[A14] Silage: A meal for your animals! V1.2 (12/8/2016)

Started by Loki88, October 15, 2015, 12:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaaance

Holy OP ManBat! Dial it down a little.
Should cost more. It is unrottable food after all.
Sweet spot of balanceiness.
A little to expensive for my tastes.
WAY too expensive! I'll keep a hay pile in the fridge!

Jdalt40

I'm sorry to say this but there is almost no point in necromancing this post, it hasn't been updated since Alpha 12 and will probably stay that way. Most mods are dead if they are 2 Alpha's behind. You have a better chance in requesting this mod to be remade in the mods section (not the release section)

kaptain_kavern

i can do the update if someone has an old version link (i mean i could start it over from scratch but if this one was already balanced ...)

Maybe add this in ADogSaid or something similar as it's for animals ...

Jdalt40

Wow that was fast! Idk if anybody has a download link, it has been 10 months since this has been dead, pretty sure nobody is still on A12 with this mod :D

Loki88

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 10, 2016, 09:24:33 AM
i can do the update if someone has an old version link (i mean i could start it over from scratch but if this one was already balanced ...)

Maybe add this in ADogSaid or something similar as it's for animals ...

It's been so long that I can't promise if this was a working version, or a work in progress version, or even a cheaty version, but this is the only thing I have left of it. I unfortunately don't have much free time lately to do mod updates so if anyone wants to do an update feel free to, and thank you for doing so.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

kaptain_kavern

Thx Loki, that's cool.

I'm updating it right now (I make it start without errors, i'm testing it ATM). Will put the link in this thread as you will probably come back when you'll have more free time.

Cheers and thanks again (I wasn't knowing this mod but it's a good idea)

kaptain_kavern

It's attached in this message.

Hope it will work for you all

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

biship

Loki88

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 11, 2016, 04:50:48 PM
It's attached in this message.

Hope it will work for you all

Thank you very much for updating. I've attached it to the main post so it's easier to find for others.