Re-downloading Rimworld

Started by Worrall, October 08, 2015, 12:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worrall

Hello.
I bought Rimworld a few months ago, however, I lost my bookmark to the page which I would download the .exe file to install the game. I've looked over the Ludeon Studios homepage and my inbox but I've been unable to find anything which can help me find my download link. My inbox goes as far back as May 7th, and it is the e-mail address I used to create this account on the forums. However, this e-mail is different to the address I used for my Paypal purchase. I was wondering if anyone could help me, or possibly confirm my suspicions that the e-mail messages I've heard prompting Rimworld updates is in fact sent to the e-mail assigned to my Paypal account.

Thank you for your time and help.

Coenmcj

The Email is in fact sent to your paypal account, as it is the account you used to purchase Rimworld. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Worrall

Ah. Thank you. Is it possible to have an e-mail re-sent with the download link or will I have to wait until the next e-mail the developers send?

Coenmcj

On the front page, you can access this page through the support tab and put in the Email you used to pay for the game, An automated email should be sent with your Download link inside. :)

Also, if you want to change from your email address that the link is sent to, pop an Email over to Michael, our Support pro at [email protected] and he should be able to sort you out.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Worrall

Thanks. Took a few hours but I eventually managed to get the link.