D:D:D

Reaver41

keensta

Quote from: Reaver41 on May 08, 2014, 11:38:34 AM
Thank you so much
Quote from: ENE on May 02, 2014, 06:00:20 AM
Whoo hooo! Its work! ahh finally my dream came true!! thank you so much keensta! :D:D:D:D:D

No problem. It's a joy to make such a thing :).

To everyone else I've just updated the colonist editor to now edit TRAITS :D on opening the RwEditor folder you will now find a traits.txt file this contains all traits in game and more can be added by hand you you happen to have a mod that adds more. Just add them to a new line at the bottom.

Also I need some suggestions on the colonist Appeal edit part should I expand the current colonist editor to include it on the screen or just have a button on each colonist info that once clicked opens the appeal part for that colonist??

Evmeister

I can't seem to get my colonists to come up in the colonist editor. The other features are working though as far as I can tell. I tried the resource stockpile editor.

keensta

Quote from: Evmeister on May 08, 2014, 10:58:43 PM
I can't seem to get my colonists to come up in the colonist editor. The other features are working though as far as I can tell. I tried the resource stockpile editor.

This bug is back :( that's a pain. Just to make sure you've downloaded the lastest version on the editor and using Alpha 3 of RimWorld which is 400+ I think.

If you got both of then correct if you could upload your save for me and I'll check it out.

Evmeister

Oh Did Rimworld updated again? I thought it was still 3f. I'll Double Check When I Get Home.

keensta

Quote from: Evmeister on May 09, 2014, 10:49:30 AM
Oh Did Rimworld updated again? I thought it was still 3f. I'll Double Check When I Get Home.

No sorry RimWorld is still 3F. I mean the save editor I've recently updated it so just make sure you have the latest version.

Evmeister

Ok yeah everything is current. Here's my save. I appreciate the help. The slag/rock debris remover doesn't seem to work either but I might have been doing it wrong. The steam geyser option does work for me though.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hn673tiihl94x3s/Defiance_Save%202.rim