Voting Simulator 2017

Create fully colored fan arts https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=13372.0
Do more mod textures. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17087.0
Video games.

Shinzy

Hands Annie, hands are haaaard

A Friend

I drew a bunch of things.

I drew this one on my phone while waiting for the teacher to arrive. Hand magic!
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Listen1

"I drawed that on my phone"

Oh cmon men! I can't even type right!

Other than that, glad to see your drawings again!

A Friend

*tips tophat*

Random doodly does
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

A Friend

The power was out all day. I drew some things to pass the time.

O Negative

Shark gun gave me flashbacks to Terraria days. Awesome stuff, as always :)

A Friend

I got a new drawing tab. Im unsure if I'm gonna continue the daily draws yet... But here's something I drew.

A Friend

Procrastination at its finest.

A Friend

Broom Vroom

Gonna color this later.

A Friend

For some reason, I seem to be strangely fond of drawing animoo girls with their arms raised over their heads.
http://i.imgur.com/XXFi0n9.png

A Friend

Mushroom Man 2.0

Also in art class, we were tasked with doing a poster similar to those that you see in TV shows and stuff. The above is what I did. To do as little coloring as possible (because im a lazy bastard), I just decided to go with a red, black and white theme. Then I tried to stitch together a cool sounding title relating to red colors. I found a wikipedia article about red/crimson/scarlet strings then went with that.

So, judging from this poster/cover and the title, what do you think the story's about? Just curious.

RJ

Quote from: A Friend on October 29, 2016, 09:32:50 PM
Mushroom Man 2.0
-img-

-img-
Also in art class, we were tasked with doing a poster similar to those that you see in TV shows and stuff. The above is what I did. To do as little coloring as possible (because im a lazy bastard), I just decided to go with a red, black and white theme. Then I tried to stitch together a cool sounding title relating to red colors. I found a wikipedia article about red/crimson/scarlet strings then went with that.

So, judging from this poster/cover and the title, what do you think the story's about? Just curious.
That looks really great! :D

I think the story is about a trio of friends who had their cat taken by a spooky guy in a top hat, and now they have to enter the spooky top hat guy's organization (maybe crime based?) undercover/under false pretenses to get the cat back.

A Friend

Broom Vroom

I feel proud of this one.

Jdalt40

Simply.... Just amazing! How do you create such fine art?!  :P

A Friend

Quote from: Jdalt40 on November 05, 2016, 01:45:26 PM
Simply.... Just amazing! How do you create such fine art?!  :P
Inferiority complex with a desire to do better. andsnortingcrayonsasakid

Anyways...
Here's some stuff I did for art class. We were tasked to draw robot ninjas.