A matter of thrumbos

Started by MarcTheMerc, October 14, 2015, 04:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how long is a thrumbos neck?

Like a giraffes 1.8 metres
or not like a giraffes
other please specify below

MarcTheMerc

Me and my friend both play rimworld and recently we were disscussing thrumbo based cavalry. We got on to the topic of the lenth of a trumbos neck. I think a thrumbo being a tree eater like a giraffe as well as being depicted with a long neck in the sprite. makes me think giraffes neck. My friend does not. Thoughts?
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

MultiDavid

Quote from: MarcTheMerc on October 14, 2015, 04:04:50 PM
Me and my friend both play rimworld and recently we were disscussing thrumbo based cavalry. We got on to the topic of the lenth of a trumbos neck. I think a thrumbo being a tree eater like a giraffe as well as being depicted with a long neck in the sprite. makes me think giraffes neck. My friend does not. Thoughts?

I believe its more related to an elephant than to a giraffe, most likely it is naturally tall enough to get to the normal rimworld trees, not to mention a giraffe would never eat bushes since its too hard, but thrumbos can easily eat them.

BetaSpectre

Elephant Calvary existed they existed to break horses.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Thorin

I think more of a furry unicorn-Brachiosaurus.

oh wait, unicorn related stuff should be off-topic

*edit: linked a picture
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

A Friend

It's a furry loch ness monster with legs.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Limdood

I described Thrumbos to my non-rimworld-playing friends as:

Elephant Giraffe Unicorns.

That sums it all up in my opinion.

Zeta Omega

Hard to say....they eat trees whole so I WANT to say something much longer then a giraffe, I imagine them like smaller dinosaurs....or maybe regular ones....Im sure you know what I mean.

Loki88

PETA must hate me but all I think of them as is future fur coats equipped with a stabby stick...

I imagine their body to be elephant size height wise with a long neck protruding above that.

naptha

like a giant hyena with a narwhal horn.