Previous topic - Next topic

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

TheGentlmen

Would you mind giving me the save file?

mattb150

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENTZ /'jen(t)z/) on October 29, 2015, 08:30:53 PM

Sure, it is attached (this is the one before the fix, I will attach the one post-fix in a post after this one)

[attachment deleted due to age]

mattb150

mattb150

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENTZ /'jen(t)z/) on October 29, 2015, 08:30:53 PM

Post-fix (part 2) - Open part two in txt editor of choice, Copy, paste beginning at the bottom of part one, save.  This is the save file; I did this because the max file size was 600kb, and mine compressed was 601kb -.-

[attachment deleted due to age]

BezLovesCuddles

Hello,

I've had this problem a lot, it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, the game is seriously unplayable. The lock up is for a few seconds, and allows nearly zero time inbetween. I am running Hardcore as well, the thing is, I am playing the game exactly the same way each and every time, starting on the same map, exact same tactics, and many times there is no issues, often the issue will disappear completely, but then come back again. I cannot figure out how to make the issue go. Game becomes completely unplayable, and this also means that all gameplay leading to this point is also pointless, every hour played becomes wasted, and will ultimately have to abandon the run.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: BezLovesCuddles on November 28, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
Hello,

I've had this problem a lot, it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, the game is seriously unplayable. The lock up is for a few seconds, and allows nearly zero time inbetween. I am running Hardcore as well, the thing is, I am playing the game exactly the same way each and every time, starting on the same map, exact same tactics, and many times there is no issues, often the issue will disappear completely, but then come back again. I cannot figure out how to make the issue go. Game becomes completely unplayable, and this also means that all gameplay leading to this point is also pointless, every hour played becomes wasted, and will ultimately have to abandon the run.
auto save more...

Use test force kill dev tool 5 times too... then post on hcsk fourm post.
Gl

-Gentz